PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy 2 cooks wanted

tonypub
13-01-2012, 15:01
wigan pier torviscas and temple bar san eugenio are both advertising for cooks wanted.these jobs are not through me ive just seen the signs outside,so call into the bars for more info.

chrisd85
18-01-2012, 20:17
Unfortunately they always seem to be advertising them jobs... dont know why though (?)

marbro8
18-01-2012, 20:42
Unfortunately they always seem to be advertising them jobs... dont know why though (?)it's the same the world over, they get people in pay them next to nothing make them work all hours god sends and promise them the world, then when they realise they have given their all and it's just not working out the job vacancy is back in the window for some other poor unsuspecting soul:(,and you may think that i am a bit cynical but it has happened to all of my 3 nephews about 4 times now here in the uk, the latest one being the most devious, amazon were advertising in our area for workers in their new warehouse in rugelely, told them there was a job at the end of the month trial for the hardest workers, they were working 12 hour shifts and even worked xmas eve and boxing day, to be told (with many others) after the rush was over they didn't make the grade:redcard: and all through this period they were being taken to one side by the supervisor and told "you are the best worker here and i can see you getting a supervisors job at the end of your trial" little realising that the three brothers were telling each other what was being said to them???, we all knew what was happening but the lads being as desperate and eager as they where just kept on believing that they were going to make the grade, kids a?? bless em

LeFrunk
19-01-2012, 00:30
Stinking bees

Medman
19-01-2012, 01:21
Stinking bees

Smelly wasps :D

seanocelt
19-01-2012, 03:00
honking hornets.