PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy English speaker wanted for private lessons

louisecox
31-12-2011, 18:59
Hi I have been contacted by somebody wanting help with English verbs, grammar etc intensive for the next week and a half, She has exams in middle of January and needs a bit of help wants 2 hours an evening to help with written English and comprehension, I normally can do this but at the moment cannot commit to every evening. Pay isnt great but enough for someone looking for a little extra income. The lady lives in El Galeon and wants to start Monday evening, please anyone interested please pm me. Thanks

tonypub
31-12-2011, 19:41
Hi I have been contacted by somebody wanting help with English verbs, grammar etc intensive for the next week and a half, She has exams in middle of January and needs a bit of help wants 2 hours an evening to help with written English and comprehension, I normally can do this but at the moment cannot commit to every evening. Pay isnt great but enough for someone looking for a little extra income. The lady lives in El Galeon and wants to start Monday evening, please anyone interested please pm me. Thanksforum member jackie may help with swear words

Jackie
31-12-2011, 20:07
forum member jackie may help with swear words

ha f......lippin ha ;)

louisecox
31-12-2011, 23:06
Thanks Jackie have replied to your pm, happy new year to every one.

bonitatime
01-01-2012, 00:09
Try Kirsty Jay

sunseeker
01-01-2012, 00:25
whos they?

Jackie
01-01-2012, 00:45
haha I never sent a PM ...could be the forum gremlins otherwise known as Tonypub ...

KirstyJay
01-01-2012, 03:40
Try Kirsty JayThanks...

Yes, louisecox, I am a qualified Native TEFL teacher (see my signature) and can help, but cannot travel to El Galeon in the evenings, as I have 2 small children, however if your friend can make it to Chio, as it's only a 15 min drive, I can do lessons for her in my home. PM me if you want more info and rates.

:)

louisecox
01-01-2012, 15:15
Thanks all for replying, post now filled, short notice wanted someone to start tomorrow. Thread can now be closed please. Happy New Year

Cairo
02-01-2012, 00:48
Thread closed :)