PDA

View Full Version : Other How long is it before you go on your holidays?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Susief
03-09-2014, 23:09
Be there in 20 hours. Monarch for a change. Hope Uncle Micky doesn't find out. Coming back with him week Fri.

Angusjim
06-09-2014, 12:39
Just booked our apartment for our March trip from a cousin of a forum member thanks for your help;):wave:

martincrabb99
06-09-2014, 12:51
Be there in 20 hours. Monarch for a change. Hope Uncle Micky doesn't find out. Coming back with him week Fri.

Hope you had a good journey and you have settled into this rather hot weather[emoji6]

Fender1
07-09-2014, 00:52
Probably in about 40 years if the SNP get their way,we'll be lucky if we can pay for their Freebies !!!

LUCKY
07-09-2014, 16:07
Not long now, No sleeps and will be on holiday at The Rose Covered Cottage , Can't wait. :flatcap:

Bhamannette
08-09-2014, 12:59
68 days 2 hours 58 minutes, and as ever cannot wait :-)

Ecky Thump
08-09-2014, 16:40
68 days 2 hours 58 minutes, and as ever cannot wait :-)

I love these precise numbers and just to join you, I depart to Tenerife in........

45 Days 13 Hours 23 minutes, but unfortunately just like you I have to wait!

PS. Just to get into the holiday mood, I've just loaded some more euros to my Caxton Fx debit account.:laugh:

dc52
08-09-2014, 21:49
The nice thing we like about our Tenerifian hols, is that we don't have to wish away too much of our precious time. we enjoy our summers at home and by the time it starts to get cold and the short evenings arrive, we've only about 6 weeks before the first of our 3 breaks (late Oct.) in wonderful Tenerife. Due south 2000 miles. It just makes so much sense.

Ecky Thump
08-09-2014, 22:29
Just booked our apartment for our March trip from a cousin of a forum member thanks for your help;):wave:

Yes, its marvellous who you can find that you are related to when you study genealogy!:D

essexeddie
09-09-2014, 18:49
Off to Tenerife on the 21st Oct then back to blighty for Xmas then back again until end of March. That's the stuff. Woop woop!

Ecky Thump
09-09-2014, 19:07
Off to Tenerife on the 21st Oct then back to blighty for Xmas then back again until end of March. That's the stuff. Woop woop!.

Three days before me.:c2:

Hope you've bought some euros, the price is beginning to dip, I made another transfer today, just incase!

essexeddie
09-09-2014, 20:12
I just take cash and pay it in. Cant worry too much about it, Swings and roundabouts.

blondie
09-09-2014, 21:51
Three days before me.:c2:

Hope you've bought some euros, the price is beginning to dip, I made another transfer today, just incase!

Not too sure If I will be writing on this thread again about when we will be coming back. Sad to say we have been robbed once again , when is it going to be time for us to say enough is enough . So sad.

macdonald5
09-09-2014, 21:59
Not too sure If I will be writing on this thread again about when we will be coming back. Sad to say we have been robbed once again , when is it going to be time for us to say enough is enough . So sad.

What a bummer blondie ,you must be gutted !!
Was robbery inTenerife or Scotland ? Either way not a good experience
Best wishes

kingbaker
09-09-2014, 22:06
What exactly has happened?

macdonald5
09-09-2014, 22:09

Don't know yet KB ,asking blondie where the break in occurred

blondie
09-09-2014, 22:11

We were staying in the Primecomfort Calafornia Apts. in Las Americas. We had literally just arrived in the reception area . We were both asked to sign that we had received our passports back and when we turned around a suitcase had gone, my husband ran out but there was no one in sight.

marbro8
09-09-2014, 22:15
Not too sure If I will be writing on this thread again about when we will be coming back. Sad to say we have been robbed once again , when is it going to be time for us to say enough is enough . So sad.i know how you feel blondie:(,we have had 4 attempted break ins over the last few years,so we had £2000 worth of cameras fitted and on the night we had it fitted we got done again:angry:,but they were hooded up and the police said they couldn't identify them:(

macdonald5
09-09-2014, 22:17
We were staying in the Primecomfort Calafornia Apts. in Las Americas. We had literally just arrived in the reception area . We were both asked to sign that we had received our passports back and when we turned around a suitcase had gone, my husband ran out but there was no one in sight.

Ooooh blondie what a start to holiday !!!
If it's not too hot it's not too heavy ? Thieving b's !!!
Don't know I can say anything to make you feel any better
Kind wishes x

marbro8
09-09-2014, 22:19
sorry blondie i thought you were talking about being robbed in the uk:(

blondie
09-09-2014, 22:23
i know how you feel blondie:(,we have had 4 attempted break ins over the last few years,so we had £2000 worth of cameras fitted and on the night we had it fitted we got done again:angry:,but they were hooded up and the police said they couldn't identify them:(

I asked for for 4 days for someone to look at the CCTV but got fobbed off at every turn, the management would not even speak to me. When they put us on a groundfloor apt. I said I did not feel safe in it and they wanted to charge me for an upgrade!!!!

macdonald5
09-09-2014, 22:26

Not much comfort in your current circumstance but surely if you are in reception area, hotel/ apartment management are responsible for your safety and when that goes belly up they must compensate you to full extent
Mañana will possibly be timeline though

blondie
09-09-2014, 22:32
Not much comfort in your current circumstance but surely if you are in reception area, hotel/ apartment management are responsible for your safety and when that goes belly up they must compensate you to full extent
Mañana will possibly be timeline though

In hindsight may have been an inside jobwhen they would not look at the contents of the camera, makes you wonder

macdonald5
09-09-2014, 22:35
In hindsight may have been an inside jobwhen they would not look at the contents of the camera, makes you wonder

Feel for you blondie ,no comfort but we should all blacklist this hotel/ apartment if they so darned unhelpful

marbro8
09-09-2014, 22:48
Feel for you blondie ,no comfort but we should all blacklist this hotel/ apartment if they so darned unhelpfulself catering in a place that is trusted and recommended and supporting the local bars and restaurants that's the answer;)

macdonald5
09-09-2014, 23:03
self catering in a place that is trusted and recommended and supporting the local bars and restaurants that's the answer;)

Sorry marbro8 what are you saying ?

marbro8
09-09-2014, 23:19
i was just saying with the help and knowledge we have on this forum that members book apartments and hotels that are tried and trusted,and my personal view is that self catering in apartments that have been recommended by other members is the way to go because at least you are supporting the local economy:wink2:

Ecky Thump
09-09-2014, 23:21
Sorry marbro8 what are you saying ?

