PDA

View Full Version : Do bans carry over from the other Tenerife Forum?

CIM
29-05-2011, 14:14
Just a thought, I presume no-one is banned on account of activities on the other forum. Or are they?
Is everyone being given the opportunity to join up or is there a blacklist with Leafer and Juba at the top!

TOTO 99
29-05-2011, 14:22
We'll never know will we? If there is a blacklist then they won't get on in the first place. Let just see if Jimbo gets through the vetting process !

doreen
29-05-2011, 14:44
But we wouldn't actually ban Jimbo, would we ? Just like real life, every forum has it's Victor Meldrew character :)

CIM
29-05-2011, 14:46
Itīs that fine line between being a miserable git and setting out to intentionally upset, hurt and provoke.

Harmonicaman
29-05-2011, 14:56
But we wouldn't actually ban Jimbo, would we ? Just like real life, every forum has it's Victor Meldrew character :)
Jimbo is needed on a forum. He livens it up and starts topics which people, like it or not, will respond to.:)

TOTO 99
29-05-2011, 14:59
To be honest, I've never found Jimbo offensive. Just good fun. I enjoy his posts..............may god strike me down.

KirstyJay
29-05-2011, 15:02
No. Bans will not carry forward. Unless we integrate the old database it's a 'clean' slate... and without zarion, there is no database. :(

doreen
29-05-2011, 15:02
To be honest, I've never found Jimbo offensive. Just good fun. I enjoy his posts..............may god strike me down.

Not sure I would call it fun, but he did add to the Forum patchwork of life ... just some people didn't like it when he criticised their business efforts :)

sunspot
29-05-2011, 15:35
Has much as Jimbo wound me up at times he makes a good contribution to many threads, he starts off some threads and i think, oh no, but hes one of thoses people thats makes a forum by being so direct................actually i quite like him coming on the forum,he does not beat about the bush

onelegnofeet
29-05-2011, 16:03
Jimbo's not as he comes over on the Forum ,Honest .Just give as good as you get with him ,in a nice way

Shame about the points ...................What do points Make ? PRIZES :)