PDA

View Full Version : Children's nursery or day care

jenny.r
13-01-2012, 20:07
Hi I am looking for information on enrolling my 2 year old in a Spanish nursery or day care near Golf Del Sur or Amarilla Golf areas does any of the forum members know of any ? thanks

Nic
13-01-2012, 21:12
My three year old went to Chiqui Sesamo in Parque de la Reina which is a Spanish speaking nursery. She started when she was 15 months old and went there until she started school in September. She came on so much when she was there, it's not just a play school, they teach the children things and they are given little tasks, nothing too difficult, just things like drawing straight lines, colours, shapes etc. My 18 month old goes now too, she started when she was about 14 months old and I can't recommend it highly enough. They are also registered with ACINFE which is the registered body of childcare centres. If you would like more details feel free to PM me.

Suzanne
14-01-2012, 17:09
My son went to Kinder El Topo it is on the road down to El medano. If you go via Los abrigos you will turn left at the boat, in the direction of San Isidro. Go and have a look it is really good.

katja
16-01-2012, 16:22
Hi! My 2 year old son's been going to the public nursery/infant school Capitan Galleta in Las Chafiras since he was 9 months old and we've been really happy with them. Both parents have to be working in order to get a place there. He's also now starting in Chiqui Sesamo for one afternoon and one morning/week due to his dad's new job. He's only been there for an hour last Saturday and will be going for an hour today and tomorrow just to adapt him with them but he seemed very content when he came out Saturday and the carer seemed very nice as did the manageress.