PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Experience Cook & bar person required in San Eugenio alto

Next Door
04-01-2012, 18:01
Experienced cook with bar & service work experience in Tenerife required. Must be a good all rounder.
Must be willing to do whatever needs doing in the bar & kitchen including speaking with clients, PR work publicising the bars, cleaning & serving drinks & food

Ability to work on own initiative essential.
Anyone with a drink problem need not apply. No alcohol on or pre shift.

Previous applicants need not apply.
Non smokers preferred
5 euros per hour to start
Part time only
Day and evening shifts available

PM CV please in first instance detailing experience & contact details

bellamaria
04-01-2012, 18:14
please advise email address to send cv, many thanks

willowlily
04-01-2012, 21:39
Experienced cook with bar & service work experience in Tenerife required. Must be a good all rounder.
Must be willing to do whatever needs doing in the bar & kitchen including speaking with clients, PR work publicising the bars, cleaning & serving drinks & food

Ability to work on own initiative essential.
Anyone with a drink problem need not apply. No alcohol on or pre shift.

Previous applicants need not apply.
Non smokers preferred
5 euros per hour to start
Part time only
Day and evening shifts available

PM CV please in first instance detailing experience & contact details

you will neeed an octopus to be able to do all these things
1 pr to get them in
2 take order.
3 cook and serve drinks
4 speak to customers
5 keep place clean
i dont think even a octopus could do all this for 5 euros per hour
this is slave labour and the authorities should put a stop to it.

Next Door
05-01-2012, 18:10
Plenty of bars & restaurants are now paying 20 euros a shift which can be 8 hours long so I think a lot of people are happy to get 5 euros an hour and enjoy the work they are doing too.
Most of my staff have worked for me for more than 2 years and are very happy with the perks they get at Next Door bar, The Corner Shop and The Terrace at Malibu Park

bonitatime
07-01-2012, 22:40
Is this a job with a legal contract? Not sure I care what you are paying your staff but I would be interested to know if they will be affiliated to the social security system.
My friend might be interested but if you are not providing a contract I couldn't recommend.

honda
08-01-2012, 13:12
Next Door is a very nice bar with good staff, and the lady that runs the place is lovely. I drink in there some times myself.
Good luck in filling the position. I hope you get a person that is thankful for a job.

bonitatime
09-01-2012, 10:35
As I said before I am not interested in what is being paid but does anyone know if a legal contract is being offered or is this a cash in hand job?

I have PM'd but no reply

Ecky Thump
09-01-2012, 10:44
As I said before I am not interested in what is being paid but does anyone know if a legal contract is being offered or is this a cash in hand job?

I have PM'd but no reply

The only person who could tell you this is the person advertising the vacancy and if you have sent them a PM.........well???

willowlily
09-01-2012, 10:54

I have PM'd but no reply

The only person who could tell you this is the person advertising the vacancy and if you have sent them a PM.........well???

who else would have bonitatime sent a pm to enquire as to the legality of this job

Ecky Thump
09-01-2012, 11:01
who else would have bonitatime sent a pm to enquire as to the legality of this job

NO ONE!

That was the point of my post, if Bonitatime sent a PM to the advertiser of the vacancy, and there is no reply, then there is no one else who can answer the question.

KirstyJay
09-01-2012, 12:47
This thread is now closed. Any interested parties, please contact the OP via PM to enquire about the job.

The off topic posts have been moved to a new thread here : http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?12733-Do-you-thing-5%80-an-hour-is-a-reasonable-wage-in-Tenerife

Please continue your discussion about rates of pay there.

Next Door
15-01-2012, 11:29
Thank you so much to all the people who applied for the position at Next Door bar in San Eugenio Alto
The previous thread has now been closed as the position has been offered to one of Tenerife Forum members.