PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife Very Affordable Boat

Simon-M
12-01-2012, 13:49
I am almost giving my boat away. I have had it 2 years. The wife gets sea sick so not the family dream we envisaged. This is an opportunity to live the dream at my expense :)

It has 2 double berths but the dining area also turns into a birth so can sleep 6 at a push. It has all the weather covers for the cabin area (practically unused and new) and Tonneau cover.

I have spent around 50,000€ (it's probably more than this) on getting the boat up to scratch. One of the 2 engines has recently had a complete rebuild and is being run in. It's about 16 years old. It's on UK small boats register.

Inside and outside refurbished. All bills to prove. Jamie at Canary Island Marine can vouch for the boat and will give you an honest appraisal and advice. I challenge anyone to show me where you can get more boat with this spec for the money.

I have it up for sale on Charzo at 27K but I will snap your hand off for a realistic offer.

It costs 300€ a month to moor in Peurto Colon. ( I might have a slightly cheaper berth available to me which I can discuss if you are serious about the boat).

http://www.charzo.com/Wellcraft-Martinique-boat-for-sale,name,100017,item_id,0,ad_type,ad_details

Questions?

Feel free to PM me if you want to keep it discreet.

Simon

atlantico
12-01-2012, 14:28
ooooh . . . . I wish !

Michellepeeps
12-01-2012, 14:47
my husband wanted to get a boat, but im scared of sharks

Simon-M
12-01-2012, 15:33
my husband wanted to get a boat, but im scared of sharks

Is that sharks selling a boat or sharks in the water?