PDA

View Full Version : I hate sales!

Sundowner
08-01-2012, 23:06
I brought my wife a small jacket from Basler as part of her Christmas present, it was a nice short jacket in a burgundy colour cost £279.

Yesterday went to Bicester village http://www.bicestervillage.com/ and the Basler shop there had it at £78.30

I liked it before now I hate the b***** thing.........

Andy0210
08-01-2012, 23:09
Always remember my mum and dad buying me a berghaus fleece for xmas, it was dark green a real old mans colour, so i told them i didn“t like it rather than not wear it, took it back boxing day and they were half price so i swapped it for two in colours i did like.

Thats the real deal. :)

tracy hampshire
08-01-2012, 23:25
hate sales, half the time they are like a bloody jumble sale, sorting through stuff they couldn't sell 3 years ago, now only do them if i need electrical, or at a really good shop where you can buy genuine sale items. like browns of york, or fenwicks, that is if i'm in the uk.

primrose
08-01-2012, 23:28
Always remember my mum and dad buying me a berghaus fleece for xmas, it was dark green a real old mans colour, so i told them i didn“t like it rather than not wear it, took it back boxing day and they were half price so i swapped it for two in colours i did like.

Thats the real deal. :)

Are you saying I don't have good taste.:grrrr:

Ecky Thump
08-01-2012, 23:36
Are you saying I don't have good taste.:grrrr:

No, what he meant was that he thought you were colour blind.:D

Suej
09-01-2012, 12:49
When I lived in the UK I could never resist looking in the Next sales even though I rarely liked their stuff but I could not believe that the stores were completely full to brimming of items that were never on display during the year! where did it all come from?:confused:

Ecky Thump
09-01-2012, 13:09
When I lived in the UK I could never resist looking in the Next sales even though I rarely liked their stuff but I could not believe that the stores were completely full to brimming of items that were never on display during the year! where did it all come from?:confused:

My neighbor works for a "Next" clearance shop in Scotland and during the sale periods they put stock from the clearance (specially purchased) and transfer it to other main stores, this keeps them within the law.

Goforgold
13-01-2012, 08:41
I brought my wife a small jacket from Basler as part of her Christmas present, it was a nice short jacket in a burgundy colour cost £279.

Yesterday went to Bicester village http://www.bicestervillage.com/ and the Basler shop there had it at £78.30

I liked it before now I hate the b***** thing.........

Sundowner, the bit I liked about your thread was you say the jacket was 'part' of her Christmas present!!

Have you got a brother??!!! ;)