I think marbro8 is meaning that if you stay in a apartment in a recognised community (like El Mirador), then it acts like a neighborhood watch scheme where people keep their eyes open for suspicious looking people.

##edit.##

I posted too late, he beat me to it!!:D

marbro8
09-09-2014, 23:24
I think marbro8 is meaning that if you stay in a apartment in a recognised community (like El Mirador), then it acts like a neighborhood watch scheme where people keep their eyes open for suspicious looking people.thanks ecky i now know why you drink sin alcohol:D;)

jen wren
11-09-2014, 10:49
37 more sleeps xx

Maloney
11-09-2014, 13:51
6 weeks yesterday, can't wait :)

Steve 1968
12-09-2014, 08:35
Less than a week to go now - just completed the Mercadona online order last night so I can expext delivery to the door between 6 and 8pm on Thursday evening. For those of you who go self catering and aren't near a supermarket it's a really is a useful way of getting all of your heavy items such as 8 litre bottles of water, fruit juices, beer etc delivered and for the cost of 7 euros 21 it beats loading it into trolleys, pushng it through the checkout, piling it into a taxi and then unloading it at the other end.

LUCKY
12-09-2014, 10:35
Less than a week to go now - just completed the Mercadona online order last night so I can expext delivery to the door between 6 and 8pm on Thursday evening. For those of you who go self catering and aren't near a supermarket it's a really is a useful way of getting all of your heavy items such as 8 litre bottles of water, fruit juices, beer etc delivered and for the cost of 7 euros 21 it beats loading it into trolleys, pushng it through the checkout, piling it into a taxi and then unloading it at the other end.

You forgot to mention ,Finding the Milk in Mercadona !!!!!!!!!

Ecky Thump
12-09-2014, 10:51

steve1968 comes from Co. Durham and their milk is delivered to the doorstep.....

www.farmersguardian.com/home/livestock/...delivery-is.../36564.article
20 Jan 2011 - DOORSTEP milk delivery is something of a rarity on our streets today, but for one farm in Co Durham, it has proved the salvation for their holiday needs while in Tenerife!

LUCKY
12-09-2014, 10:57
steve1968 comes from Co. Durham and their milk is delivered to the doorstep.....

20 Jan 2011 - DOORSTEP milk delivery is something of a rarity on our streets today, but for one farm in Co Durham, it has proved the salvation for their holiday needs while in Tenerife!

I stand corrected , actually , sat corrected :flatcap:

Every night a fleet of transit vans set off from the bottling plant on the Co Durham farm to deliver to the customers, just a few miles away, each van carrying one tonne of milk – some in glass bottles, some in lighter poly-containers, but each van loaded up with the equivalent of just 1,500 pints.

A lot of Milk , but they must know a short cut to the Rock.

Steve 1968
12-09-2014, 12:29

The part of County Durham I come from the milk gets nicked if it's left on the doorstep !!!

duquessa
12-09-2014, 14:47

That was my famous thread.:wave:

in answer to the question next week.:jumping:

Ecky Thump
13-09-2014, 10:19
40 long days and nights until my feet again feel the warmth of tarmac of Tenerife airport.......
but it's worth waiting for.:spin:

marbro8
13-09-2014, 13:51
The part of County Durham I come from the milk gets nicked if it's left on the doorstep !!!you must live in a posh area then because where we live the milkman gets mugged as he comes out of the dairy:laugh::wink:and to stay on thread it is 29 days for us:jumping:

duquessa
14-09-2014, 12:07
Next week cant wait is it hot?

martincrabb99
14-09-2014, 12:25

Yes it has been very hot in South Tenerife but thoroughly enjoyable

kingbaker
14-09-2014, 12:44

It'll be hotter than a Tory Leader at an Independence 'no' rally is Scotland. Tweattin' bullets. :p:p

Fuliana098
15-09-2014, 04:57
2 weeks on Sunday, can't wait:raspberry::raspberry:

Medman
15-09-2014, 08:28
2 weeks on Sunday, can't wait:raspberry::raspberry:

This Sunday , but will have to wait .. :raspberry:

Leam_Lin
15-09-2014, 09:26

This Thursday.

Medman
15-09-2014, 14:37
This Thursday.

Look out for me !

Leam_Lin
15-09-2014, 14:46
Look out for me !

Will do, we are around & about in San Eugenio.

Medman
15-09-2014, 14:52
Will do, we are around & about in San Eugenio.

As per we are in Tenerife Royal Gardens. Always pay at visit to Harleys during our stay. My son and his girl friend are staying at the Bitacora at the same time. Weather forecast looking great !!

martincrabb99
15-09-2014, 16:00
As per we are in Tenerife Royal Gardens. Always pay at visit to Harleys during our stay. My son and his girl friend are staying at the Bitacora at the same time. Weather forecast looking great !!

Have a good one!!

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2014, 16:07

how many years you been going there mate ?

Medman
15-09-2014, 16:13
Probably about 5/6 years now. Previously we always stayed at The Mare Nostrum Resort. We love that area and we checked out TRG on one of our visits and now prefer self catering, giving us the freedom we like and your own balcony and sunbeds. The refurbished apartments are really nice.

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2014, 16:21
Probably about 5/6 years now. Previously we always stayed at The Mare Nostrum Resort. We love that area and we checked out TRG on one of our visits and now prefer self catering, giving us the freedom we like and your own balcony and sunbeds. The refurbished apartments are really nice.

Ahhh right - just I used to spend time at the restaurant below when it was Tropical Gardens but that was in the 90's - is it still little Italy

Medman
15-09-2014, 17:05
Ahhh right - just I used to spend time at the restaurant below when it was Tropical Gardens but that was in the 90's - is it still little Italy

Yes, it was 2 years ago anyway. Apparently there are new restaurants in the reception area of TRG now. So looking forward to seeing the changes.

macdonald5
15-09-2014, 17:10

Enjoy !!! But of course you will !

Medman
15-09-2014, 17:21
Enjoy !!! But of course you will !

First time back for 2 years, so a bit of catching up to do.

Ecky Thump
15-09-2014, 17:25
First time back for 2 years, so a bit of catching up to do.

