PDA

View Full Version : Help with retrieving wallet from Tenerife South Airport

mrkano
03-01-2012, 13:23
Hi.

I recently came to Tenerife over Christmas, you might have seen the pictures...

Well I lost my wallet on the very last day, literally 5 mins before I got on the plane.

I got an email from someone saying they had found it and they had left it with Guardia Civille...

I have tried to call the airport on numbers I have found on the internet, but no luck with them...

There's only my cancelled card and a few other library cards and stuff in there, nothing major but it is a cherished wallet.

Can anyone give me the correct number for the airport so I can try get it back?

sgd
03-01-2012, 13:39
This is from the Aena site (maybe what you already have):

Tenerife Sur Airport
Address: 38610 Granadilla de Abona (Tenerife)
Phone: 902 404 704 / (+34) 91 321 10 00.
e-mail: informaciontfs@aena.es

Guardia contact numbers are here http://www.guardiacivil.org/directorio/consulta_new.jsp?provincia=SANTA%20CRUZ%20DE%20TEN ERIFE

s1monsg
03-01-2012, 15:42
If you have no joy PM me and I'll nip in there and collect it for you in the next couple of days.

mrkano
03-01-2012, 17:39
s1monsg - Hi...

How do you propose to help?
Maybe call in and send it me???
I can pay for postage via paypal??

s1monsg
03-01-2012, 17:57
Yes, that's my plan, I am over that way quite a bit during the week and can pop in and collect it. They will probably need you to call to give my name and address etc although I have a couple of friends who work at the airport, Policia Nacional as opposed to Guardia Civil, but never-the-less, I'm sure it can be sorted one way or another, that's why I suggest you PM me with some sort of details, like your land line number (it's free for me to call you in the UK via my Skype number) etc and we can talk about it.

Cheers for now.

mrkano
04-01-2012, 02:21
I have PMd you...

Please let me know if you don't get it.

Thanks.