PDA

View Full Version : I need some help with Planning problems in Tenerife.

MIKE H
01-01-2012, 17:37
Hi All,
A very happy New Year to everyone.
I am looking for a professional who can help with a small planning problem. ie. retention of works already completed. Somebody who deals with the Ayuntamiento in Adeje would be ideal.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike.

cainaries
01-01-2012, 20:22
Hi Mike

Can't recommend anyone but not quite clear what you mean. Do you mean you had to pay them a 'guarantee' and that they haven't repaid it now you've finished the work? Or something else?

Welcome to the Forum - forgot to say that first!

MIKE H
01-01-2012, 23:35
Hi Cainaries,
Even though it says 1st post I have been a member for some years. The old posts haven't connected as yet.
I have an extension which was built without planning and need directions as in, how to appeal the decision not to grant permission.
Thanks for the reply, Mike.

cainaries
01-01-2012, 23:53
Hi Cainaries,
Even though it says 1st post I have been a member for some years. The old posts haven't connected as yet.
I have an extension which was built without planning and need directions as in, how to appeal the decision not to grant permission.
Thanks for the reply, Mike.

Ah, I see. A very common problem. I can't offer advice on that one, I'm sorry. I hope someone can help you out. Good luck with it anyway.

julia44
02-01-2012, 07:47
Just depends, did you apply for planning permission and then refused or was the extension built and now you want to legalise.
If it is over 4 years old and you have not had a denuncia I know a man that can sort it out quickly.

bonitatime
02-01-2012, 10:14
Try the aperejador behind the town hall. She has a lot of contacts. PM me if you need an address or phone number

MIKE H
02-01-2012, 15:08
Hi Pepper,
Thanks for that, I have sent you a P.M.
Mike.

Added after 2 Hours 23 minutes:

Try the aperejador behind the town hall. She has a lot of contacts. PM me if you need an address or phone number
Hi,
Thank's I have sent you a P.M.
Mike.