PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy US Dollars in Tenerife?

sunnydays
31-12-2011, 19:02
Where can i purchase US dollars from ?

polremy
31-12-2011, 19:13
It'll cost you if you want to change euros.
I heard yesterday that the euro has hit an all-time low against the dollar.

Ecky Thump
31-12-2011, 19:14
Where can i purchase US dollars from ?

If you don't get the information you need, then try sending forum member Doreen a PM and I think she may be able to help you.

henry
31-12-2011, 19:28
Where can i purchase US dollars from ? hi sunny at your local bank can easyly get dollars. you have to request the amount you want at your local bank and they get it in in 2-3 days.

Added after 2 minutes:

also i do have a unopen 50 dollars coins in a roll if you want that. 50 dollars coins for 50 euros. let me know!!!

also i do have a unopen 50 dollars coins in roll if you want that. 50 dollars coins for 50 euros. let me know!!! it 2 rolls of 25 dollars coins roll

René
31-12-2011, 21:19
So an exchange rate of 1:1 ? Not a great offer if the exchange rate of today is aprox. 1:0,76.

redarrow
02-01-2012, 12:28
50 dollars should cost you no more than 40 euros. You could ask an exchange to do it, although I don't myself. I can't believe there are fellow members of this forum trying to scam you.

Ecky Thump
02-01-2012, 16:18
hi sunny at your local bank can easyly get dollars. you have to request the amount you want at your local bank and they get it in in 2-3 days.
also i do have a unopen 50 dollars coins in a roll if you want that. 50 dollars coins for 50 euros. let me know!!!

50 dollars should cost you no more than 40 euros. You could ask an exchange to do it, although I don't myself. I can't believe there are fellow members of this forum trying to scam you.

Henry doesn't do scams, he just lives in a world of fantasy and still believes that he has got a Fairy Godmother who grants his wishes.:lol:

Faraway
02-01-2012, 19:16
I found it really difficult to buy dollars here a few months ago. Yes, you can order them at your bank, at any bank in fact, but you don't always get as much as you request - just depends what they have in stock! Deutsche Bank in Los Cris were the best as they said they have several clients bringing in dollars, otherwise its best to go to Santa Cruz. Currency exchanges don't carry them as apparently there have been so many fake dollars around. In the end I managed to get a few and then changed money when I got over there. Happy hunting.

henry
02-01-2012, 20:51

Henry doesn't do scams, he just lives in a world of fantasy and still believes that he has got a Fairy Godmother who grants his wishes.:lol: lol I NEVER EVER SCAM NO ONE IN MY LIFE AND I NOT GOING TO START IT... besides the only dollars i have or 2 rolls of 1 dollars coins of 25 dollars i got back in 2007. still in the package when i went back home in 2007....

uptowngirl
02-01-2012, 22:06
I found it really difficult to buy dollars here a few months ago. Yes, you can order them at your bank, at any bank in fact, but you don't always get as much as you request - just depends what they have in stock! Deutsche Bank in Los Cris were the best as they said they have several clients bringing in dollars, otherwise its best to go to Santa Cruz. Currency exchanges don't carry them as apparently there have been so many fake dollars around. In the end I managed to get a few and then changed money when I got over there. Happy hunting.

Sorry, incorrect information. We accep0t all currencies. :spin: