PDA

View Full Version : Other How long is it before you go on your holidays?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16

TOTO 99
20-03-2015, 13:00
Looking at weather forecast Tuesday looks good day for beer I will call you:scotland:

Sounds good to me.

And the forecast hasn't half improved......Have you booked under a different name?...:lol:

http://www.holiday-weather.com/los_christianos/forecast/

Ecky Thump
20-03-2015, 13:13
thankyou:), i have done some research on local pubs and restaurants there, but haven't made my mind up yet? knowing my luck i will pick one to be told i should have booked, and we will end up at subway like we did in torquay last year:lol:

Your spoilt for choice there, but watch the prices of drink..

We went to the Marquess of Anglesey Pub/Diner in Bow Street, just around the corner from Covent Garden. The food was excellent and worked out at about £17 a head with a drink or two. We didn't book, but it would be advisable to for a guaranteed table.
Carol is looking for the card that she picked up and I will add the telephone number when she digs it out.;)

##Here it is 020 7240 3216##

Don't mention my name, as my cheque that I gave them will probably still be bouncing!:D

Angusjim
20-03-2015, 13:25
Sounds good to me.

And the forecast hasn't half improved......Have you booked under a different name?...:lol:

http://www.holiday-weather.com/los_christianos/forecast/

Thats the same as it read last Friday think just change the dates and use the same reports:c2: Quick Blondie get OH on to this website :lol:
This one not quite so good http://www.accuweather.com/en/es/tenerife-south-airport/4969_poi/daily-weather-forecast/4969_poi?day=6

Angusjim
21-03-2015, 10:42
Anyone heard anything about air traffic control delays on Sunday for flights to Tenerife ?:whistle::whistle::lol:

TOTO 99
21-03-2015, 10:51
Thats the same as it read last Friday think just change the dates and use the same reports:c2: Quick Blondie get OH on to this website :lol:
This one not quite so good http://www.accuweather.com/en/es/tenerife-south-airport/4969_poi/daily-weather-forecast/4969_poi?day=6

It is now mate....:tiphat:...not counting the first 48 hours..lol

Angusjim
21-03-2015, 10:54
It is now mate....:tiphat:

:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfi ngers::crossfingers:

Leam_Lin
21-03-2015, 11:14
Anyone heard anything about air traffic control delays on Sunday for flights to Tenerife ?:whistle::whistle::lol:

Hope you are joking, due to fly tomorrow from Birmingham.

Angusjim
21-03-2015, 11:31
Hope you are joking, due to fly tomorrow from Birmingham.

You should be more concerned about the weather than delays I arrive Monday:doh::lol::lol:

PS I am joking about delays:shy:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

It is now mate....:tiphat:...not counting the first 48 hours..lol

So will I unpack the wellies, raincoats & jumpers :lol::crazy:

TOTO 99
21-03-2015, 16:45
My taxi will be here in 13 hours and five minutes........:jumping:

Susief23
21-03-2015, 20:15
Should be flying at 7am tom but due to family bereavement has been put back to 22 April. Got 9 lovely days to look forward to.

martincrabb99
22-03-2015, 11:17
Centre Parcs at Woburn with two of the Grandchildren 6th to 10th April and Tenerife 21st April to the 7th May.

Ecky Thump
22-03-2015, 11:28
Centre Parcs at Woburn with two of the Grandchildren 6th to 10th April and Tenerife 21st April to the 7th May.

You can be of some use to me then, you can nip along to the El Mirador complex and make sure that the fridge is well stocked in the apartment with Carol's Cava and maybe a case or two of Vodka ready for our arrival on the 29th April......please ensure that there is enough for a four week stay. :wine: :vodka: :laugh:

arthurdick
22-03-2015, 13:19
22 days to go, can't wait again;)

Angusjim
22-03-2015, 13:46
You can be of some use to me then, you can nip along to the El Mirador complex and make sure that the fridge is well stocked in the apartment with Carol's Cava and maybe a case or two of Vodka ready for our arrival on the 29th April......please ensure that there is enough for a four week stay. :wine: :vodka: :laugh:

Martin be careful you will become involved in illegal letting not something a man of your standing want to get involved in:laugh::whistle:

Ecky Thump
22-03-2015, 13:51
Martin be careful you will become involved in illegal letting not something a man of your standing want to get involved in:laugh::whistle:

Martin and his family would become bonafide adopted cousins of marbro8 :D

Angusjim
22-03-2015, 14:03
Martin and his family would become bonafide adopted cousins of marbro8 :D

Hes worse than you:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
22-03-2015, 14:43

Blimey you and Susief23 both there for my birthday !

I do hope you won't forget:D

TOTO 99 should be there now

lynno52 please be aware :laugh:

Angusjim
22-03-2015, 15:24
Ta Ta the Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:bootyshake:

Ecky Thump
22-03-2015, 15:26
Ta Ta the Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:bootyshake:

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:)

Malteser Monkey
22-03-2015, 16:01
Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:)

Tek the raen away wi yoooooooo:whistle:

dunno what language that is:D

Chine
27-03-2015, 20:42
Mañana 7am woo hoo

marbro8
27-03-2015, 22:39
Mañana 7am woo hoowell go to bed and get some sleep:):laugh:

Chine
28-03-2015, 05:04
well go to bed and get some sleep:):laugh:

Great minds think alike ! I was in bed and i was asleep like a baby teddy

LUCKY
28-03-2015, 22:51
Great minds think alike ! I was in bed and i was asleep like a baby teddy

Great i am so pleased that you rested your self before arriving on the rock , What a great afternoon we have had my goodness i could not believe when your good lady whilst playing bingo called house on number 69 . I nearly spilt my beer but held tightly on to it because it was the round i had purchased at happy hour nearly 3 hours before your private jet laid rubber at TFS:flatcap:

jimlgr
29-03-2015, 20:01
Saturday 4th April
Can't wait !!

LUCKY
29-03-2015, 21:55
Wednesday CAN wait :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Ecky Thump
29-03-2015, 22:53
Saturday 4th April
Can't wait !!

Wednesday CAN wait :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

"30 Days" and I've GOT to wait!

Tomorrow morning I will print out my Ryanaire boarding pass.:jumping:

arthurdick
30-03-2015, 05:27
14 days for me, but with the bank holiday weekend coming up, only 8 days out of that 14 are at work..so that makes it a little better;)

Ecky Thump
30-03-2015, 09:47
:
Boarding Pass now printed......the next step is to TRY to buy the wife a ticket!:cheeky:

sone
30-03-2015, 09:50
great :hi:

why ?? :duh:

Ecky Thump
30-03-2015, 10:02

Why what, when and who.....or maybe what is the purpose of your posts.... www.confused.com ???

arthurdick
30-03-2015, 16:30
great :hi:...........

why ?? :duh:... thanks and why not?

