PDA

View Full Version : Other Group training classes in obedience for dogs in Playa San Juan

Kande
04-01-2012, 14:40
Hi to all doggie lovers

Thought some of you might like to know I have found a trainer who will be starting group classes in obedience for dogs again soon.

The course will start on the 22nd Jan and I know he has a few places available. It runs for 8 wks, 2 hrs on a sunday with 2 evenings for theory stuff. I think the cost is around 120 euros and it will take place in Playa San Juan.

I will be taking my friendīs free spirited boxer along as she can really do with some discipline!!! and I could do with my arm back in my shoulder socket amongst other things!! :)

Send me a private message for contact details-as Í dont think I can write them on here.

If I can, can a mod let me know.

Thanks

Kande
20-01-2012, 14:21
for those who have enquired: a few changes

the course starts tomorrow saturday 3pm. The course runs for 8 sessions, sat and sundays.

Valerie
22-02-2014, 01:20
Hi, we have a 5 month old puppy and want to take her to an obedience class. We live in Playa Paraiso but do have a car so can travel a little way. Do you know of any classes we could attend? Thanks for your help