PDA

View Full Version : LOST Cat missing in San Eugenio alto, Tenerife.. Generous reward offered

Tenergrief
04-01-2012, 10:19
Hi everyone :)

Generous reward offered for the return of, or information leading to the return of 8 mth old female cat missing since 24/12/2011 from Ocean View area of San Eugenio Alto. Very distinctive facial markings (right side ginger / left side black) with tortoise-shell colour. PM me if you can help - all replies received treated as confidential.

Happy New Year & Thanks in advance :)

Apollo
04-01-2012, 22:17
Will give her a mention on air tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you.

caroletenerife
04-01-2012, 22:54
i will keep an eye out for her on my walk with the dog, i go up around that area x

Andy0210
04-01-2012, 23:29
And i am driving round that way most days so will also keep my eyes open, good luck finding her.

Do you think she is lost or something else? Sorry to ask its just the way your post reads like there might be something more to this.

Tenergrief
05-01-2012, 10:49
Thanks Apollo, Andy and Carol. Andy..... you found our missing car so a cat will be no problem for a slueth like yourself :wink2: Its a friends cat and she was hand reared from birth so wandering off is unlikely I would have thought. Thanks again- Wayne

Suej
05-01-2012, 13:56
Hi everyone :)

Generous reward offered for the return of, or information leading to the return of 8 mth old female cat missing since 24/12/2011 from Ocean View area of San Eugenio Alto. Very distinctive facial markings (right side ginger / left side black) with tortoise-shell colour. PM me if you can help - all replies received treated as confidential.

Happy New Year & Thanks in advance :)

With her distinguishing marks she should be easily spotted! I do hope you get her back soon!

caroletenerife
21-01-2012, 01:15
Hi, I feed feral cats in San Eug and this cat has joined the group i dont think its your cat as it seems darker but the marking on the head are alike so i thought i would post it just in case. Sorry its a poor photo, it was nearly dark and i had to crawl under a hedge to get the photo

Tenergrief
21-01-2012, 10:03
Thanks Carol - ur a star. The similarities are very interesting. To be honest, as it is a friends cat I cant say 100% yey or nay. I will send you a PM.

Thanks

Wayne