PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Car Hire

Graceylacey
03-01-2012, 23:34
Can anyone recommend a cheap car rental? My car has died completely and I need to be able to get to work. I will probably need one for a week or do but can't pay a fortune as I need to also pay for my car

Any advice would be greatly appreciated at this stressful time.

Flossieinpink
03-01-2012, 23:42
I found Orcars cheapest and always had good service....hope things turn out OK chuck

Jackie
03-01-2012, 23:43
Sarah try Orcar/Auto Riesen at the airport, depending on what car you want you can get them for about 7 euros a day. May even get a better deal as a resident. My son only paid 70 euros for 10 days and they upgraded the car when he went to pick it up as well x

Maybe someone else will come up with a better deal

s1monsg
03-01-2012, 23:47
You could try TRC Car rental on +34 922 735 299 if they have anything. I've used them loads in the past. Ollie will probably pick the phone up mention Simon from Results Los Cristianos, that's how he'll remember me, I'm not saying he'll give you a discount on mentioning me but at least it gives you a start. They also deliver free locally, so that might help too.

Good luck.

Graceylacey
04-01-2012, 11:47
Tried Orcar and Auto Riesen and TRC, no one has any available :crying2:

Does anyone know of any others, I desperately need a car as soon as

s1monsg
04-01-2012, 12:25
There's a guy at the end of our road in Los Cristianos who I will ask later when I pass his office. I'll let you know if I find anything. The trouble is, as you know, there are loads of swallows here and they all like to have a car. If you find something can you post it here and I won't go in to see him.

Added after 1 24 minutes:

Ok, he has one available now. I told him for one week maybe extended to two. The only car he has is a Fiat Panda and it's €180 per week, I don't know if that's good or bad. The trouble is he can't deliver anywhere as they're too busy. The name if the company is Ucanca, he's in Los Cristianos and will close at 1 and reopen at 5 until 7.30. His number is 922 798 045. I hope this helps.