Why what, when and who.....or maybe what is the purpose of your posts.... www.confused.com ???

hi ecky, reading it again, I think it was in response to your post about boarding pass, and getting your wife one......not too sure but, maybe ?
;)

marbro8
30-03-2015, 18:02
... thanks and why not?

hi ecky, reading it again, I think it was in response to your post about boarding pass, and getting your wife one......not too sure but, maybe ?
;)yes that's what i thought, saying great that ecky had printed his boarding pass off and then saying he was crazy for trying to get carol one:laugh: i hope she never meets him because i know who will end up crazy:laugh::wink:

Malteser Monkey
30-03-2015, 18:05
yes that's what i thought, saying great that ecky had printed his boarding pass off and then saying he was crazy for trying to get carol one:laugh: i hope she never meets him because i know who will end up crazy:laugh::wink:

only you could make head n tail of that - with your posts:cheeky::laugh:

Ecky Thump
30-03-2015, 18:15

only you could make head n tail of that - with your posts:cheeky::laugh:

Oh, I know what he means.....it means if any one is foolish enough to think that it's good that I haven't bought Carol a ticket to accompany me to Tenerife, then that person is doomed to a painful death at the hands of Carol.....I'm not that foolish or brave to attempt it! :fryingpan::smack::gun::whip:

marbro8
30-03-2015, 18:22
only you could make head n tail of that - with your posts:cheeky::laugh:well i do work for GCHQ:laugh:how was that MM?, short and sweet just like me:wink:

Malteser Monkey
30-03-2015, 19:08
well i do work for GCHQ:laugh:how was that MM?, short and sweet just like me:wink:

Gran Canaria HQ thought we was about Tenerife :cheeky:

and we wouldn't 'ave you any ova way

Ecky Thump
30-03-2015, 19:13
well i do work for GCHQ:laugh:how was that MM?, short and sweet just like me:wink:

MM, will now criticise your capitalisation and punctuation, I personally think that you are showing a vast improvement in all areas.:laugh:

I can imagine that your school reports included phrases like...."This boy could try harder"...." This year Marbro has shown great improvement, but as yet not achieved his full potential.":cheeky:

marbro8
30-03-2015, 19:41
MM, will now criticise your capitalisation and punctuation, I personally think that you are showing a vast improvement in all areas.:laugh:

I can imagine that your school reports included phrases like...."This boy could try harder"...." This year Marbro has shown great improvement, but as yet not achieved his full potential.":cheeky: bloody hell ecky, if i had come home with a report as good as that, even at the age of 12 mom and dad would have bought me a lamborghini:laugh:

arthurdick
30-03-2015, 19:49
bloody hell ecky, if i had come home with a report as good as that, even at the age of 12 mom and dad would have bought me a lamborghini:laugh:
maybe my mum and dad would have bought me a redrover(all day london bus pass, for 25p, back then)

TOTO 99
30-03-2015, 20:51

I can imagine that your school reports included phrases like...."This boy could try harder"...." This year Marbro has shown great improvement, but as yet not achieved his full potential.":cheeky:

Are you kidding Ecky?...Those are the exact words from his appraisal at work last month...:laugh:

marbro8
30-03-2015, 21:07
Are you kidding Ecky?...Those are the exact words from his appraisal at work last month...:laugh:ha ha if that was the case i would be sacked:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
31-03-2015, 09:04
MI can imagine that your school reports included phrases like...."This boy could try harder"...." This year Marbro has shown great improvement, but as yet not achieved his full potential.":cheeky:

More like Mrs M's reports:wink2::whistle:

maybe my mum and dad would have bought me a redrover(all day london bus pass, for 25p, back then)

You from my neck o' the woods then ?

kemeklis54
31-03-2015, 10:17
Hi everybody

Malteser Monkey
31-03-2015, 10:22
Hi everybody

Hello:welcome:

macdonald5
31-03-2015, 11:51
Hello:welcome:

Ditto from me !!!:welcome:

melm
31-03-2015, 11:52
Ditto from me !!!:welcome:

and me:welcome:

Ecky Thump
31-03-2015, 14:20
Another 28 Days to wait before I'm greeted by the Tenerife Sunshine. :sunny: :beach: :sunshine:

Anyone who has been reading about the poor weather :rain: there can now relax as Angusjim has returned to the UK.:shiver:

Malteser Monkey
31-03-2015, 14:26
Another 28 Days to wait before I'm greeted by the Tenerife Sunshine. :sunny: :beach: :sunshine:

Anyone who has been reading about the poor weather :rain: there can now relax as Angusjim has returned to the UK.:shiver:

ahh was wondering - see he bought the bad back with him

arthurdick
31-03-2015, 15:12
[QUOTE=Malteser Monkey

You from my neck o' the woods then ?[/QUOTE]

Stratford, Forest gate, Greenwich, Lewisham,Lee, Eltham,Lewisham again and Eltham once more...the first 5 were where I was brought up, roughly a couple of years in each place..so maybe around your neck of the woods?

Malteser Monkey
31-03-2015, 15:22
Stratford, Forest gate, Greenwich, Lewisham,Lee, Eltham,Lewisham again and Eltham once more...the first 5 were where I was brought up, roughly a couple of years in each place..so maybe around your neck of the woods?

Ahhh I'm North girl, Winchmore Hill - however I did spend time in Abbey wood and I lived in Crayford for a while so I know those areas - used to club in Eltham

TOTO 99
31-03-2015, 15:26
Ahhh I'm North girl, Winchmore Hill - however I did spend time in Abbey wood and I lived in Crayford for a while so I know those areas - used to club in Eltham

You missed out Holloway and Pentonville........:laugh:

arthurdick
31-03-2015, 15:30

ha, abbey wood, the 180 bus used to go there...I used the Yorkshire grey, the Greyhound or the Castle when I drank in Eltham....I spose you used the Dutchhouse;)

ha, that kinda girl was she ;)

Malteser Monkey
31-03-2015, 16:26

Bu###r off you !:twak::raspberry2:

ha, abbey wood, the 180 bus used to go there...I used the Yorkshire grey, the Greyhound or the Castle when I drank in Eltham....I spose you used the Dutchhouse;)

ha, that kinda girl was she ;)

I couldn't remember it was very late 80's, 1980's before you start toto:whistle:

arthurdick
31-03-2015, 16:51
I used to drink around Eltham between 1977 & 1990, not all the time though, I liked Lewisham or the Old Kent road better...but my missus is a country girl(Eltham), she hated it when I called her a country bumpkin, but I did think it was so far out at the time..

Malteser Monkey
01-04-2015, 09:27
I used to drink around Eltham between 1977 & 1990, not all the time though, I liked Lewisham or the Old Kent road better...but my missus is a country girl(Eltham), she hated it when I called her a country bumpkin, but I did think it was so far out at the time..

Eltham out ? :D

If it's got a 0207/8 and a N S E or W postcode it's London - Owt else is extranjero:whistle::D

arthurdick
01-04-2015, 18:44
Eltham out ? :D

If it's got a 0207/8 and a N S E or W postcode it's London - Owt else is extranjero:whistle::D

yep, that's what she used to say, apart from there were no 0207/8 numbers those days.. S.E 9 she used to tell me...I still thought it was way out...I mean, a bus for 10 mins or so just to get there from Lewisham..

Ecky Thump
01-04-2015, 19:14
:
I've just had a message from marbro8 's niece, she is going round to his house tomorrow evening to help him pack and she is going to make sure that he doesent take his white posing pouch as it causes her embarrassment when he struts around the El Mirador pool.....they've just got over the site of Angusjim and TOTO 99 in their hand knitted trunks!:wow:

tenerife-lover
06-04-2015, 04:07
Sorry to disturb your mothers meeting.... :P But just wanted to say me and a mate are coming over 3rd May for 10 nights, liven the place up a bit :P Anyone else on this thread said they'd be over the same time do any of you know?

