PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Wanted newborn babygirl items

Danielle
03-01-2012, 11:55
Hello, dear members of Tenerifeforum!
I am looking for newborn babygirl´s items(pram,car seat,kot,breast pump,nursery furniture,clothes etc) for reasonable price, of course!
If you have something, please PM me.
Thankyou indeed!
Have a brilliant day and... Happy New Year!

macana
03-01-2012, 21:05
We've got nearly anything you are looking for, as we had a baby girl 20 months ago.

I'll PM you with the details.

Danielle
04-01-2012, 00:01
Thanks,
this is an excellent news, I am waiting for your PM.
Keep in touch!
Have a great evening!

macana
04-01-2012, 11:20
Hi Danielle,

We have a beautiful red Bugaboo pram, complete with all accessories and the maxi Cosi Cabrio Fix car seat (up to 9 months), I've attached the link below. We also have a stack of almost new washable nappies, which would save you a fortune in disposables (BumGenius and Tots Bots brands).

Baby Bjorn red/black active Carrier (worth around €90), boxed in excellent condition €40.

Gro Egg room thermometer, so you can see at a glance whether your baby needs more/less clothes €10

Angelcare monitor - this is really excellent, with a sensor mat that fits under the matress and detects movement from your baby's chest when breathing, it's one of the leading cot-death preventors.

We also have a stack of clothes, babaSling, etc etc, as you can see from our thread. If you are interested or need further info/pics, just let me know.

Best wishes,

Bugaboo:

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?12231-Red-Bugaboo-Cameleon-Maxi-Cosi-in-Great-Condition&highlight=bugaboo

Other items:

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?12232-Baby-stuff-Baby-Bjorn-BabaSling-washable-nappies...&highlight=baby+stuff

tracey_in_tenerife
04-01-2012, 12:07
i also have gorgeous girls baby clothes from 3 months onwards if you are interested, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12, 12-18 , all uk stores, asda, matalan, next, mothercare etc, 30 euros per age group

Danielle
04-01-2012, 14:36
Thankyou,
I sent PM for You!