PDA

View Full Version : New discussion group

David N
07-01-2012, 17:38
I am thinking of starting a political and philosophical discussion group around the Los Gigantes area or further afield. Maybe meet up at a convenient venue on a regular basis to discuss issues of the day from different viewpoints, (I am on the left!) and visit fairly regularly over the year.

Anyone interested can PM me please

willowlily
07-01-2012, 18:49
I am thinking of starting a political and philosophical discussion group around the Los Gigantes area or further afield. Maybe meet up at a convenient venue on a regular basis to discuss issues of the day from different viewpoints, (I am on the left!) and visit fairly regularly over the year.

Anyone interested can PM me please

hi david i used to belong to a similar group when i lived in buenos aires, called "talk time " we would meet up on a weekly basis at a cafe and discuss many subjects in english for first 2 hours then french or italian for another hour for those that wanted to stay, ( most argentinians are very well educated and multilingual )after which some of us would go onto a restaurant and continue in spanglish. it is a brilliant idea just hope enough people would be interested though los gigantes is not a central location