And I remember it well.....you had the punters at The Linaris2 restaurant laughing in tears over your antics with the Chinese girl and her hats and glasses.:laugh:

Medman
15-09-2014, 20:53
And I remember it well.....you had the punters at The Linaris2 restaurant laughing in tears over your antics with the Chinese girl and her hats and glasses.:laugh:

Must make a point of a return visit .. :laugh:

Ecky Thump
16-09-2014, 10:18
Must make a point of a return visit .. :laugh:

Her husband might not be to happy to see you come again!:whistle:

Now only 37 days until my holiday, so that means marbro8 will only have about another 24 days to wait for his.rolleyes2:

tfs1
16-09-2014, 10:31
19 nights, our wedding anniversary (38 years, blimey - seems like yesterday we got married !) and my birthday to go.

I resist calling it a holiday as we normally find something to paint !

Medman
16-09-2014, 11:25

Now only 37 days until my holiday, so that means marbro8 will only have about another 24 days to wait for his.rolleyes2:

I might even buy something this time instead of just modelling their wares ..:pirate:

Boarding Passes printed, ready to rock on the rock .. :jumping:

Ecky Thump
16-09-2014, 11:27
19 nights, our wedding anniversary (38 years, blimey - seems like yesterday we got married !) and my birthday to go.

I resist calling it a holiday as we normally find something to paint !

Start saving your money, for your 38th anniversary, you should exchange presents of Tourmaline or Beryl....:)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I might even buy something this time instead of just modelling their wares ..:pirate:

Boarding Passes printed, ready to rock on the rock .. :jumping:

Enjoy your time there.:)

The cost of travel insurance this year has gone through the roof, so Carol suggested that we get our money's worth out of it and book three holidays within the year, I don't think she meant four weeks at a time.....to late now, both flights and apartment booked!!:laugh:

marbro8
16-09-2014, 17:10

Now only 37 days until my holiday, so that means marbro8 will only have about another 24 days to wait for his.rolleyes2:yes mate it is:),as my sister in law keeps texting me the days hours minutes and seconds nearly every day:laugh:,i'm not sure if she is looking forward to it or not:whistle:

Susief
17-09-2014, 23:04
Just booked my son a week end Nov from Gatwick with Monarch, £77.86 return. Yet to book seats and only travelling with hand luggage.

Lissalyon
20-09-2014, 08:25
A week. Next Saturday to be exact

Yayyyyyyy!

martincrabb99
20-09-2014, 09:21
Just booked my son a week end Nov from Gatwick with Monarch, £77.86 return. Yet to book seats and only travelling with hand luggage.

Excellent price and travelling with hand luggage certainly reduces the price [emoji106]

Medman
20-09-2014, 09:23
One more (very short) sleep and then Tenerife bound .. :jumping:

martincrabb99
20-09-2014, 09:30

An early start will give you a good first day and then just relax and enjoy....have a great time!

Ecky Thump
20-09-2014, 10:47

Norman, do you need a lift to the airport? if you do, give me a shout....No charge! :-)

Medman
20-09-2014, 11:10
Norman, do you need a lift to the airport? if you do, give me a shout....No charge! :-)

Now you tell me !! Still time to cancel the limo ! .. :liar:

Thanks boys, really looking forward to this one. Weather forecast looking great,

marbro8
20-09-2014, 11:11
Norman, do you need a lift to the airport? if you do, give me a shout....No charge! :-)i would take advantage of the offer norman because the last time ecky said no charge was when i was telling him it was his round and he pointed to his hearing aid:lol:;)

Thanks boys, really looking forward to this one. Weather forecast looking great,hope you have a great time m8 stay safe;)

Ecky Thump
20-09-2014, 11:18

Thanks boys, really looking forward to this one. Weather forecast looking great,

It would be no problem to give you a lift to the airport, ...I take it, that it's Prestwick Airport about 6:15 am.

Medman
20-09-2014, 11:26
It would be no problem to give you a lift to the airport, ...I take it, that it's Prestwick Airport about 6:15 am.

You are a very kind gentleman (not many of us left) but my son (who is flying out from Glasgow later) has agreed to get up at the ungodly hour and pick us up at 5am for the 6.35 flight. Melm is on same flight, so maybe she will take you up your very kind offer.. :D you old insomniac you

:thanx:

Ecky Thump
20-09-2014, 12:13
You are a very kind gentleman (not many of us left) but my son (who is flying out from Glasgow later) has agreed to get up at the ungodly hour and pick us up at 5am for the 6.35 flight. Melm is on same flight, so maybe she will take you up your very kind offer.. :D you old insomniac you

I was looking forward to a early morning trip to the airport, now I will have to wait for another "33" days until my 6:15am flight to Tenerife, although I will be passing the airport in a hours time, but that's for a shopping trip in Ayr. :-(

martincrabb99
20-09-2014, 13:13
I was looking forward to a early morning trip to the airport, now I will have to wait for another "33" days until my 6:15am flight to Tenerife, although I will be passing the airport in a hours time, but that's for a shopping trip in Ayr. :-(

My son and his partner fly out tomorrow for a short break in Amarilla Golf. Flying from Gatwick.... I think!

Susief
20-09-2014, 16:44
Excellent price and travelling with hand luggage certainly reduces the price [emoji106]

Yes a very good price. Costs him £79 on train from London to Manc. He flying from Gatwick with Monarch.

melm
20-09-2014, 17:11

what a kind man agreeing to come to my part of the world and take me to the airport.:bowdown::tiphat:

lmt1970
20-09-2014, 21:56
8 weeks on Tuesday and counting!!

Welshie
20-09-2014, 22:17
Ahh only a week to go - we'll be landed this time next week and hopefully supping a nice cold beer :)

Ecky Thump
20-09-2014, 22:23
Ahh only a week to go - we'll be landed this time next week and hopefully supping a nice cold beer :)

Where are you staying?

Welshie
20-09-2014, 22:29
At Mare Verde :)

Ecky Thump
20-09-2014, 23:22
At Mare Verde :)

Very nice.....lots of good reviews.

Enjoy your holiday. :-)

Ecky Thump
28-09-2014, 11:09
My Holiday Countdown is now telling me it's time to get the case out of the garage, load my Kindle with some books and check that my shorts still fit, as it's now only..........

