PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a window blind in the Adeje area of Tenerife?

swiff
07-01-2012, 13:18
Does anyone know where you can get window black out roller type blinds,, Adeje area

Suej
07-01-2012, 13:36
Does anyone know where you can get window black out roller type blinds,, Adeje area

Sagrea (SP?) next to the Mercadona in Adeje might have something! if not El Kilo will make one made to measure for you, Ikea or Leroy Merlin do good ranges but that means travelling to the North. A little closer to home is Textile Sur in Las Chafiras but I´m not sure if they have a big selection of ready made blinds, especially blackout type. :)

swiff
07-01-2012, 14:44
Hi Sue can you tell me where El Kilo is?

Suej
07-01-2012, 15:07
Hi Sue can you tell me where El Kilo is?

I´m not sure if there is one in Adeje! there is one in Los Cris and one in Las Chafiras and Vale San Lorenzo (I like this one) they are really resonable for made to measure blinds so I think are worth a shot! Maybe someone who lives near you might know of a store closer than the ones I have mentioned!;)

bonitatime
07-01-2012, 22:49
The one in Adeje is in one of the little streets behind c/ grande. I think blinds are a thing they do. It is an odd shop.

MrsTT
08-01-2012, 10:49
I bought blackout curtains made to measure from Garbos in Adeje - just across the road fron the Correos.