PDA

View Full Version : Animal Chat Does anyone know of any petsitters in Tenerife?

deano
06-01-2012, 23:35
Im looking for a petsitter who can preferably pet sit in our home for two nervous little dogs at possibly short notice.
My fiancee is 39 weeks pregnant so could go into labour at any time, we had a dogsitter organised but they have had to go back to the UK, we really dont want to leave our girls on their own as they are very nervous and i have no idea how long i will be away from them.
Like i said, ideally we would like someone to come out to our house but i understand that it could be a long day or night so the dogs could come to you but would have to come and meet you first because of their nerves, once they meet you and settle down they are fine.

Any other information you need, please do not hesitate to ask.

caroletenerife
07-01-2012, 01:37
hi deano, i would do it but im too far away. try contacting member pets@home, they have boarding facilities, but i'm sure they will know of dog sitting services, good luck to you both for the birth xxx

deano
07-01-2012, 11:17
Thankyou Caroletenerife, ive sent him a PM!

tonypub
07-01-2012, 11:24
pm forum member jackie,she struggles to look after herself but pets shes fine with

Jackie
07-01-2012, 11:53
pm forum member jackie,she struggles to look after herself but pets shes fine with

struggle to look after myself???......says the man who plays 'Cocogirl' on FB. Didn't want to say it Tony but you are obviously struggling in one area of your life lol ;)

deano
07-01-2012, 11:59
Just sent you a pm Jackie!

Jackie
07-01-2012, 12:06
Just sent you a pm Jackie!

and I replied lol. I am so sorry for Tonypub and him leading you on a wild goose chase but go with my recommendation and you wont go far wrong. :)

uptowngirl
07-01-2012, 14:05
I have sent a message to the lady who looks after ours.................... hopefully she will be in touch

Pets@Home
07-01-2012, 16:49
p/m sent ........

maxyroo
08-01-2012, 12:44
Hi
Please can you pm me?

yourneighbourdi
08-01-2012, 13:11
My Bailey spent Xmas with Pets@home and went for a trial run first..she will definitely be going back for hols, odd days and weekends...she loved it and came back better groomed than when she went.

Pets@Home
08-01-2012, 14:17
Hi
Please can you pm me?

p/m sent with telephone number and email address .......

Added after 5 minutes:

Im looking for a petsitter who can preferably pet sit in our home for two nervous little dogs at possibly short notice.
My fiancee is 39 weeks pregnant so could go into labour at any time, we had a dogsitter organised but they have had to go back to the UK, we really dont want to leave our girls on their own as they are very nervous and i have no idea how long i will be away from them.
Like i said, ideally we would like someone to come out to our house but i understand that it could be a long day or night so the dogs could come to you but would have to come and meet you first because of their nerves, once they meet you and settle down they are fine.

Any other information you need, please do not hesitate to ask.

Hi Deano just read my p/m back I sent u. When I said I have a massive seperate room to seperate dogs for whatever reason and have 3 enormous cages with blankets in it, I forgot to say, they are 3 enormous cages with the doors taken off, no one gets locked up here. There is also a ceiling fan and a large french window, I use this room for sometimes an older dog that needs its peace and quiet, or a dog that is on heat, have 3 on heat here at the moment, or sometimes to sepearte a little puppy, but when they are not in there, they can be also on the terrace on their own or with me at night when the other dogs go to bed, so they get loads of TLC ....... just wanted to clear that up .......

tracey_in_tenerife
08-01-2012, 21:28
I can also vouch for pets@home , my boxers love going for a holiday there, they've been twice now and are clearly well looked after, Infact they are off back next month for a holiday

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.142824,-16.753107
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk