PDA

View Full Version : How do I access my Inbox messages from the old Tenerife Forum installation?

sunnytenerife
09-06-2011, 09:20
Morning,

Ive just had to re register !!!

HELP !!!!
I really need to retrieve information from my inbox BUT its Empty - how can I get this info back ?????????????

atlantico
09-06-2011, 09:24
You can't. To all extents and purposes, this is a totally different/new website and previous info has gone. Admin are trying to recover the date, but don't hold your breath !

BUT, there is a way into the site, as its still 'live' but being re-directed here.

Try accessing it this way, click on below link for your profile, assuming your were SunnyTenerife over there too!

http://www.tenerifeforum.com/members/sunnytenerife.html

anyone else wishing to do the same, just replace the user name part of above address.

CIM
09-06-2011, 09:32
Search your emails for "private message"
If you had notifications set then there should be a copy of each message you were sent in your email.

BobMac
09-06-2011, 09:54
You can't. To all extents and purposes, this is a totally different/new website and previous info has gone. Admin are trying to recover the date, but don't hold your breath !

BUT, there is a way into the site, as its still 'live' but being re-directed here.

Try accessing it this way, click on below link for your profile, assuming your were SunnyTenerife over there too!

http://www.tenerifeforum.com/members/sunnytenerife.html

anyone else wishing to do the same, just replace the user name part of above address.

Hi

I've just tried that and I get My Profile flash on the screen for a couple of seconds and then it is replaced by the front screen saying that I need to reregister here before I can do anything else.

sunnytenerife
09-06-2011, 10:39
Thanks for all your replies BUT nothing works, my Private inbox shows as EMPTY - im not a happy bunny at all as I really need to retrieve a very important phone number :-(

Can any of the Moderators on here help ????

admin
09-06-2011, 11:45
You can't. To all extents and purposes, this is a totally different/new website and previous info has gone. Admin are trying to recover the data, but don't hold your breath !Correct.

If you had notifications set then there should be a copy of each message you were sent in your email.This is basically your best option.

Hi

I've just tried that and I get My Profile flash on the screen for a couple of seconds and then it is replaced by the front screen saying that I need to reregister here before I can do anything else.That's because the redirect is in the header of the page, which appears on each page. There is no way around this, other than to stop the page before it fully loads.

Thanks for all your replies BUT nothing works, my Private inbox shows as EMPTY - im not a happy bunny at all as I really need to retrieve a very important phone number :-(

Can any of the Moderators on here help ????
Not really. Apart from looking through your emails for the replies (as they will have been sent there too) there is NOTHING we can do. We are still awaiting contact from Zarion, but if that does not come, they will be lost forever.

I'm not a happy bunny about all this either, but that's the situation as it stands.

atlantico
09-06-2011, 15:45
sunnytenerife, if you care to PM me your password, i'll access and email all the info you want and then you can go in a change your password again - trust me, I'm Welsh !

CIM
09-06-2011, 15:46
I offered via pm but no reply :(
Mustnīt trust me!

LindaD
09-06-2011, 16:17
If you had notifications set then there should be a copy of each message you were sent in your email.

Just tried that CIM and it worked as I had a PM from someone who gave me their email address and thought it was now lost forever!!!!!! Thanks for that!!

CIM
09-06-2011, 16:33
Just tried that CIM and it worked as I had a PM from someone who gave me their email address and thought it was now lost forever!!!!!! Thanks for that!!

:)__________