PDA

View Full Version : When will I have to stop signing in?

Andy0210
06-01-2012, 02:25
Every time i leave the forum for five minutes or so i come back to it, refresh the page and i am signed out and have to sign in again, whats going on?

Its not a major problem but it is really annoying. :(

AL JAY
06-01-2012, 03:45
I had similar problems Andy but only with the Christmas theme,so i changed back to the default theme and its been ok so far,I sent a help ticket in but never got a reply,im on firefox. Tick the" remember me " under your sign in box!

Malteser Monkey
06-01-2012, 10:27
I had that problem before with IE

Now I use Google Chrome and tick the remember me box - all fine

Medman
06-01-2012, 11:27
Every time i leave the forum for five minutes or so i come back to it, refresh the page and i am signed out and have to sign in again, whats going on?

Its not a major problem but it is really annoying. :(

Maybe they're trying to keep you out ! :D

Goforgold
06-01-2012, 21:11
I had that problem after reading a reply to Al Jay's post and then deleting my cookies!!!! I then found out I hadn't ticked the 'remember password' box as I couldn't see it for snow!!! All is good now!! :D

warbey
06-01-2012, 21:20
I am on Firefox and have had a similar problem for Months.
I sign in O.K. then if I write a reply, taking over 5 minutes, I become unattached and have to Sign in AGAIN, losing My Posting too.

This happens off and on, not always.
I created a Ticket, but that must have dissappeared too..?

Ian55
06-01-2012, 23:34
Hi All,

As previous poster's have said Andy, click the 'Remember me box and it should work i'm on IE9 and have no problem !!

Warbey your ticket has'nt gone, the Admin team just have not got around to sorting it yet but will do eventually :dontknow: