PDA

View Full Version : Who wants a five finger discount on perfume?

henry
10-01-2012, 20:20
yesterday i went shopping at carrefour since the sales going on. when i was walking to c&a store. at the perfume shop i donīt know why oh why they have display stuff like body lotion so close to the exits. when you come in and leave the store? when i was walking to c&a store. i saw two young guys bout in their mid 20īs was walking up to the display of body lotions and they use their five finger discount to get them. which means they stole it. 4 small bags of body lotion with perfume. 2 bags each boy took. i allmost reprt them just i just keep walking. if i did i think they whould beat me down for it. and i know jackie will be crying her eyes out if i get injury. i saw the price of body lotion gift bag was 15 euros.so 4 bags that 60 euros the perfume shop lost when i went to c&a to do some clothes shopping i saw another young guy looking neavous around the blue jeans area. i watch him for a little while while shopping he went in the dressing room to try a pair of jeans on. and just walk out the store. the blue jeans pants this other guy walk out cost 25 euros. man oh man!! no wondor spain doing bad people stealing things. why have any sales on if you can just take them.

for me i got 2 nices long sleeve shirts at c&a from 15 euros each down to 6 each. thatīs a good deal.

i just wish carrefour have undercover police around..

warbey
10-01-2012, 21:12
Henry, sounds like YOU would get a job as Security Officer.

Over to You.

Observation Champion too.!

poker
11-01-2012, 08:49
Crisis Henry think we all will have to be more vigilant this year.

Don't they have cameras there?
I would have sayd something atleast at the cheqout till so the store knows to watch out for the theves or atleast move the perfume more into the store .

Sent using Tapatalk.

carpenter
12-01-2012, 11:06
When I went to Carrefour last week the security alarm went off when I walked into the store, what's that all about?

beerfan
12-01-2012, 11:35
When I went to Carrefour last week the security alarm went off when I walked into the store, what's that all about?

Did it go off when you left?

Ecky Thump
12-01-2012, 11:48

They knew you!:p

carpenter
12-01-2012, 11:57
No it didn't go off when I left. I think the detectors were made by ACME