Angusjim
06-04-2015, 06:40
Sorry to disturb your mothers meeting.... :P But just wanted to say me and a mate are coming over 3rd May for 10 nights, liven the place up a bit :P Anyone else on this thread said they'd be over the same time do any of you know?

Well I see you can write and I assume you can also read:old:

arthurdick
06-04-2015, 06:53
when you going Tenerife angus?

we are going over in 7 days time... but we don't need to be shown what lively is.. we got plenty of that;)

Angusjim
06-04-2015, 07:11
when you going Tenerife angus?

we are going over in 7 days time... but we don't need to be shown what lively is.. we got plenty of that;)

Don't fret Arthur we are not going over next week so weather should be good:lol: not sure next visit will probably be late October / early November but we are thinking about possibly going to Gran Canaria for a wee change then possibly early January

arthurdick
06-04-2015, 07:26
Don't fret Arthur we are not going over next week so weather should be good:lol: not sure next visit will probably be late October / early November but we are thinking about possibly going to Gran Canaria for a wee change then possibly early January

ha ha, no fretting, was quite hoping you were going soon...I like to see people enjoy holidays while there is still time... life is too short.....never been to Gran Canaria, would love to one day.......We are trying fuerteventura this Sept, 1st time ever....then back to Tenerife next March.....up until 30 months ago, I had only ever been to Malta, and that was in 1987, so we were due a holiday I thought.... in the last 30 months, we have been to Tenerife 6 times, Portugal twice and Majorca once.......not showing off and we aint rich at all, I lost my dad and my wife lost both parents in the last 4 years.....we had inheritance, paid off nearly all debts and had a few holidays......well, we did have 25 yrs of having no holiday at all.......so after nxt March holiday, I will have to save out of my wages(or monthly insults as i call them) but it is doable, just..........enjoy all your holidays, you never know when it's your last......

Ecky Thump
06-04-2015, 10:55

The wife and I will be there at that time and are definitely looking for some "Likely Lads", as we are both well into our 80's and can be described as "Young at heart Swingers", transport to meet up with you is not a problem as we both have duel seated invalid chairs and can take you to some of our "special" venues. Another like minded couple are marbro8 and his wife who will be there at the same time, I'm not sure if Malteser Monkey will be over, but you can tell by her user name that she is up for some fun and games.....now back to the Mothers Meeting!

arthurdick
06-04-2015, 10:58
The wife and I will be there at that time and are definitely looking for some "Likely Lads", as we are both well into our 80's and can be described as "Young at heart Swingers", transport to meet up with you is not a problem as we both have duel seated invalid chairs and can take you to some of our "special" venues. Another like minded couple are marbro8 and his wife who will be there at the same time, I'm not sure if Malteser Monkey will be over, but you can tell by her user name that she is up for some fun and games.....now back to the Mothers Meeting!

ha ha , you might get some takers there.....and MM might thank you;)

will they come back to the mothers meeting after that?....I won't know, I will be having a BHLL........(bank holiday liquid lunch) thanks to the missus, she twisted my arm;)

take care, have a giggle.

Ecky Thump
06-04-2015, 11:07
ha ha , you might get some takers there.....and MM might thank you;)

The wheel chairs are the normal attraction as they save on expensive taxis, especially at 3am when the clubs start "swinging". My partner can only be described as a young at heart "Madge", but with a lot more wrinkles than a French Bulldog....I hope that this doesent put off Tenerife-Lover and that he's true to his name.;)

Malteser Monkey
06-04-2015, 11:19

Mother's meeting I like that !:lol:

Don't do it ! Traitor ! I went once - we took a Binter over for the weekend (and that's not cockney slang):D I wasn't impressed - sorry GC each to their own - s'pose I was biased living in TF

ha ha, no fretting, was quite hoping you were going soon...I like to see people enjoy holidays while there is still time... life is too short.....never been to Gran Canaria, would love to one day.......We are trying fuerteventura this Sept, 1st time ever....then back to Tenerife next March.....up until 30 months ago, I had only ever been to Malta, and that was in 1987, so we were due a holiday I thought.... in the last 30 months, we have been to Tenerife 6 times, Portugal twice and Majorca once.......not showing off and we aint rich at all, I lost my dad and my wife lost both parents in the last 4 years.....we had inheritance, paid off nearly all debts and had a few holidays......well, we did have 25 yrs of having no holiday at all.......so after nxt March holiday, I will have to save out of my wages(or monthly insults as i call them) but it is doable, just..........enjoy all your holidays, you never know when it's your last......

I often wondered what the other Islands are like - only other one I frequented was La Gomera but that visiting ex OH's family up int mountains. Quite an experience

Ecky Thump
06-04-2015, 11:41
I often wondered what the other Islands are like - only other one I frequented was La Gomera but that visiting ex OH's family up int mountains. Quite an experience

The last time that I went to Gomera (five years ago), it rained heavily for the whole time and I don't think we saw a thing because of the mist.

Is it true that if you can see Gomera from Tenerife, then it's going to rain there and if you can't see it, then it's raining in Gomera!;)

Hepa
06-04-2015, 12:04
The last time that I went to Gomera (five years ago), it rained heavily for the whole time and I don't think we saw a thing because of the mist.

Is it true that if you can see Gomera from Tenerife, then it's going to rain there and if you can't see it, then it's raining in Gomera!;)

Come to El Hierro, we get a better class of rain here :-)

Malteser Monkey
06-04-2015, 14:34

No idea mate coz back in the 90's we didn't have rain :D

Anne 2009
06-04-2015, 15:50
I,ll be there 16th may and again in september. Ecky if your there same time i may need a lift back to apartment. I,ll be the one taking one step forward and three to the side. :drunk2:

Malteser Monkey
06-04-2015, 15:53
I,ll be there 16th may and again in september. Ecky if your there same time i may need a lift back to apartment. I,ll be the one taking one step forward and three to the side. :drunk2:

He'll be fine with that his missus Carol55 is always in need of a piggy back to the Apt:lol:

Ecky Thump
06-04-2015, 16:00

We are out on the 29th April - 27th May, then again on the 9th August, but only for a few days to surprise my youngest Grandson who will be on his holidays with his Mum & Dad. Then once again on the 24th September - 22nd October, so I'm sure that we will stagger into each other at some point.:wink:

Anne 2009
06-04-2015, 16:06
We are out on the 29th April - 27th May, then again on the 9th August, but only for a few days to surprise my youngest Grandson who will be on his holidays with his Mum & Dad. Then once again on the 24th September - 22nd October, so I'm sure that we will stagger into each other at some point.:wink:

So your not having many holidays this year :wink: Ive been mulling it over for the last few years of doing a long term let. So will be looking around for prices etc.

