PDA

View Full Version : Other Recommendations wanted for cleaning/ maintenance companies in south Tenerife

ofimart
14-01-2012, 09:59
Has any one got any recommendations please for a cleaning /maintenance company ? ( It is for a Spanish residential complex so they must be fully legal etc. ). If you are happy with the company who look after, (clean and maintain your community areas etc) ,where you live , please would you be kind enough to pass on their details to me asap.
Many thanks.

carpenter
14-01-2012, 18:53
Hi there, I can help you with the maintenance side of things it all goes a bit quiet on here when you mention the dreaded "L" word and I'm sure that it won't be too difficult to find a legal cleaning company. Please PM me if you are interested.

ofimart
14-01-2012, 20:14
Thank you . We would need a fully legal Spanish speaking company as my neighbours and committee are all Spanish and speak no English (apart from myself ). We have had some quotes already from some companies but want a couple more before we choose . I was really wondering if there was any one on here,( maybe a president like myself), who could advise me which company they use on their complex.
I always prefer to have recommendations over just choosing names out of the yellow pages.
Many thanks once again .

Ashro Autos
15-01-2012, 11:07
Have sent you a PM with contact details of a great company.

ofimart
15-01-2012, 14:30
Thank you to every one who has replied I appreciate your trouble . What we are looking for is a company that provides 2 ladies a day to clean the whole complex and to provide an on site maintenance man for 6 hours per day to tend to all maintenance type things and our gardens also.
We are a purely residential complex , so Spanish speaking is vital as my neighbours are Spanish . I have already had a quote from Juan Vidal Medina and various others but need a couple more before we decide .
They must be able to clean and maintain a 90 house dwelling community area, cleaning and maintaining all the community areas and a pool.( References will be required ). I was hoping a president of a complex who is happy with their staff may recommend them to me .
Many thanks for your time in reading this . Martin .