PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Loving homes needed for 3 beautiful female dogs in Tenerife.

Hidleitus
05-01-2012, 20:41
Loving homes needed for 3 beautiful little girls.
We have been fostering them now for 18 months but due to my husband’s ill health we have to return to live in the UK.
I would love to take them with me but trying to find a rental property with so many dogs ( I have 5 of my own ) is a nightmare.
If I could afford I would ship them back and re-home them in the UK, but finances don’t allow unfortunately.
They have all been spayed thanks to Eugenio and Live Arico as they had been playing naughty numpties with the neighbourhood dogs and we would have ended up with a mountain of puppies otherwise.
We think they are about 2-3yrs of age. They are very playful but very loving little girls, if you can give them a good home, separately or together, please contact me.
Thank you,
Denise.

caroletenerife
05-01-2012, 21:26
They are beautiful, i will copy the photos and put them on the Live Arico page on Facebook, I will also ask member warmwind to work her magic, she has animal info nooks and crannies unknown to anybody else xx

Hidleitus
05-01-2012, 23:50
They are beautiful, i will copy the photos and put them on the Live Arico page on Facebook, I will also ask member warmwind to work her magic, she has animal info nooks and crannies unknown to anybody else xx

Thanks Carole.
Much appreciated.
Denise.

Pets@Home
06-01-2012, 00:35
They are lovely girls I have met them. I hope they go together to one home ...........

caroletenerife
06-01-2012, 19:35
I have news, someone in Germany is interested in one of the wee girls, i will PM you Denise with her details, yehhhh xxxx

caroletenerife
24-01-2012, 21:47
An update, two of the pups have been rehomed, little Lady (the small one in this picture) found a new home today. Luna (the one on the right) is still looking for a home, but hopefully one will be found soon x

caroletenerife
16-02-2012, 21:10
Just an update to say that all three girls now have happy new homes, one is with a retired couple here on the rock, she was visited this week and loves her new owners. The other two are in Germany, thanks to all who helped in looking for homes for these dogs and also to Live Arico Germany for their invaluable assistance. Denise was so worried about the dogs, but she can now return to the UK with no worries left behind and concentrate on getting her husband well....so they can return, one day xxxxx