PDA

View Full Version : Other deja vu again? donīt know for sure?

henry
12-01-2012, 20:26
today i went to get my haircut at the hairdresser next to carloina supermaket! i like that place itīs downstairs for men cuts only 8 euros. great price been going there for bout 3 years now. i still wanna leave my hair spike.. after the haircut i walk over to iceland in los cristanos. when i was by arona grand hotel i noticed there 2 police cars and a ambulance right in hiper dino. front of arona grand hotel. i didnīt paid attetion so when i walk over to iceland talking to a staff member there. i heard a few customer saying have you heard rwhat happed now!! at hiperdino. me and the staff member said what? we hearding that some guy just pull a knife at hiperdino. (i donīt know if it true or not!!) when i paid my coke i walk by arona grand hotel to see but matter of minutes every police car is gone and right back to business. now i donīt know if a guy did pull a knife or not. but that what a few people told me and the satff member of iceland!! has anyone else heard this it happed bout 5:15pm today. is this true or not??

tonypub
12-01-2012, 20:33
was you on the bus at all today henry?you keep seeming to be near alot of crime scenes lately

henry
12-01-2012, 20:46
was you on the bus at all today henry?you keep seeming to be near alot of crime scenes lately yes i was on the bus going and coming from los cristnaos for my haircut

Simon-M
12-01-2012, 20:48
You are not alone Henry....

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?12824-Robbery-in-hiperdino-in-los-cris

kingbaker
14-01-2012, 22:20
today i went to get my haircut at the hairdresser next to carloina supermaket! i like that place itīs downstairs for men cuts only 8 euros. great price been going there for bout 3 years now. i still wanna leave my hair spike.. after the haircut i walk over to iceland in los cristanos. when i was by arona grand hotel i noticed there 2 police cars and a ambulance right in hiper dino. front of arona grand hotel. i didnīt paid attetion so when i walk over to iceland talking to a staff member there. i heard a few customer saying have you heard rwhat happed now!! at hiperdino. me and the staff member said what? we hearding that some guy just pull a knife at hiperdino. (i donīt know if it true or not!!) when i paid my coke i walk by arona grand hotel to see but matter of minutes every police car is gone and right back to business. now i donīt know if a guy did pull a knife or not. but that what a few people told me and the satff member of iceland!! has anyone else heard this it happed bout 5:15pm today. is this true or not??

Hya!! Henry.........Do you think that the little īup the mountain forum lady memberī could be responsible?
I heard she was lurking about at the very same time, and the same area!!;)

Jackie
14-01-2012, 22:26
??????
Hya!! Henry.........Do you think that the little īup the mountain forum lady memberī could be responsible?

I did reply but I think it will just end up in an argument so I deleted it.....

kingbaker
14-01-2012, 22:31
Jeeezee!!!!!!!! Were your ears burning?:laugh::wave:

zumba queen
14-01-2012, 22:32

If the person with the knife had attacked either yourselve or a member of your family i don't think you would be posting these flippant remarks.

kingbaker
14-01-2012, 22:43
I owe you one..................... I usually get a car from CiCar

This time I shopped around, after reading one of your amazing posts

Opel Corsa from Cicar.........€255.00.......................for 10 days

Seat Ibiza (new). Autos Plus.........€119.80................For 10 days.....................fully comp ins. and

met at the airport:tiphat:

warbey
15-01-2012, 20:24
:wave::wave:Talking of Deja Vu..

Where has the Fist Pummelller got to..??...:wave::wave:..