PDA

View Full Version : How much is a six seater taxi from Tenerife south airport to Las Americas?

allan1969
02-01-2012, 14:06
does anybody know what the cost is from tenerife south airport to torviscas in a six seater /minibus, and are there usually plenty of them around the airport?
thanks for your help

polremy
02-01-2012, 14:29
My son had no problem finding a "minibus" at the airport. (he had 4 children and a wife with him!).
Not sure but I think he only paid the normal rate which is around 15euros to the Golf. Obviously Toriviscas would be more.
However, going back, Santa Barbara couldn't get hold of a bigger taxi and they had to take two ordinary ones - that cost them.

sandra
02-01-2012, 15:03
You can always phone the day before to order big taxi xxx

Stoney
02-01-2012, 18:31
tell them to book return with the driver if they see one on a rank thats what we did, cost 25 euros from aqua park

theslaters
02-01-2012, 18:57
Oct last year me wifie 3 kids and inlaws turned up as usual just as we were walking to the cab rank as always got called over by a English lady who offered a mini bus to torviscas for 25e i was no thank you sounded to cheap for 7 o us and loads of bags buggies cot beds etc. but in laws jumped in (they love a bargain)and bingo our own mini bus dropped off no problems fantastic service they picked us up as well,Some other family members got the same people week later but were charged 30e but still cheap.ut if not there are plenty of people carriers about 25/27e.