Hepa
06-04-2015, 16:17
I have to go to Tenerife in May, damned tax return to complete, we shall take the car across and fill up with goodies.

marbro8
06-04-2015, 16:18
So your not having many holidays this year :wink: Ive been mulling it over for the last few years of doing a long term let. So will be looking around for prices etc.that's what we will be doing when we retire, prices vary between €400-€600 a month depending on where you stay, i know that richard and carly from R&B'S were paying about €450 a month when they were renting on granada park, which is a complex quite far back from the front

Anne 2009
06-04-2015, 16:30
that's what we will be doing when we retire, prices vary between €400-€600 a month depending on where you stay, i know that richard and carly from R&B'S were paying about €450 a month when they were renting on granada park, which is a complex quite far back from the front

Thats the sort of price i was thinking. Dont want to be smack in the hustle and bustle but dont want to be too far away. Will keep our house in England and rent it out. So i,ll be asking lots of questions, but that will be on a new post. Sorry for going off topic :D

Malteser Monkey
06-04-2015, 17:22
Sorry for going off topic :D

It's the norm - :wink2::welcome:

Angusjim
06-04-2015, 17:39
He'll be fine with that his missus Carol55 is always in need of a piggy back to the Apt:lol:

How dare you cast doubt on Carol good name:whistle::lol: Ecky come and defend your wifes good name:doh:

marbro8
06-04-2015, 18:05
How dare you cast doubt on Carol good name:whistle::lol: Ecky come and defend your wifes good name:doh:he can't at the moment, he is carrying her back from the local:lol:

Malteser Monkey
06-04-2015, 18:54
he can't at the moment, he is carrying her back from the local:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ecky Thump
11-04-2015, 18:16
:
Only "17" more days to go, Euro's all safely in my wallet, boarding pass printed, taxi booked for pickup in Tenerife, all that's left to do is to encourage Carol to climb into the loft to get the suitcases down.;)

arthurdick
12-04-2015, 06:04
:
Only "17" more days to go, Euro's all safely in my wallet, boarding pass printed, taxi booked for pickup in Tenerife, all that's left to do is to encourage Carol to climb into the loft to get the suitcases down.;)

well done ecky, saves putting yourself at risk, well, apart from putting yourself at risk with carol that is;).
only 1 more day to go, then im on my way to tenerife, euro's all in my wallet, boarding passes printed, not sure whether to get a taxi to the hotel or just get a bus from the 32 bus-stop..
i be having a cold pint at gatwick airport this time tomorrow....

martincrabb99
12-04-2015, 07:30
21st April and I have euros in my bank account.

Angusjim
12-04-2015, 08:01
Just booked flights for 1/1/16 - 8/1/16 so you have all had an early bad weather alert no complaining later:lol::eyebrows:

TOTO 99
12-04-2015, 08:32
Just booked flights for 1/1/16 - 8/1/16 so you have all had an early bad weather alert no complaining later:lol::eyebrows:

What happened to "Never Again"?........:lol:

Angusjim
12-04-2015, 08:43
What happened to "Never Again"?........:lol:

The wife has spoken:scared:

Ecky Thump
12-04-2015, 10:43

Are you staying at one of my cousins apartments on El Mirador and have you arranged that another one picks you up from the airport?:wink:

Angusjim
12-04-2015, 10:50
Are you staying at one of my cousins apartments on El Mirador and have you arranged that another one picks you up from the airport?:wink:

No we are using timeshare and I have asked mods to close my rental thread:tiphat:

Ecky Thump
12-04-2015, 10:58
No we are using timeshare and I have asked mods to close my rental thread:tiphat:

Ahh, now we know who the secret lottery winner is;)..the flights must have cost a small fortune for going out at that time?

Angusjim
12-04-2015, 11:05
Ahh, now we know who the secret lottery winner is;)..the flights must have cost a small fortune for going out at that time?

As I said elsewhere Ecky I was telt get them booked you know rules dae as yer telt or suffer the consequences:eek:

TOTO 99
12-04-2015, 11:37
As I said elsewhere Ecky I was telt get them booked you know rules dae as yer telt or suffer the consequences:eek:

I can't understand what difference it makes to her to be honest...It's the same weather wherever you go........:lol:

Angusjim
12-04-2015, 12:14
I can't understand what difference it makes to her to be honest...It's the same weather wherever you go........:lol:

I think its more to do with getting me away from my office / work:doh:;)

marbro8
12-04-2015, 12:25
does anyone know which weeks the factory's have their 2 week closedown this year?, just looking at flights for october, we wanted to miss the school half terms but the scottish one is from the 10th october till 20th, and the english one is from the 24th till 1st november, so that only leave's from the 26th september until the 10th, but my wife can't have the last week of the factory shut down because some of the other staff at her workplace have to have it:dontknow:

TOTO 99
12-04-2015, 13:03
does anyone know which weeks the factory's have their 2 week closedown this year?, just looking at flights for october, we wanted to miss the school half terms but the scottish one is from the 10th october till 20th, and the english one is from the 24th till 1st november, so that only leave's from the 26th september until the 10th, but my wife can't have the last week of the factory shut down because some of the other staff at her workplace have to have it:dontknow:

Just had a quick look at the Easyjet site and using their 3 week view it looks like the cheapest are from w/c Mon 12th Oct. Depending on how long you wanted to stay I'd say you'll have to be careful with your dates because they get ridiculous shortly after although there are the odd ones inbetween.

You might have to go for an oddball number of days to make it work for you.

Ecky Thump
12-04-2015, 13:22

If I were you, then I would avoid the 24th Sept - 22nd October as Carol55 will be there and staying at cousin Pam's apartment....noisy, argumentative and constantly out of her head on cheap booze.:D

Malteser Monkey
12-04-2015, 14:17
If I were you, then I would avoid the 24th Sept - 22nd October as Carol55 will be there and staying at cousin Pam's apartment....noisy, argumentative and constantly out of her head on cheap booze.:D

That's no way to describe your loving wife:crazy:

Ecky Thump
12-04-2015, 14:56
That's no way to describe your loving wife:crazy:

She was my loving wife, until yesterday when she decided to go to Glasgow with my credit card.:wink:

marbro8
12-04-2015, 15:16
She was my loving wife, until yesterday when she decided to go to Glasgow with my credit card.:wink:where would you have PREFERED her to go with it then:lol:

Ecky Thump
12-04-2015, 15:49
where would you have PREFERED her to go with it then:lol:

Halfords sell Karcher Power Washers, with one of them, she wouldn't have to climb the ladders to clean the bedroom windows.:idea:

Chine
14-04-2015, 17:39
Got back on Sunday , still tired after an exhausting 2weeks relaxing by the pool !!! Back out 24th may

TOTO 99
14-04-2015, 17:45
Got back on Sunday , still tired after an exhausting 2weeks relaxing by the pool !!! Back out 24th may

Not worth coming home....:lol:

Chine
14-04-2015, 18:01
Not worth coming home....:lol:

I was tired I needed to come back for a holiday...

LindaD
15-04-2015, 23:30
Six days to go and looking forward to seeing this bike at Los Criseek2:

marbro8
15-04-2015, 23:33
Six days to go and looking forward to seeing this bike at Los Criseek2:she's not worth it:D

LindaD
15-04-2015, 23:42
she's not worth it:D
:c2::c2::c2: ...............

Ecky Thump
16-04-2015, 00:57
Six days to go and looking forward to seeing this bike at Los Criseek2:

And I've got to wait another six days after you have been sipping those long cold glasses of Dorada.:trink::trink::trink:

Angusjim
16-04-2015, 06:34
I will keep you all guessing defo 1/1/16 but we will probably book a last minute deal later this year:)

LindaD
16-04-2015, 17:07
And I've got to wait another six days after you have been sipping those long cold glasses of Dorada.:trink::trink::trink:

I'll take one of those drinks down to the web cam at Los Cris and gie yi a wee wave Ecky!:hello:

blondie
16-04-2015, 17:34
I'll take one of those drinks down to the web cam at Los Cris and gie yi a wee wave Ecky!:hello:

Well better make sure you are standing in the correct place to wave or you will never hear the end of it :lol:

LindaD
16-04-2015, 17:36
Well better make sure you are standing in the correct place to wave or you will never hear the end of it :lol:
I'm studying the web cam as we speak Blondie!!!!!!!!!