25 Days-18 Hours-54 Minutes until the big silver bird takes to the sky!!:jumping:

martincrabb99
28-09-2014, 11:25
Two out of three isn't bad[emoji2]

Ecky Thump
01-10-2014, 14:23
When is marbro8 going to inform us that he is off on his Jollies to Tenerife and has been to Greg's for a supply of "Steak Bakes" and enough "Cathedral Cheddar Cheese" for half the population of Los Christianos! :lol:

trevorife2
01-10-2014, 14:34
See you on sunday tenerife !!! 😃

jimlgr
01-10-2014, 15:17
24 days and counting !!!

marbro8
01-10-2014, 16:27
When is marbro8 going to inform us that he is off on his Jollies to Tenerife and has been to Greg's for a supply of "Steak Bakes" and enough "Cathedral Cheddar Cheese" for half the population of Los Christianos! :lol:won't need to now ecky,i have been informed that we can get the cheese from iceland:yum: and cris hasn't asked me to get any steak bakes for ages now,must have gone off em:dontknow:

trevorife2
01-10-2014, 16:56
Will try and find the mirador strip this time ??

Ecky Thump
01-10-2014, 17:09
won't need to now ecky,i have been informed that we can get the cheese from iceland:yum: and cris hasn't asked me to get any steak bakes for ages now,must have gone off em:dontknow:

What date are you off to stay at your favourite cousins apartment?:wink:

marbro8
01-10-2014, 17:13
Will try and find the mirador strip this time ??and i will try to get to the bulls head:wink: the el mirador strip is easy enough to get to trev,if you start off along the seafront from say the vista sur shopping complex towards los cris,past san telmo where the watermelon and players lounge is,under the tunnel next to the chill out bar,carry on until you reach the centre of los cris with the harbour on your right,just keep walking along the seafront and you will pass a burger king on your left,just past there you will pass about 7-8 bars and restaurants on your left,miami and r&b to name a couple,and there is a derelict villa on your right,just carry on up the hill past a load of other restaurants and the swedish church,then going down the hill past the olive garden(they do cracking balti nights where you get a curry rice onion bargi and nan for about €7)carry on past until you reach a pitch and put on your right and a restaurant on the left with a blue water fountain with turtles in it,just a little further past the sand castles and you will come to another bar called charlottes,turn up that little walkway at the side cross over the road walk up the steep hill past a few holiday complexes and you will see a couple of bars called harvey's and shambles and the mongolian restaurant,now go inside one of them and order me a pint of san miguel because you have reached the el mirador strip and my finger is on fire:lol::lol:

What date are you off to stay at your favourite cousins apartment?:wink:we fly on the 11th mate from b/ham with monarch at about 2.00 ish(if it's still operating) then back again on the 25th with ryanair;)

trevorife2
01-10-2014, 18:08
I think i will catch a taxi marbs lol

marbro8
01-10-2014, 18:20
I think i will catch a taxi marbs lol well if your coming by taxi you come out by the:D:lol::lol::lol:

Terrynsue
01-10-2014, 20:45
Marbs, i have just followed your directions in my head .it was if Sue and i were following that route and now we cant wait till the 16th (2 weeks tomorrow) and are back on the reef. Thanks mate.

cumbriankop
01-10-2014, 21:00
17th October will see our third visit of the yr the the reef. getting exited now

marbro8
01-10-2014, 21:25
Marbs, i have just followed your directions in my head .it was if Sue and i were following that route and now we cant wait till the 16th (2 weeks tomorrow) and are back on the reef. Thanks mate.you are more than welcome mate;)

trevorife2
05-10-2014, 10:52
Just booked taxi to birmingham airport .. We should land around 6 pm .. Sun sea sand .. And bikes chained to lamposts !!!!

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 10:54
Just booked taxi to birmingham airport .. We should land around 6 pm .. Sun sea sand .. And bikes chained to lamposts !!!!

Don't forget the photo standing by the bike[emoji6]

trevorife2
05-10-2014, 11:02
I wont mate haha .

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 11:15

Take a hacksaw with you, have your photo taken with the bike, cut down the lamp post, claim the €10 charity prize and you will have achieved the honer of killing off a stupid thread.:D

Enjoy your holidays, even if you have to endure the dubious pleasure of meeting marbro8 for a drink.:cheeky:

marbro8
05-10-2014, 11:24
Take a hacksaw with you, have your photo taken with the bike, cut down the lamp post, claim the €10 charity prize and you will have achieved the honer of killing off a stupid thread.:D

Enjoy your holidays, even if you have to endure the dubious pleasure of meeting marbro8 for a drink.:cheeky:it depends if he can afford the taxi fare to taylors lo;)

trevorife2
05-10-2014, 11:28
15 quid to the airport ..... I need that 10 euros now ...

TOTO 99
05-10-2014, 11:33
it depends if he can afford the taxi fare to taylors lo;)

That reminds me....how much are you leaving behind the bar for me, ecky & AJ.......just so we know whether or not we need to bother taking any cash out with us......:laugh:

marbro8
05-10-2014, 13:53
That reminds me....how much are you leaving behind the bar for me, ecky & AJ.......just so we know whether or not we need to bother taking any cash out with us......:laugh::laugh: i think you will find there will be a massive "BILL" waiting for you all:laugh:

15 quid to the airport ..... I need that 10 euros now ...that's ok because the route i gave you looks like it would take you hours but is in fact about half hour:cheeky:

Ecky Thump
08-10-2014, 01:26
:laugh: i think you will find there will be a massive "BILL"waiting for you all:laugh:

:

If Bill is a big lad, then you can leave the money for our drink in his safe hands.:D

lynno52
10-10-2014, 11:20
7 more sleeps! Hooray, then..........:wine::sunshine::party3::woo:

Carol55
10-10-2014, 11:26
7 more sleeps! Hooray, then..........:wine::sunshine::party3::woo:

We have another 7 more sleeps after you have arrived in Tenerife :( and then it Los Christianos Sunshine.:jumping:

lynno52
10-10-2014, 11:31
We have another 7 more sleeps after you have arrived in Tenerife :( and then it Los Christianos Sunshine.:jumping:

I am only there for 1 week. rolleyes2: Methinks your stay will be much longer?

Carol55
10-10-2014, 11:41
I am only there for 1 week. rolleyes2: Methinks your stay will be much longer?

