PDA

View Full Version : I have just booked my holiday to Tenerife. Can anyone recommend a transfer company?

trevorife2
10-01-2012, 12:04
Hi all

Just booked for september ,We usually book a taxi but this year we will be be bringing our new daughter and my partners parents so was wondering if anybody could recommend a transfer company to take us into las americas?? or is it possible to arrange a people carrier through the taxi service when we arrive????

PS it will have been 2 years since we have been to tenerife for obvious reasons and cant wait to introduce our daughter to the island x

trev

bonitatime
10-01-2012, 17:31
El Mar services are fairly good.

beerfan
10-01-2012, 18:40
Just booked for september ,We usually book a taxi but this year we will be be bringing our new daughter and my partners parents so was wondering if anybody could recommend a transfer company to take us into las americas?? or is it possible to arrange a people carrier through the taxi service when we arrive????

Might well be a lot cheaper to get on a website like Carrentals.co.uk and order a people carrier (or a van) from them - it's a price comparison site.