Think I'll shimmy up that Palm tree to the left :idea::idea::idea:

melm
16-04-2015, 18:31

Oh dont you'll splash it all over yourself. :doh::lol:

LindaD
16-04-2015, 18:49
Oh dont you'll splash it all over yourself. :doh::lol:

Nae bother, am wearing a sling so got somewhere to put it:lol:

melm
16-04-2015, 18:54
Nae bother, am wearing a sling so got somewhere to put it:lol:

Canny Scotrolleyes2::lol:

LindaD
16-04-2015, 18:55
Canny Scotrolleyes2::lol:

canny use ma airm mair like melm :lol:

melm
16-04-2015, 19:03

Think I'll shimmy up that Palm tree to the left :idea::idea::idea:

Well you canny wear a sling shimmying up a palm tree:lol: It'll be sair on the legs:doh:

LindaD
16-04-2015, 19:57
Well you canny wear a sling shimmying up a palm tree:lol: It'll be sair on the legs:doh:

A bit you've no seen ma legs though:weights:

LUCKY
16-04-2015, 20:04
A bit you've no seen ma legs though:weights:

Why does Morecambe and Wise spring to mind !!!!! :flatcap:

LindaD
16-04-2015, 20:31
Why does Morecambe and Wise spring to mind !!!!! :flatcap:

Possibly a little less hairy:lol:

lynno52
16-04-2015, 20:50

May I respectfully request that you include a translation for us south of the border? :laugh::whistle:

TOTO 99
16-04-2015, 20:59
May I repectfully request that you include a translation for us south of the border? :laugh::whistle:

I think it mainly boils down to consuming ridiculous amounts of vodka and then perhaps a bit of headbutting followed by dancing round some swords.............That's how I read it anyway...:laugh:...:scotland:

LindaD
16-04-2015, 21:03
May I repectfully request that you include a translation for us south of the border? :laugh::whistle:

sorry folks, force of habit, but hopefully you'll have got the gist of it. Told you it was a whole different language :lol:

I think it mainly boils down to consuming ridiculous amounts of vodka and then perhaps a bit of headbutting followed by dancing round some swords.............That's how I read it anyway...:laugh:...:scotland:

See, you know fine what am saying:wink::D:D

marbro8
17-04-2015, 08:23
I think it mainly boils down to consuming ridiculous amounts of vodka and then perhaps a bit of headbutting followed by dancing round some swords.............That's how I read it anyway...:laugh:...:scotland:you forgot the bit about shimmying up palm trees:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
17-04-2015, 09:22
May I respectfully request that you include a translation for us south of the border? :laugh::whistle:

Have I got this right - she's got a duff arm yet she's gonna climb a palm tree with a drink :laugh:

Only a Scot:laugh:

Ecky Thump
17-04-2015, 09:41
Have I got this right - she's got a duff arm yet she's gonna climb a palm tree with a drink :laugh:

Only a Scot:laugh:

Close, but to "Shimmy" up a palm tree is to "climb with much athletic elegance" and the "drink" is to take of "A Wee libation of the Amber Nectar".:scotland:

Angusjim
17-04-2015, 11:14

Thocht yea were fae the hame of smokies but yea say Fife on yer avatar. Ya boy sur wiz I mistaken :laugh:

LindaD
17-04-2015, 13:32
Thocht yea were fae the hame of smokies but yea say Fife on yer avatar. Ya boy sur wiz I mistaken :laugh:

Yea am a Fifer born and bred AJ, hope yi dinae think ony less o me for that:laugh:
Of course I was only kiddin about shimmying up the tree MM, but Ecky has explained it beautifully, I think I might even try it now:whistle: only trying to be seen on the web cam as Blondie explained she was waving and naebody saw her!!! I may be a Scot, but am no that daft!!!!!! Well, on second thoughts, mmmmm

Ecky Thump
19-04-2015, 11:29
:
Now down to single figures on the holiday countdown, so the the packing of the cases for a month in the sun will now start.

Only 9 Days to go:jumping:

Angusjim
19-04-2015, 11:35
:
Now down to single figures on the holiday countdown, so the the packing of the cases for a month in the sun will now start.

Only 9 Days to go:jumping:

Kept this visit under your hat:laugh::laugh:

marbro8
19-04-2015, 11:43
:

Only 9 Days to go:jumping:and we won't be far behind you:tiphat:, just booked our flights for october the robbing gits, £611 for the 5 of us to fly out with ryanair on the 4th and i had to pay in euros to fly back with monarch, i think it was €1130? anyway it was £875 when converted:mad:, would there have been a way to pay in £££'s?

Angusjim
19-04-2015, 11:45
and we won't be far behind you:tiphat:, just booked our flights for october the robbing gits, £611 for the 5 of us to fly out with ryanair on the 4th and i had to pay in euros to fly back with monarch, i think it was €1130? anyway it was £875 when converted:mad:, would there have been a way to pay in £££'s?

Pot / Kettle are you not gas engineer:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ecky Thump
19-04-2015, 11:54
and we won't be far behind you:tiphat:, just booked our flights for october the robbing gits, £611 for the 5 of us to fly out with ryanair on the 4th and i had to pay in euros to fly back with monarch, i think it was €1130? anyway it was £875 when converted:mad:, would there have been a way to pay in £££'s?

What date are you flying home, as we will be out there from the 24thSept - 22nd Oct.?

Could you not get your return flights with Ryanair???

marbro8
19-04-2015, 11:57
Pot / Kettle are you not gas engineer:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you are correct aj, but i work for a social landlord(used to be council) so just get a basic salary, and i stopped doing jobs on the side years ago when i got caught doing one while in my employers vehicle in their time and using their materials:laugh:, and such was my popularity with my bosses at the time they just told me off and took the vehicle off me,and as i was a plumber at the time the only other option was to go on the gas team, because they used their own vehicles, and that is why i am now a gas engineer:laugh:

TOTO 99
19-04-2015, 11:59
Pot / Kettle are you not gas engineer:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Are you going in October laddie?....We could crash this party...:cheers:

marbro8
19-04-2015, 12:00
What date are you flying home, as we will be out there from the 24thSept - 22nd Oct.?

Could you not get your return flights with Ryanair???we fly back on the 18th, and yes we could have but it was 06.40 am, and there was no way i was flying back at that time in the morning, we may as well just have gone straight to the airport from veronicas:laugh:

Angusjim
19-04-2015, 12:03
Are you going in October laddie?....We could crash this party...:cheers:

October not good for me well not during Scottish school holidays too many off at works that have kids of school age we are maybe going to Benidorm in September

TOTO 99
19-04-2015, 12:03
we fly back on the 18th, and yes we could have but it was 06.40 am, and there was no way i was flying back at that time in the morning, we may as well just have gone straight to the airport from veronicas:laugh:

yes mate 2 weeks, couldn't get my first cousins apartment so got my second cousins next door:eyebrows:

Not you yer dope...:laugh:...It was quoted to alert AJ.....I know you're going...lol

Angusjim
19-04-2015, 12:05
Not you yer dope...:laugh:...It was quoted to alert AJ.....I know you're going...lol

He's fae Walsall go easy:laugh:

marbro8
19-04-2015, 12:05
Not you yer dope...:laugh:...It was quoted to alert AJ.....I know you're going...loli know now i just edited it, but was to slow:laugh:

TOTO 99
19-04-2015, 12:08
October not good for me well not during Scottish school holidays too many off at works that have kids of school age we are maybe going to Benidorm in September

I'm sure that'll be equally as good as getting leathered with all your forum mates in Taylors...go for it..:laugh:

Angusjim
19-04-2015, 12:10
I'm sure that'll be equally as good as getting leathered with all your forum mates in Taylors...go for it..:laugh:

When are you over Geoff

TOTO 99
19-04-2015, 12:15
When are you over Geoff

I don't know, I've not booked it yet...:laugh:

Booked June and November but I'll be doing a 3 or 4 day one inbetween....Solo, not with OH..

marbro8
19-04-2015, 12:17
i was trying to reply to your quote Ecky Thump but it's gone??? but no we are flying from brum, east mids is a bit of a hole, and a ball ache to get to, we would be quicker flying from manchester than there:(

TOTO 99
19-04-2015, 12:18
i was trying to reply to your quote Ecky Thump but it's gone??? but no we are flying from brum, east mids is a bit of a hole, and a ball ache to get to, we would be quicker flying from manchester than there:(

Just go in the firm's van and leave it at the airport...:laugh:

marbro8
19-04-2015, 12:18

Booked June and November but I'll be doing a 3 or 4 day one inbetween....Solo, not with OH..wahay lock up your daughters:laugh:

Just go in the firm's van and leave it at the airport...:laugh:i would if it hadn't got a tracker on it:laugh::(

Angusjim
19-04-2015, 12:19

Booked June and November but I'll be doing a 3 or 4 day one inbetween....Solo, not with OH..

You in Tenerife on your own count me out:eek::pepsi::drunk2::cheers::vodkamachine::drin king::cheers2::trink2:

TOTO 99
19-04-2015, 12:28
You in Tenerife on your own count me out:eek::pepsi::drunk2::cheers::vodkamachine::drin king::cheers2::trink2:

Thank you Mr Temperance.....:laugh:

Right, I'm off for a shower. Sort meself out for the game......In the pub, naturally....

I bet Wembley have never sold as much Bovril.....:laugh:

marbro8
19-04-2015, 12:33
Thank you Mr Temperance.....:laugh:

Right, I'm off for a shower. Sort meself out for the game......In the pub, naturally....

I bet Wembley have never sold as much Bovril.....:laugh:gunna watch it on my dodgy box, but my two nephews are there:)

TOTO 99
19-04-2015, 12:49
gunna watch it on my dodgy box, but my two nephews are there:)

That's just reminded me...

Your Android Streaming Box thing that you were talking about on another thread...How is it controlled?

I've seen that they come with a remote but I've also seen like a mini keyboard handset being sold alongside them. Do they need both?...

marbro8
19-04-2015, 13:00
That's just reminded me...

Your Android Streaming Box thing that you were talking about on another thread...How is it controlled?

I've seen that they come with a remote but I've also seen like a mini keyboard handset being sold alongside them. Do they need both?...i have only got the remote, but you can get a qwerty keyboard, you would only need that if you wanted to make it easier to type things in rather than use the onscreen keyboard, but i find it just as easy to do with the remote:wink:

Ecky Thump
19-04-2015, 13:07
i have only got the remote, but i find it just as easy to do with the remote:wink:

Strangely enough, that's exactly what your wife said.:laugh:

Susief23
19-04-2015, 17:17
Only 3 more sleeps and back in Tenerife, can't wait.

Ecky Thump
19-04-2015, 17:44
:
Did I mention this earlier today? :D

martincrabb99
19-04-2015, 18:07

Two more sleeps and I'm off to Amarilla Golf.....weather looks good!

Leam_Lin
19-04-2015, 18:10

Yes, the weather is good in San Eugenio.

Susief23
19-04-2015, 18:29

Brill. Let's hope we get some good weather. My Aunt is coming out with us and we are always saying how warm Tenerife is

LindaD
19-04-2015, 19:49
:

That's an awfy braw board Ecky!!

Malteser Monkey
19-04-2015, 19:54

:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh before AJ books a surprise flight :laugh:

All of you enjoy, get some tapas and vino and enjoy:goodluck:

Ecky Thump
19-04-2015, 21:11
N
That's an awfy braw board Ecky!!

It's a friend of my Daughter in Law who makes them, I'll try to get you one.:)

Mags.h
19-04-2015, 22:22
Four months today for me - am I not wise going in August :sunburn: please don't say yes :laugh:

i love the beach
19-04-2015, 22:26
Oh we have just booked a wee cheap deal for 5 nights with Thomsons, be there this time next week ! :)

Ecky Thump
19-04-2015, 22:37
Four months today for me - am I not wise going in August :sunburn: please don't say yes :laugh:

It should certainly be hot in August.....I hope it is as I will be there in August, but sadly only for five days.

Mags.h
19-04-2015, 22:46
It should certainly be hot in August.....I hope it is as I will be there in August, but sadly only for five days.

Ah, thats a pity i'll be there for 11 days :sunbathe:

Ecky Thump
19-04-2015, 22:49
Ah, thats a pity i'll be there for 11 days :sunbathe:

My poor wee wallet wouldn't stand another hammering!:D

Where are you staying?

Mags.h
19-04-2015, 22:52
Staying in Torres del Sol think its between Los Cristianos and PDLA - near Las Vistas beach, do you know it?

Ecky Thump
19-04-2015, 23:02
Staying in Torres del Sol think its between Los Cristianos and PDLA - near Las Vistas beach, do you know it?

I know the area and I'm sure that you will enjoy your holiday.

My August trip is just a quick visit to surprise my youngest Grandson who will be there with his parents....I just hope that when I wake him up in the apartment where they are staying, that he doesn't swear at me in shock!:laugh:

Mags.h
19-04-2015, 23:21
My August trip is just a quick visit to surprise my youngest Grandson who will be there with his parents....I just hope that when I wake him up in the apartment where they are staying, that he doesn't swear at me in shock!:laugh:

oh god, I know - especially if he's a toddler :laugh: I'm sure he'll be delighted to have granda there

Angusjim
20-04-2015, 06:24
oh god, I know - especially if he's a toddler :laugh: I'm sure he'll be delighted to have granda there

His grandson is 23:doh::lol:

TOTO 99
20-04-2015, 07:27
Any kid waking up to that face is bound to be traumatised.....:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2015, 09:08

Just to let you know that apart from me and maybe one or 2 other members all the rest are from the ....errrmmmm......older generation:wink2:

Angusjim
20-04-2015, 09:45
Just to let you know that apart from me and maybe one or 2 other members all the rest are from the ....errrmmmm......older generation:wink2:

We only have your word for that you sound more like an auld spinster sitting doiing your knitting most of the time:lol::lol:

TOTO 99
20-04-2015, 09:52
We only have your word for that you sound more like an auld spinster sitting doiing your knitting most of the time:lol::lol:

Is that your best chat up line then?.......:lol:

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2015, 09:59
I did use to crochet and knit when I was a teen with my Mum:D

TOTO 99
20-04-2015, 10:51
I did use to crochet and knit when I was a teen with my Mum:D

There wasn't much else to do in the air raid shelters I suppose?....:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2015, 10:52

and WHAT pray tell is one of those ??:bootyshake:

Ecky Thump
20-04-2015, 11:18
:male:
and WHAT pray tell is one of those ??:bootyshake:

I can't remember them, but there's a strong possibility that I was conceived in one!:D

Hmmmm. Maybe not.:male: and :female:

TOTO 99
20-04-2015, 11:30
:male:

I can't remember them, but there's a strong possibility that I was conceived in one!:D

Hmmmm. Maybe not.:male: and :female:

:fryingpan:.........You men are all the same...:lol:

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2015, 11:32
:fryingpan:.........You men are all the same...:lol:

and some of us ladies too:bootyshake:

Angusjim
20-04-2015, 11:50
and some of us ladies too:bootyshake:

Ladies:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::cryl aughing:

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2015, 12:42
Ladies:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::cryl aughing:

Oi ! from a nation where men wear skirts wi'out undies !:fpull:

TOTO 99
20-04-2015, 12:58
Oi ! from a nation where men wear skirts wi'out undies !:fpull:

AJ doesn't need any undies.....:lol:

Ecky Thump
20-04-2015, 13:02
AJ doesn't need any undies.....:lol:

AJ is just a ......;)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1VgcxE9Lpw

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2015, 13:03
AJ is just a ......;)

i daren't open that at work

TOTO 99
20-04-2015, 13:07
i daren't open that at work

It's quite safe to open...

So is this one...If anyone in your office is in need of cheering up this will do it...Brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY3noSH8OAo

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2015, 13:14
not that I remember them - google is your friend as AJ would say:wink2:

Angusjim
20-04-2015, 13:16
AJ is just a ......;)

I seem to remember using this link about you a wee while ago:c2::c2:

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2015, 13:19
I seem to remember using this link about you a wee while ago:c2::c2:

I think it describes a number of member's on here :whistle:

Ecky Thump
20-04-2015, 17:28
I think it describes a number of member's on here :whistle:

Trust you to lower the tone and talk about members.:p

marbro8
20-04-2015, 18:06
It's quite safe to open...

So is this one...If anyone in your office is in need of cheering up this will do it...Brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY3noSH8OAothat has just killed me:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ecky Thump
20-04-2015, 18:55
:
For no other reason apart from getting this thread back on topic, I have taken the trouble of making this informative post.

:D

melm
20-04-2015, 19:16
:
For no other reason apart from getting this thread back on topic, I have taken the trouble of making this informative post.

Well you learn something new every day:wow::lol:

Ecky Thump
20-04-2015, 19:27
Well you learn something new every day:wow::lol:

There could be a post tomorrow with more exciting news.;)

Well exciting for me!:D

melm
20-04-2015, 19:34
There could be a post tomorrow with more exciting news.;)

Well exciting for me!:D

Can't wait:lol: I wonder what:whistle::wow::wow:

Susief23
20-04-2015, 23:01
2 more sleeps and a 5 hour shift at work tomorrow., then will be on our way.

Ecky Thump
21-04-2015, 07:52
"
The saying says, "A picture is worth a thousand words"

...........5900 :beach:

Malteser Monkey
21-04-2015, 08:46
:

BTW how's John these days - just saw his pic in my Favs (sorry toto)

Ecky Thump
21-04-2015, 09:16
BTW how's John these days - just saw his pic in my Favs (sorry toto)

I haven't heard from John in over a year, he was going through a tough time with his wife's health. Maybe you could send him a PM, if he gets email notification he will see it.:idea:

Malteser Monkey
21-04-2015, 09:19
I haven't heard from John in over a year, he was going through a tough time with his wife's health. Maybe you could send him a PM, if he gets email notification he will see it.:idea:

ok will do

LUCKY
21-04-2015, 20:30
Not long now ................................. No big sleeps ...................... This is Lower GDS ........................:flatcap::feret::feret::fe ret::feret:

TOTO 99
21-04-2015, 21:49
Not long now ................................. No big sleeps ...................... This is Lower GDS ........................:flatcap::feret::feret::fe ret::feret:

You can sleep in Lower GDS....but only if the airport is closed...:laugh:..:airplane:

LUCKY
21-04-2015, 22:03
You can sleep in Lower GDS....but only if the airport is closed...:laugh:..:airplane:

A reply will be forthcoming , at the moment we are basking in silence well at least for the next 4 minutes

before the big russian is due in :flatcap:

marbro8
21-04-2015, 22:08
A reply will be forthcoming , at the moment we are basking in silence well at least for the next 4 minutes

before the big russian is due in :flatcap:i thought they were all rubel less:confused::laugh:

Susief23
22-04-2015, 08:33
Get ready Tenerife we are on our way!

Ecky Thump
22-04-2015, 12:10
At this time next we we shall be unpacking for a month in the sun....:sunshine:

:jumping:

Malteser Monkey
22-04-2015, 13:02

before the big russian is due in :flatcap:

Is that the cleaner ?:mopping:

Angusjim
22-04-2015, 14:03
Get ready Tenerife we are on our way!

Yea lock up you zimmer frames:lol::lol:

jimlgr
23-04-2015, 00:04
:pray:24TH May
seems ages away

Ecky Thump
23-04-2015, 15:32
I've sorted out the French Air Traffic Controllers ready for next Wednesday and now the weather forecast.....:sunny: :beach: :sunshine:

LindaD
23-04-2015, 17:08
I've sorted out the French Air Traffic Controllers ready for next Wednesday and now the weather forecast.....:sunny: :beach: :sunshine:

You'll no be disappointed Ecky, it's roasting here!!!!!! Clear blue skies and a slight breeze, lovely.

lynno52
24-04-2015, 18:30
Ecky, am missing your visual countdown! :spin:

Ecky Thump
24-04-2015, 20:47
Ecky, am missing your visual countdown! :spin:

Evidently by the message I get when I try to post a picture of it, I've used my quota by 50.7KB ???

So I'll have to do it the old fashioned way 4 days to go, but in just over three hours from now, I will be able to say....

3 Days to go!:jumping:

TOTO 99
24-04-2015, 21:08
Evidently by the message I get when I try to post a picture of it, I've used my quota by 50.7KB ???

So I'll have to do it the old fashioned way 4 days to go, but in just over three hours from now, I will be able to say....

3 Days to go!:jumping:

Ecky, you have to delete some of your older photos that you've previously posted. I can't remember where they're kept but it's somewhere in your profile. ..:tiphat:

Ecky Thump
24-04-2015, 21:21
Ecky, you have to delete some of your older photos that you've
previously posted. I can't remember where they're kept but it's somewhere in your profile. ..:tiphat:

You are some man...it worked!

Ecky Thump
25-04-2015, 11:00
Just for lynno52:D

lynno52
25-04-2015, 11:04
Just for lynno52:D

Brilliant!!!!

Ecky Thump
25-04-2015, 11:09
Brilliant!!!!

The photograph was taken in Los Cristianos in September 2011.
:)

Ecky Thump
26-04-2015, 06:52
Nearly time to start another countdown ready for "Tenerife August 2015":lol:

melm
26-04-2015, 14:51
Nearly time to start another countdown ready for "Tenerife August 2015":lol:

And still no flags:dontknow:

Ecky Thump
26-04-2015, 15:22
And still no flags:dontknow:

There might be no flags, but Carol looks quite smug as she just rolled me for £150 on shoes and some blouses.

lynno52
26-04-2015, 15:34
There might be no flags, but Carol looks quite smug as she just rolled me for £150 on shoes and some blouses.