Yes, we are there for four weeks, we started at two weeks at a time and the second week seemed to go to quickly, so then I risked three weeks in the hope that I didn't murder Eric, then for the last three holidays we have been staying for the four weeks.....and he's still living!:D

It's one of the plus's of having a husband who fell off a ladder...early retirement!!:)

Malteser Monkey
10-10-2014, 11:56

Is this a Scottish thing Ecks and Caroll:whistle::D

anyway thought you were coming to glorious Whales:raspberry2:

It's one of the plus's of having a husband who fell off a ladder...early retirement!!:)

Peeping Tom eh:whistle:

Carol55
10-10-2014, 12:11
Is this a Scottish thing Ecks and Caroll:whistle::D

anyway thought you were coming to glorious Whales:raspberry2:

Peeping Tom eh:whistle:

He was at the very top of the ladder fitting a Security light and the idiot forgot to Secure the ladder!:D

We should manage a trip down to Wales in the Spring, but not in May, as we will be back in Tenerife.:jumping:

marbro8
10-10-2014, 13:42
Yes, we are there for four weeks, we started at two weeks at a time and the second week seemed to go to quickly, so then I risked three weeks in the hope that I didn't murder Eric, then for the last three holidays we have been staying for the four weeks.....and he's still living!:D

It's one of the plus's of having a husband who fell off a ladder...early retirement!!:)sure you didn't push him:D

Carol55
10-10-2014, 14:29
sure you didn't push him:D

Shhh, that's between the Police, Insurance company and me.:devil2:

Malteser Monkey
10-10-2014, 14:38
Shhh, that's between the Police, Insurance company and me.:devil2:

little bit of butter on that top step eh:whistle:

Carol55
10-10-2014, 14:42
little bit of butter on that top step eh:whistle:

Also with a little help from a saw and a prayer.:pray:

marbro8
10-10-2014, 19:01
Also with a little help from a saw and a prayer.:pray:so lets get this right,he fell off a ladder,so he retired early, now he can spend 4 weeks and more twice a year in tenerife without having to worry about the cost???, "SANDRAAAAA GET THE LADDERS OUT I MUST SORT THAT SECURITY LIGHT OUT" "AND YOU CAN FOOT THE LADDER":D:laugh:

Ecky Thump
10-10-2014, 19:59
so lets get this right,he fell off a ladder,so he retired early, now he can spend 4 weeks and more twice a year in tenerife without having to worry about the cost???, "SANDRAAAAA GET THE LADDERS OUT I MUST SORT THAT SECURITY LIGHT OUT" "AND YOU CAN FOOT THE LADDER":D:laugh:

Three Times a Year!!:D

Make sure the ladder is on a concrete surface, it helps with the impact on landing.:idea:

Friday and Saturday nights are not recommended, the Doctors at the hospital will think that you are just a drunk, you will need treating as a special drunk.:goodluck:

martincrabb99
11-10-2014, 07:54
I'm off to Tenerife on the 30th October but am in Switzerland at the moment, yesterday we drove from Lausanne to Montreaux and then travelled on the ' Golden Pass ' train to Gstaad in the mountains and even though we were high up I was in shirt sleeves. Looking forward to Tenerife though for a bit of sun and warmth!

Angusjim
11-10-2014, 08:00
3rd November for us, meeting up with Sir Ecky and TOTO for a wee swally and on behalf of TOTO and myself thankyou Ecky for insisting that you pick up the tab does that include my taxi ?. Hopefully also a beer with my Celtic buddies Junglejim & Seanocelt at the Rover ( that if they are still watching Celtic Games ) Happy days:hello:

malagabob
12-10-2014, 14:20
Returning to the island in Nov. Gave it a miss last year and went to Gran Canary

Ecky Thump
12-10-2014, 14:25
Eleven more days for me, but before then I have to load up more euros on my Caxton FX card to get drinking vouchers for toto & Angusjim.
:hello:

martincrabb99
12-10-2014, 21:40
Eleven more days for me, but before then I have to load up more euros on my Caxton FX card to get drinking vouchers for toto & Angusjim.
:hello:

The re is much more to life than guzzle, guzzle. hic!

ArnieD
13-10-2014, 14:39
Here 23rd Dec for Xmas and New Year, cant wait

Ecky Thump
13-10-2014, 14:51
I really do like this thread as every day it gets me closer to being back in Tenerife.:)

10 Days to go!

lynno52
13-10-2014, 14:55
I really do like this thread as every day it gets me closer to being back in Tenerife.:)

10 Days to go!

Only 4 more sleeps for me!:crazy:

SVFUN
13-10-2014, 16:04
3 Dias y contando

Ecky Thump
13-10-2014, 17:28
Only 4 more sleeps for me!:crazy:

Once I get to 4 days, there are no sleeps, I just get too keyed up to sleep:sleeping:....insomnia takes over.:jumping:

redhornet87
13-10-2014, 17:45
12 days (a week on Friday) Oh its going to be such a looooooongggg wait

lynno52
13-10-2014, 18:35
12 days (a week on Friday) Oh its going to be such a looooooongggg wait

Are you going with Ecky???

essexeddie
13-10-2014, 21:57
Next Tuesday 21st for us :)

MagnusH
14-10-2014, 12:19
We are going to Tenerife, Los Cristianos 2/11 and staying one month!

Only 2 1/2 weeks left!!!!!!

Ecky Thump
14-10-2014, 15:16

And we are going to Los Cristianos on 24/10 and staying one month!

Only 9 Days left!!!!!:raspberry:

Malteser Monkey
14-10-2014, 16:38

Nice links there

lmt1970
14-10-2014, 20:52
42 more sleeps!

MagnusH
15-10-2014, 16:53
Nice links there

Thanx alot!!!

Planning on a big translation on both of them in the wintertime.

Terrynsue
15-10-2014, 17:44
Sue and I arrive tomorrow night about midnight, a bit of shopping Friday, bit of cleaning and then off to the Pheasant Plucker for a drink or seven 5ish:woo::cheers:

jen wren
15-10-2014, 18:45
3 more sleeps cannot wait :crylaughing:

Ecky Thump
15-10-2014, 18:53
3 more sleeps cannot wait :crylaughing:

Once it gets to that point, I become a insomniac.;)

lynno52
16-10-2014, 13:44
1 more sleep then:sunburn::party4::woo::wine::jump2:

May not have a lot of time for all that cos have got to stock up Mr and Mrs Ecky.s wine cooler for them!:whistle:

Ecky Thump
16-10-2014, 13:51
1 more sleep then:sunburn::party4::woo::wine::jump2:

May not have a lot of time for all that cos have got to stock up Mr and Mrs Ecky.s wine cooler for them!:whistle:

Don't worry about it, I would hate to see you spending your valuable time on us......

