PDA

View Full Version : Health Massage exchange in Tenerife

TheSaint
05-01-2012, 21:47
Is there anybody who would enjoy a free massage exchange?

I am a trained masseur and I would appreciate the opportunity to meet up with other local chaps or visitors when I visit Tenerife. I arrive on Thursday, the 12th January.

Also I would be pleased to meet any other naturists during my stay.

P.M. me if you are interested.:)

James:):)

Ecky Thump
05-01-2012, 22:12
A Saint who massages in the scud, now that must be interesting!;)

TheSaint
05-01-2012, 23:46
A Saint who massages in the scud, now that must be interesting!;)

Haha! All completely saintly i assure you!

Harlequin
06-01-2012, 10:13
Hi James

The word "exchange" implies something in return (quid pro quo) no...? So I have to ask the question...

By the way. Joking aside, welcome to the forum and sunny Tenerife...

TheSaint
06-01-2012, 10:51
Hi and thanks for the welcome.
You are right, quid pro quo... Although I am trained and insured I am happy to give a free massage to anyone who is willing to have an attempt at a reciprocal massage. I will even show you how.

The thing is, that since my wife died I am on my own and I find that this is a good way to meet people when I go on holiday.

..... and I do give a sensational massage! :-)

gsc
06-01-2012, 10:54
I too am from 'somewhere rural' about 40 minutes from Birmingham and a massage exchange sounds good although I'm not sure whether many of us will something to 'exchange'.

Where abouts are you staying? I'd love to know more about naturists in Tenerife. I'll be 60 next month and I'm fast getting past the age where I worry about lumps and bumps and what other people think of me. And lets face it, where better than Tenerife!

I'll be arriving 11th Jan with my daughter and hubby Dave arrives 21st.

Gay

Jackie
06-01-2012, 17:38
PM Tonypub. I'm sure he will be up for this after his visit to Siam Park today

TheSaint
14-01-2012, 19:39
Hi Guys, Well I am now here on the island. This post generated a few laughs but not much by way of response... come on isn't there anyone who would be up for the experience/challenge?

TheSaint
01-07-2012, 20:42
Hi again.... Well I never got any viable responses from my post in January. Now I will be back later this month.

Anyone serious about having a free massage swap?

TheSaint
03-07-2012, 09:06
In answer to the questions I have received in private messages.

I will be on the island from 20-27th July (This month) and will be staying at the Hollywood Mirage Club in Los Cristianos.

Leam_Lin
03-07-2012, 09:49
Whereabouts are you?, in a rural near Birmingham, I am in Warwickshire

TheSaint
03-07-2012, 10:57
I am in Worcestershire South of Birmingham.

TheSaint
05-07-2012, 19:44
Thanks for all the PMs Im getting in response to my offer. Keep them coming! :)

TheSaint
10-07-2012, 16:33
Still getting PMs Brilliant! Much more positive response this time.

At this rate you will be able to set a massage exchange group yourselves after I have given a few lessons! Haha!

Its really good to hear from you , please keep the messages coming.

marbro8
10-07-2012, 18:54
Still getting PMs Brilliant! Much more positive response this time.

At this rate you will be able to set a massage exchange group yourselves after I have given a few lessons! Haha!

Its really good to hear from you , please keep the messages coming.it's weird that people are pm ing you, if it is all innocent and above board why can't they talk to you on an open forum???:D is there any chance you could let us all know who they are for a laugh or are you bound by some confidentiality law:lol::lol:

TheSaint
10-07-2012, 22:34
it's weird that people are pm ing you, if it is all innocent and above board why can't they talk to you on an open forum???:D is there any chance you could let us all know who they are for a laugh or are you bound by some confidentiality law:lol::lol:

Haha Marbro8 I guess you just answered your own question. If you are only interested in laughing no wonder people choose PMs.

nigelmercier
11-07-2012, 00:13
In answer to the questions I have received in private messages...

Or should that be private massages? :laugh:

TheSaint
18-01-2013, 21:01
Hi Guys,

Im grateful to Tenerife Forum for putting me in touch with some great guys on recent trips.

If any friends old or new would like to meet me for a free massage exchange, I will be back for the first week in Feb.

This time Im staying in the Puerto de Santiago area.

PM me.

All the best

TheSaint
05-02-2013, 16:49
Hey everybody! Time is running out. I have only got a few days before I return to the UK. So if anybody else would like a free massage swap now is the time to shout. P.M. me please.

I have really enjoyed chatting, meeting and massaging with some of you. You've been great!:respect: