PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour, I trust you are all ok?

Treble99
05-01-2012, 19:24
Hello everyone. I trust you are all well.

Its been along time but I thought I would re-register and have a look at whats going on.

So, any gossip to tell, whats been going on in Forum land?

Treb :yum:

Jackie
05-01-2012, 19:59
Welcome back Treb, same old same old in forum land, fights, rows, bannings, kissing and making up haha

CIM
06-01-2012, 00:16
The forum - Its not like it used to be, its better, its worse, blah, blah, blah!
Lots of new faces coming and old ones have gone - as always. Had a big clear out a few months ago and got rid of a lot of trouble makers/trolls/arseholes. So whilst its a bit quieter there's far less nastiness and sniping going on - so overall a very positive move.
Nice to see you again. Hope alls going well for you in the UK!

MaxineC
06-01-2012, 02:08
Yo Treb.... Now you're one person that we really need here! Welcome back my lovely xxx

seanocelt
06-01-2012, 03:30
welcome back............unless you have been renting out an apartment illegally, then your toast. Jokin, honest.

AL JAY
06-01-2012, 03:54
Welcome back treb:cheers:

dede
06-01-2012, 08:32
Wow !! I only thought of you yesterday as we are off on the same cruise on Friday that we met you on. Hope you are well.x

Another freaky moment...(another thread)

doreen
06-01-2012, 09:16
Hi Treb ... great to hear from you again :)

ruffus
06-01-2012, 10:46
Welcome from me too. missed your cheeky banter :raspberry:

Tinkabel
06-01-2012, 10:58
Hello young man, good to have you back, don't be a stranger!

MrsTT
06-01-2012, 12:41
Welcome back to the forum :welcome:- great to see you here again!

Ecky Thump
19-04-2016, 21:29

Its been along time but I thought I would re-register and have a look at whats going on.

Welcome back Treb, same old same old in forum land, fights, rows, bannings, kissing and making up haha

The forum - Its not like it used to be, its better, its worse, blah, blah, blah!
Lots of new faces coming and old ones have gone - as always. Had a big clear out a few months ago and got rid of a lot of trouble makers/trolls/arseholes. So whilst its a bit quieter there's far less nastiness and sniping going on - so overall a very positive move.

And four years later.....nothing much has changed!! :D

imablue
19-04-2016, 22:51
Err ...Ecky wrong thread methinks...:raspberry:

Ecky Thump
19-04-2016, 22:59

Nice to see you again. Hope alls going well for you in the UK!

Err ...Ecky wrong thread methinks...:raspberry:

No, it's just that Treble99 has returned posting and I thought that not much has changed since his last return over three years ago, it's how the forum survives!. :laugh:

imablue
19-04-2016, 23:11
Ha Ha ..yeah 5/01/2012 arisen from the dead ............and you are correct ..nothing has changed ....:)

Ecky Thump
20-04-2016, 11:11
Ha Ha ..yeah 5/01/2012 arisen from the dead ............and you are correct ..nothing has changed ....:)

And some of those that welcomed him back in 2012 have themselves returned with a flourish, then made a quick exit.....I wonder if we shall see that repeated with the latest batch who have emigrated to pastures new. :D