Just pop around to El Mirador and put the money for the vino under the door mat ready for us!.:laugh:

jen wren
16-10-2014, 18:11
2 more sleeps :bootyshake::jumping:

lar
16-10-2014, 22:50
Just got here, loving it in Cristianos. Good food, sat on balcony drinking red red wine, can life get any better.

Ecky Thump
17-10-2014, 11:52
6 Days - 18 Hours - 22 Minutes , Then it's up up and away!:jumping:

tonythorne
17-10-2014, 13:19
Three more weeks...hopefully.

Angusjim
18-10-2014, 07:34
Anybody got any idea when Mr & Mrs Thump are going over on holiday I have never seen it mentioned anywhere:laugh:

MagnusH
18-10-2014, 15:06
Now its only 2 weeks left!

We will soon sit on the beach in Los Cristianos for four whole weeks!

tonythorne
18-10-2014, 15:41
[QUOTE=MagnusH;406726]Now only 2 weeks left

I'm jealous... for me it's 3 weeks..!

Ecky Thump
20-10-2014, 00:19
Anybody got any idea when Mr & Mrs Thump are going over on holiday I have never seen it mentioned anywhere:laugh:

Jim, I wouldn't like to disappoint you, so here it is...

3 Days 19 Hours 12 Minutes and have started to pack this morning.:jumping:

redhornet87
23-10-2014, 16:35
46 1/2 Hours till take off!! 51 1/2 till landing hopefully. looks like the weather is going to be nice:)

Malteser Monkey
23-10-2014, 16:36
I wonder how long it is til Ecky is :wave: at the camera:whistle:

macdonald5
23-10-2014, 16:43

Mañana methinks !!

Ecky Thump
23-10-2014, 16:48

Probably on a alert on the security camera at Prestwick airport in 13 Hours and 21 minutes time!!:D

martincrabb99
23-10-2014, 17:06
A week today!

celine
23-10-2014, 18:34
48 hours............

Ecky Thump
24-10-2014, 01:57
4 Hours and 20 Minutes........I don't think it's worth going to bed!:D

macdonald5
24-10-2014, 08:29

On plane now then Ecky Thump & OH

Malteser Monkey
24-10-2014, 09:56
yes 6.15 him and Caroll were taking off so at midday I want a little:hello: at THE camera

Angusjim
24-10-2014, 12:59
yes 6.15 him and Caroll were taking off so at midday I want a little:hello: at THE camera

Good riddance to him the man is a pain:whistle:

martincrabb99
24-10-2014, 13:03

He's there in the sun!

Angusjim
24-10-2014, 13:06
He's there in the sun!
Tenerife is welcome to him I have never really liked him he is always picking on me:shy:

Malteser Monkey
24-10-2014, 13:07
He's there in the sun!

Page 3 ?:cheeky:

knowing our off topic Ecks he's go and stand at the wrong post !:doh:

martincrabb99
24-10-2014, 13:10
Page 3 ?:cheeky:

knowing our off topic Ecks he's go and stand at the wrong post !:doh:

Imagine Ecky on page 3!!

scotchmist
24-10-2014, 13:14
imagine ecky at 97 on page three

Malteser Monkey
24-10-2014, 13:15
errrmmm rather not it's lunchtime:laugh:

Angusjim
24-10-2014, 14:05
imagine ecky at 97 on page three

That wiz twa year ago:old:

MagnusH
25-10-2014, 10:01
We leave for Los Cristianos, Tenerife in 8 days :)

I Love it!

Ecky Thump
25-10-2014, 13:47

Sorry to be such a pain in the **** to you Jim, but when you come over make sure you have plenty of cash as my credit card has been blocked! :-))

martincrabb99
25-10-2014, 13:56
Sorry to be such a pain in the **** to you Jim, but when you come over make sure you have plenty of cash as my credit card has been blocked! :-))

I'm sending my credit card to you, just spend what you want the PIN number is ****

Medman
26-10-2014, 13:25
I'm sending my credit card to you, just spend what you want the PIN number is ****

These bloody mods, eh, what are they like ?

macdonald5
26-10-2014, 14:58
These bloody mods, eh, what are they like ?

I'll just leave mine for you Ecky ..........pin is xxxx

Ecky Thump
26-10-2014, 15:14

I've just made a withdrawal on your account and a Lookie Lookie man has borrowe your card, you will recognise him easily as he has big lips and well tanned! ;)

It's just came back to me- I knew that I recognised him-it was marbro8

Medman
26-10-2014, 16:18

Still at it !

MagnusH
27-10-2014, 19:53
Now its only 6 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES:)

Lissalyon
28-10-2014, 09:24
End of feb for us!

Have only been home two weeks!

martincrabb99
28-10-2014, 09:47
Thursday morning.

malagabob
28-10-2014, 10:05
4 weeks for me and Mrs Bob. Have booked private return taxi via Travel Republic, £25, which I think is a bargain.

mariben
28-10-2014, 10:34
Can You tell me where that is too, from the South airport, its a very good price.

malagabob
28-10-2014, 16:49
Can You tell me where that is too, from the South airport, its a very good price.

Reina Sophia TFS - El Camison mariben

mariben
28-10-2014, 17:06
Thank you málagabob will definately be giving them a call.

martincrabb99
29-10-2014, 14:46
About 17 hours

Ecky Thump
29-10-2014, 15:24
All you lucky people who only have a few weeks or hours to your holidays is quite upsetting to hear, as I have to wait another 181 days to my next flight to Tenerife! :-(

LUCKY
29-10-2014, 15:55
All you lucky people who only have a few weeks or hours to your holidays is quite upsetting to hear, as I have to wait another 181 days to my next flight to Tenerife! :-(

Yes i'm LUCKY !!!! :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:
Not long till i touchdown at Lower G.D.S.

martincrabb99
29-10-2014, 17:59

It's about time you posted a weather report for myself and Lucky instead of whining[emoji16]

LUCKY
29-10-2014, 21:21
It's about time you posted a weather report for myself and Lucky instead of whining[emoji16]

Well said Martin. :flatcap:

Ecky Thump
29-10-2014, 21:34

A few clouds at times, but mainly sunny. Daytime tempreture approx. 29c evenings warm and balmy with a hint of alcohol comfort!!

Malteser Monkey
30-10-2014, 17:27
Thursday morning.

About 17 hours

Ahhh right that explains your absence - did you complete the necessary Holiday forms ??

lynno52
30-10-2014, 17:32
Ahhh right that explains your absence - did you complete the necessary Holiday forms ??

And are they in triplicate Chief?:whistle:

Malteser Monkey
30-10-2014, 17:41

Yes with the carbon paper in between:crylaughing:

LUCKY
30-10-2014, 22:16

To late it's done (to late spilt wrong on purpose) Lower GDS rules Yeh .................. :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

kingbaker
30-10-2014, 22:21
Yes i'm LUCKY !!!! :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:
Not long till i touchdown at Lower G.D.S.

Have you got your own airport in LGDS? :D:D

LUCKY
30-10-2014, 22:24

Maybe .... I have gone private... :flatcap:

Chine
31-10-2014, 00:44

We do actually land our jets at GDS thanks to LUCKY lending us a small strip of Tarmac on his vast estate, GDS isn't for everyone but it suits us posh people :fpull:

kingbaker
31-10-2014, 00:51
We do actually land our jets at GDS thanks to LUCKY lending us a small strip of Tarmac on his vast estate, GDS isn't for everyone but it suits us posh people :fpull:

You've been Lucky!! Lucky's usually a tight wad, so you've obviously met him on a good day. :p:p:D

Chine
31-10-2014, 01:26
You've been Lucky!! Lucky's usually a tight wad, so you've obviously met him on a good day. :p:p:D

Too right there ive had to meet him at the right times !!! If you want to use the private runway you've got to catch him at the right times of day because once happy hours move into second gears he goes man overboard and there's no talking to him !!! Bless him

martincrabb99
31-10-2014, 12:47

Triplicated and the green form to MM for approval....she approved after the usual!

Malteser Monkey
31-10-2014, 13:34
Triplicated and the green form to MM for approval....she approved after the usual!

the usual ? now what would that be:whistle:

bubbles84
01-11-2014, 20:02
Just booked to come back again next July :)

LUCKY
01-11-2014, 22:30
Just booked to come back again next July :)
We are all looking forward to that ,Please, please try to get back sooner, Good luck with the lottery:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck: i hope you can get the correct numbers, :flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
02-11-2014, 12:40
Well I know of a certain person not too far away that is off mañana:whistle:

melm
02-11-2014, 16:34
Well I know of a certain person not too far away that is off mañana:whistle:

Tell us more:wow:

kingbaker
02-11-2014, 21:43
Tell us more:wow:

Yeah tell us more missus!!:p:p

macdonald5
02-11-2014, 22:33
It's No me !!! Unfortunately

kingbaker
03-11-2014, 05:20
Wisnae mee!!:D Might be someone from Warrington perhaps!!
I was planning on going for a sneaky week but now not possible.;)

TOTO 99
03-11-2014, 07:52
Wisnae mee!!:D Might be someone from Warrington perhaps!!
I was planning on going for a sneaky week but now not possible.;)

It sure was....currently at Manchester T1 and the gate opens in 15 mins....Yayyy..

Just to stay on topic, it's just getting light and it's been raining but drying up now.

Adios Amigos..........

macdonald5
03-11-2014, 08:53
It sure was....currently at Manchester T1 and the gate opens in 15 mins....Yayyy..

Just to stay on topic, it's just getting light and it's been raining but drying up now.

Adios Amigos..........

Enjoy TOTO 99 !! - Hola Tenerife !
Ooh your turn will come round soon dear KB
Dark and heavy rain here,cool 4 degrees

kingbaker
03-11-2014, 10:11
Rain overnight forecast 5°~10° :confused:

Malteser Monkey
03-11-2014, 10:14

Adios Amigos..........

Don't forget me stick o' rock !

tonythorne
10-11-2014, 14:59
Cheers..! Eva and I will be back in Playa de La Arena at the end of this week... Great..!

TenerifeFanatic
13-11-2014, 23:30
"Just a few more hours"..........."that's all the time I've got"..........????!!!!????

macdonald5
14-11-2014, 09:12
"Just a few more hours"..........."that's all the time I've got"..........????!!!!????

Enjoy TF - that's a daft comment - of course you'll miss the rain and dark at home ?? Enjoy the sun

blondie
14-11-2014, 17:32
Enjoy TF - that's a daft comment - of course you'll miss the rain and dark at home ?? Enjoy the sun

4 days and I will certainly not let any of my cases out my sight this time. Just checked the forecast for next 2 weeks , not good at all, has there been a lot or rain recently. Everytime I check for the BIKE there is a black cloud hanging over LC on the webcam?

macdonald5
14-11-2014, 19:00
4 days and I will certainly not let any of my cases out my sight this time. Just checked the forecast for next 2 weeks , not good at all, has there been a lot or rain recently. Everytime I check for the BIKE there is a black cloud hanging over LC on the webcam?

Get a dog lead on cases this this time blondie to stop those thieving B's !!
See a lot of days rain forecast ,not good news for jollie hollies x

Chine
14-11-2014, 19:15
5 weeks 2mo for us , hopefully the weather will not so changeable and settled into winter by then

macdonald5
14-11-2014, 20:11
5 weeks 2mo for us , hopefully the weather will not so changeable and settled into winter by then
Do hope so,we re we not far behind you, we usually have decent weather December/ January - last year only 2 days rained off!!

Chine
14-11-2014, 21:46
Do hope so,we re we not far behind you, we usually have decent weather December/ January - last year only 2 days rained off!!

Yes I agree we have had some wonderful weather Xmas and new year , 2012 Xmas especially we had 2 cloudy days in 4 weeks !!!

lynno52
15-11-2014, 16:41
I've just booked a cheeky 10 days from 28th Nov. Hopefully all the riff raff will be back in Blighty by then :whistle::whistle:

Susief
16-11-2014, 23:56
2 weeks today will be there. Only got 4 nights there due to work commitments

macdonald5
16-11-2014, 23:59
2 weeks today will be there. Only got 4 nights there due to work commitments
Ohh a wee short break better than nothing -enjoy !!!

Susief
17-11-2014, 08:59
Ohh a wee short break better than nothing -enjoy !!!

Thank you, it's nice to recharge batteries for a few days. Got family out too.