Have you put her on a dating website? :spin:

Ecky Thump
26-04-2015, 15:37
Have you put her on a dating website? :spin:

I would if I thought it would save me some money! :D

melm
26-04-2015, 16:48

a girl after my own heart:eyebrows:

macdonald5
26-04-2015, 17:22
[QUOTE=Ecky Thump;461975]There might be no flags, but Carol looks quite smug as she just rolled me for £150 on shoes and some blouses.

Well done that lass !!! And still two shopping days to do more damage to your card !!!!!!

blondie
26-04-2015, 18:41
Off thread I know but Ecky I just read Linares has sold up , hope not too much changes when the new owners take over on Friday , let us know .

Ecky Thump
26-04-2015, 19:20
Off thread I know but Ecky I just read Linares has sold up , hope not too much changes when the new owners take over on Friday , let us know .

That's quite a shock as Linaris2 has been in the hands of one family since its opening many years ago, if the new owners have any sense, they should take the attitude of "If it's not broken, don't try to fix it", but that's only my opinion.

I wonder if it's the old Head waiter/Manager Alfredo who will return in some guise, he had worked there for many years and is now in the property market, it's his office Which is above the Linaris2 restaurant that the webcam for the "Bike thread" operates from.

Over the years, we have had some good evenings and meals there with several forum members and their families sunspot marbro8 Medman DJ Dangerous plus a few others.:

linaris restaurant los cristianos
www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_K_wvWCjwk

LindaD
26-04-2015, 20:08

Could've knocked the "0" of that figure if you'd waited and gone to the market here Ecky!!!!!! Just kiddin Carol!

Ecky Thump
26-04-2015, 20:27
Could've knocked the "0" of that figure if you'd waited and gone to the market here Ecky!!!!!! Just kiddin Carol!

I wish the market was closed as Carol spends a fortune there on every visit...I have a draw full of underpants that she buys in bulk from the their....I'm sure that they are designed for men with very high voices! :D

tenerife-lover
26-04-2015, 20:49
7 DAYS TIL WE'RE IN REEF!! Lock up your daughters (if they're fit)...... And actually even if they're not..... cos we don't want them ugly ones being out n about! lol.

Any of you lovely lot fancy recommending some lively bars? (out of Veronica's)

Ecky Thump
27-04-2015, 10:24
The tension is mounting.:hi:

TOTO 99
27-04-2015, 11:45
The tension is mounting.:hi:

Calm down Ecky, he said no uglies......:lol:

Ecky Thump
28-04-2015, 09:17
A picture is worth a thousand words!:tiphat:

lynno52
28-04-2015, 09:40

Soooooooooo jealous! It's your turn to stock my wine cooler up! I will need it doing by 29th May please:wink2:

Ecky Thump
28-04-2015, 09:48
Soooooooooo jealous! It's your turn to stock my wine cooler up! I will need it doing by 29th May please:wink2:

We leave on the 27th May, so I can do that for you, just make sure that the key is under the door....Red or White?:wine:

I'm back out on the 9th August for a short stay, so a case of Dorada Sin Alcohol will be good for me.:p

lynno52
28-04-2015, 09:53
We leave on the 27th May, so I can do that for you, just make sure that the key is under the door....Red or White?:wine:

I'm back out on the 9th August for a short stay, so a case of Dorada Sin Alcohol will be good for me.:p

White please! Key will be under the mat as usual. :thanx: I will then be back on 7th Aug so will sort out your Dorada but what does Carol want me to get? :dontknow:

Ecky Thump
28-04-2015, 09:56
White please! Key will be under the mat as usual. :thanx: I will then be back on 7th Aug so will sort out your Dorada but what does Carol want me to get? :dontknow:

Probably if I ask her, she will say a "virile young stud!" But failing that a bottle of vodka and a straw.:vodka:

lynno52
28-04-2015, 09:59
Probably if I ask her, she will say a "virile young stud!" But failing that a bottle of vodka and a straw.:vodka:

Ok , will get that sorted as well :vodkamachine:

macdonald5
28-04-2015, 14:19

Does that mean your going to Tenerife AGAIN in the morning ?? !!!!!
Enjoy .....daft as f you wouldn't !! .......Safe flight and great time in sun

Ecky Thump
28-04-2015, 14:25
Does that mean your going to Tenerife AGAIN in the morning ?? !!!!!
Enjoy .....daft as f you wouldn't !! .......Safe flight and great time in sun

Here it is for the very last time....maybe!! :D

melm
28-04-2015, 15:23
Here it is for the very last time....maybe!! :D

You kept that quiet:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Ecky Thump
28-04-2015, 15:26
You kept that quiet:whistle::whistle::whistle:

As soon as I return, so that I don't cause any further disappointment or upset, I will post both my August and October daily countdown. :D

melm
28-04-2015, 15:30
As soon as I return, so that I don't cause any further disappointment or upset, I will post both my August and October daily countdown. :D

:neener::crazy:can't wait

Ecky Thump
29-04-2015, 04:54
Sitting In the departure lounge at Prestwick Airport, just bought the most expensive Vodka and Coke ever £9.00, but it was a large one...50cl Large my Bum:-))

mariben
29-04-2015, 08:22
Sitting In the departure lounge at Prestwick Airport, just bought the most expensive Vodka and Coke ever £9.00, but it was a large one...50cl Large my Bum:-))

The prices for drinks in the airports are very expensive, but they know You can't go any where else so if You want a drink You pay up. We usually have the little bottles of wine and they are €4.50 each at Tenerife airport.

LindaD
29-04-2015, 11:22

You can just about buy a bottle out here for that Ecky, enjoy your flight, the sun is waiting for you, a perfect day here!

Chine
29-04-2015, 13:08
The prices for drinks in the airports are very expensive, but they know You can't go any where else so if You want a drink You pay up. We usually have the little bottles of wine and they are €4.50 each at Tenerife airport.

Buy a bottle of wine with a screw top at the airport and tip it into empty water bottles ,drink it in the airport on the plane please yourself , not strictly legal I know but neither is extortion

Ecky Thump
29-04-2015, 13:13
You can just about buy a bottle out here for that Ecky, enjoy your flight, the sun is waiting for you, a perfect day here!

I hope that's a 1.5Ltr bottle.:-))

Sitting at the Linaris2 restaurant watching the ferries with a cold beer..ten minutes and no Lookie Lookie men..a New world record!

TOTO 99
29-04-2015, 13:21
I hope that's a 1.5Ltr bottle.:-))

Sitting at the Linaris2 restaurant watching the ferries with a cold beer..ten minutes and no Lookie Lookie men..a New world record!

Great stuff Ecky........Will you be waving?

Ecky Thump
29-04-2015, 13:34
Great stuff Ecky........Will you be waving?

Not today, I haven't unpacked yet, so no makeup on or hair washed...must look my best for the camera!

TOTO 99
29-04-2015, 13:37
Not today, I haven't unpacked yet, so no makeup on or hair washed...must look my best for the camera!

As a fellow smoothie I fully understand.............Hope you & Carol have a great time mate...:tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
29-04-2015, 14:10

Make up I can understand but hair ??:lol:

any swinging Ecky - now please be serious:wink2:

As a fellow smoothie I fully understand.............Hope you & Carol have a great time mate...:tiphat:

More like:grufalo: you !:cheeky:

Large my Bum:-))

Two seats then, you pay extra for that ?