PDA

View Full Version : 8th January 2012 - Alcala de Henares v CD Tenerife

bonitatime
31-12-2011, 14:37
Although the game time has still to be announced the club has 4 seats left on the flight to Madrid leaving about 2pm from the north airport and returning Sunday evening. Cost 90 euro;. There are 4 of us going already. For more information contact me or the club.

Game time now announced as 11am island time.

Dandy Don
05-01-2012, 18:18
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/european-football/spain/la-liga-segunda-b/rsd-alcala-v-tenerife/winner

For those of you who fancy a flutter.

FinnKris
07-01-2012, 13:52
Anyone know if this game is going to be televised (and thus hopefully available as a stream)?

bonitatime
07-01-2012, 13:59
Not televised.

The list of players going to Alcala is: Sergio Aragoneses, Razak, Tarantino, Pablo Sicilia, Ferrán Tacón, Kiko Ratón, Perona, Cristóbal, David Medina, Marcos, Víctor Bravo, Raúl Llorente, Chechu, Álvaro Zazo, Kitoko & Aridane

Dandy Don
08-01-2012, 12:36
0-1 up and Alcala down to 10 men.

Perfect!

FinnKris
08-01-2012, 12:40
Winning 1-0 at the moment.

Jupp, goal scored by Victor Bravo from a penalty. If I'm reading it correctly the Alcala goalie fouled Bravo & the ref gave a red card & penalty. So one goal up & one man up, 3 points there for the taking for once, still a long way to go

Dandy Don
08-01-2012, 13:42
0-4!

Its a rout!

:spin:

FinnKris
08-01-2012, 13:47
It would be interesting to know how we played and if any of the new boys were playing?

Of the 2 new guys the left back Raúl Llorente was in the starting line up and will (as all 3 subs are already made) play the full 90 minutes. The other new recruit Aridane came on in the 80th minute in place of fellow striker Kiko Raton & scored 5 minutes later!

So seemingly good/great debuts for both

bonitatime
08-01-2012, 16:48
It was a great win even if we didn't play well. Finally this is 2b and what counts is points.
It is great that Adriane scored as it takes the pressure off him.

henry
08-01-2012, 18:01
it great tenerife won too bad the newspaper marca still have not update their site on tenerife game. www.marca.es

Davie Thistle
08-01-2012, 18:07
:spin:

well done CDT.

just what I needed to cheer me up after
Partick Thistle got humped out of the cup:cry:

Fred Perry
08-01-2012, 19:55
Fantastic way to start the New Year. :wow: Convincing win in the end although we did need Sergio in goal to pull off some crucial saves in the first half. Still some work to be done to get a strong settled team but the new signings fitted in very well according to reports (and two more new players on way very soon).
Everyone at the top won today (apart from CD Lugo who drew at home) so they are the only team we cuaght up slightly.
I was worried at half-time that Calderon would shut up shop when we always need a second. The team excelled themselves and I think it is the biggest away win for 10 years if my memory serves me right. Great to go away next week on the back of this!! Bring on the Vecindario!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwhS8w71H34&feature=player_embedded

bonitatime
09-01-2012, 10:17
We were there and it was my other half's first away win. The team looked really good in the last 15/20 mins. They were confident which is something I haven't seen for a while.

Very few teams have beaten Alcala at home so this was an added factor. Sergio as always was awesome although in the first 30 mins they had 3 shots at goal any of which could have gone in but were wide.
We were all fairly nervous at that point but the penalty and then the goal turned the whole game around. Although I would have loved to see Pablo play it was great that in the last minutes Calderon bought on another forward.

redarrow
09-01-2012, 18:50
Goalkeeping the difference on the day. We're dead lucky to still have Sergio. Their goalie should have ridden his luck when Bravo went past, being a left footer, he would still have had a lot to do to score. Their reserve keeper, not the best day he's ever had. Nice header from Aridane though.

Chayofa Tete
10-01-2012, 08:41
A good win whatever the circumstances we now need to keep this going starting with the game next week and hopefuly we are on a bit of a roll.