Angusjim
21-11-2014, 08:08

So Mr Thump when you hame musty be soon:hello::dontknow:

Chine
22-11-2014, 08:49
4 weeks today !

Susief
22-11-2014, 10:23
A week tom. Can't wait

Angusjim
23-11-2014, 10:15
Whars Ecky is he no speekin tae us

martincrabb99
23-11-2014, 10:30
Whars Ecky is he no speekin tae us

Perhaps the battery went on his phone like mine did in Tenerife! I got a new cable which charged it but the charge wouldn't hold. Got a new phone now!

Angusjim
23-11-2014, 10:32
Perhaps the battery went on his phone like mine did in Tenerife! I got a new cable which charged it but the charge wouldn't hold. Got a new phone now!

Think he is home now ???

martincrabb99
23-11-2014, 10:34
Think he is home now ???

I even sent a PM but no response! All quiet.

Angusjim
23-11-2014, 10:42
I just E mailed him to make sure everything is OK its no like him not to post

Ecky Thump
23-11-2014, 11:31
So Mr Thump when you hame musty be soon:hello::dontknow:

Now unpacked and started a new countdown until our next Tenerife holiday....

156 Days 19 Hours 55 mins.

But I might manage to get another sneaky one before then! :laugh:

I shall put in a special effort today, but looking for Tenerife flights is very time consuming!! :jumping:

Angusjim
23-11-2014, 11:45
Now unpacked and started a new countdown until our next Tenerife holiday....

156 Days 19 Hours 55 mins.

But I might manage to get another sneaky one before then! :laugh:

I shall put in a special effort today, but looking for Tenerife flights is very time consuming!! :jumping:

Did I mention I am over for a week from 2/1/15:c2:

Ecky Thump
23-11-2014, 11:59
Did I mention I am over for a week from 2/1/15:c2:

Oh yes.....Three emails - Four phone calls - Two text messages and now on this friggin forum!! :crylaughing:

We now all know!!!:eyebrows:

Angusjim
23-11-2014, 12:03
Oh yes.....Three emails - Four phone calls - Two text messages and now on this friggin forum!! :crylaughing:

We now all know!!!:eyebrows:
It was only 3 phone calls the other one I was only asking for a loan and never mentioned the holiday:whistle:

Now whar is that Marbro fella spendin too much time chatting tae that Jimandsi on the other side:laugh::laugh:

arthurdick
24-11-2014, 07:56
i am sort of new here, i joined 3 years ago after my first holiday to Tenerife, been 4 times to Los Cristianos now... my next holiday is in 29 days, for 10 days, i cannot wait...Los Cristianos was fully booked so we are going to Adeje.. never been before, but looking forward to it.

Ecky Thump
24-11-2014, 10:30
It was only 3 phone calls the other one I was only asking for a loan and never mentioned the holiday:whistle:
:

I did notice that you never mentioned the word "Holiday" or "Tenerife", was that because it would remind me that you borrowed money from me for that one as well as your next one!!:p

Susief
29-11-2014, 09:30
Be in Tenerife Sunday afternoon, can't wait. What's the weather like in the South at the moment?

Ecky Thump
29-11-2014, 11:46
Be in Tenerife Sunday afternoon, can't wait. What's the weather like in the South at the moment?

Very windy......:-(

Angusjim
29-11-2014, 12:02
Did I mention I am over again 2nd of January:dontknow::laugh:

Ecky Thump
29-11-2014, 12:11

Extreme weather warning for Jan.3rd to come soon!:devil2:

Angusjim
29-11-2014, 12:20
Extreme weather warning for Jan.3rd to come soon!:devil2:

I think you will find weather will be cloudless skies from morning till night for 7 days from the 2nd:laugh:

LUCKY
29-11-2014, 12:28
I think you will find weather will be cloudless skies from morning till night for 7 days from the 2nd:laugh:

WHY................. Have you cancelled your trip to the rock !!!!!! :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
29-11-2014, 12:29

Yes ! For the whole of GB:crylaughing:

Angusjim
29-11-2014, 12:30
WHY................. Have you cancelled your trip to the rock !!!!!! :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:
I have just had a run of bad luck with weather in Tenerife but I think it will change this coming year:tiphat:

Yes ! For the whole of GB:crylaughing:
Leave me alone your posts tarnishing my good name border on trolling:neener::laugh:

LUCKY
30-11-2014, 01:14

I have seen the long range forecast , :sunnycloudy::sunnycloudy::sunnycloudy::sunnycloud y::sunnycloudy::sunnycloudy::sunnycloudy::sunnyclo udy::sunnycloudy::sunnycloudy::sunnycloudy::sunnyc loudy::sunnycloudy::sunnycloudy::sunnycloudy::sunn ycloudy::sunnycloudy::sunnycloudy::sunnycloudy::su nnycloudy::: They did say forget the sun in our forecast:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

golazzo
30-11-2014, 06:13
Think we've got 75 days to go before we arrive

Ecky Thump
30-11-2014, 12:11
Think we've got 75 days to go before we arrive

I would check your departure dates, by simply thinking could lead you to turning up at the airport on the wrong day and missing your flight.:cheeky:

LUCKY
30-11-2014, 18:23
I would check your departure dates, by simply thinking could lead you to turning up at the airport on the wrong day and missing your flight.:cheeky:

Do you think they are still thinking how many days to go ...................... :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

jimlgr
30-11-2014, 19:57
20 days for xmas - new year
Can't wait

Angusjim
29-12-2014, 10:10
Don't know if I posted this previously but we are over 2nd January and we are looking forward to the clear blue skies with brilliant sunshine everyday:whistle::c2:

Ecky Thump
29-12-2014, 10:56
Don't know if I posted this previously but we are over 2nd January and we are looking forward to the clear blue skies with brilliant sunshine everyday:whistle::c2:

Your post is Off Topic and should be in the weather thread giving a severe weather warning for that period in time!:cheeky:

LUCKY
29-12-2014, 10:57
The clouds are already rolling in for your vacation (no smiley)

Angusjim
29-12-2014, 11:02
Heres a tricky question do you think there is more chance of sunshine everyday or me buying a drink for Ted to celabrate his birthday:spin::crazy:

LUCKY
29-12-2014, 11:08
Heres a tricky question do you think there is more chance of sunshine everyday or me buying a drink for Ted to celabrate his birthday:spin::crazy:

Difficult questions are banned on this forum. !!!!!!! :flatcap: