PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife Forum taxi information thread

CIM
29-05-2011, 14:23
A guide to standard taxi fares around Tenerife.

Let us know if you have paid more or less, if you have been ripped off/done over on a taxi fare in Tenerife.

Here are some prices from the Airport to various locations during the day. (Add around 13% for nighttime and holidays.)

Los Cristianos €20.91
Playa de las Americas €23.05
Los Gigantes €50.87
Callao Salvaje €32.68
Puerto de la Cruz €101.16
Santa Cruz €70.13
La Laguna €75.48

These are up to date as of November 2011

marbro8
29-05-2011, 15:15
no mate spot on 20 euros to el mirador 2-3 weeks ago:)

garlicbread
29-05-2011, 16:28
From the airport to Los Gigantes/Playa de la Arena, Puerto Santiago is NEVER less than €60 osually more.

slodgedad
29-05-2011, 17:14

Let us know if you have paid more or less, if you have been ripped off/done over on a taxi fare in Tenerife.

Here are some prices from the Airport to various locations during the day. (Add 15% to 20% after 6pm.)

Los Cristianos €19€
Playa de las Americas €21
Los Gigantes €45
El Medano €10
Puerto de la Cruz €89
Santa Cruz €62
Tenerife North Airport €76

Are these the official prices, and if so how does a customer enforce the fact?

CIM
29-05-2011, 17:17
Supposed to be. They are on a few different websites and priced to the cent (I rounded them up) so presume they are published officially somewhere.
If I think a taxi driver wants to rip me off, I ask for a receipt. You can then take this to the ayuntamiento and they can check the distance and time and see if you have overpaid. Generally, if you make the driver aware that you will need a receipt beforehand you will probably have a a better chance of paying the correct fare.

Pink shoes
06-07-2011, 16:47
Hiya, on June 1st 2011 we (a couple) plus 2 suitcases paid 22 euro from the airport to LC.
We never thought to ask for a receipt though, clever tactic that.

Worldwalker
11-07-2011, 16:35
When you speak spanish with the Taxi driver you will pay less ;)

For Exampel: Last time i took a Taxi from Los Cristianos to Playa Las Veronicas: 5 €

1 Week later the same way but i spoke spanish: 4 € ;)

delderek
11-07-2011, 20:13

Here are some prices from the Airport to various locations during the day. (Add 15% to 20% after 6pm.)

Los Cristianos €19€
Los Gigantes €45
El Medano €10
Puerto de la Cruz €89
Santa Cruz €62

Fairly accurate on the prices, but night time is a set surcharge not percentage, around one and a half euros, and legally it does not come into force until 10 at night, but most of the cabs in LC put it on at 8 o'clock, and yes some of them at 6 o'oclock.

Bazz
11-07-2011, 20:28

Los Cristianos €19€
Los Gigantes €45
El Medano €10
Puerto de la Cruz €89
Santa Cruz €62

Airport to Las Americas we are usually charged 25 euro.
Airport to Los Cristianos we are usually charged 23 euro.

Cookey
14-07-2011, 18:15
This week I have been going from San Eugenio Alto to Las Americas Beach (near Palm Beach/Greek Corner) and paid the minimum, on Sunday a little bit for Sunday service (€4.50), this morning San Eugenio Alto to El Camison €6 (sometimes it΄s been €7.50) and then later this afternoon Las Americas to San Eugenio Alto €5!!!! i asked the taxi driver why the price (in spanish) and he said that for 2 weeks now there have been new tarifs....has anyone else heard of this?

fonica
14-07-2011, 21:27

Los Cristianos €19€
Los Gigantes €45
El Medano €10
Puerto de la Cruz €89
Santa Cruz €62

Or maybe you've
just met a nice helpful taxi driver but of course with all this negativity that's highly unlikely.Having said that you're more likely to get ripped off by an illegal Brit doing illegal and uninsured taxi runs to the airport and depriving a legal taxi driver of his living.
P.S.Taxi fares went up yesterday!!!!

Bob_W
24-08-2011, 14:33
Hello,
Can you tell me approximately how much it should be to get a taxi form the airport into Las Americas.
Thanks in advance :wink2::wink2:

delderek
24-08-2011, 14:41
20 to 25 euros

astara
19-09-2011, 19:34
what is the number to call for taxis please ??

irishmusico
19-09-2011, 20:09
what is the number to call for taxis please ??

Arona Taxis are 922795414

Adeje Taxis are 922715407

Peterrayner
20-09-2011, 08:50
I regularly get the taxi back up to Dinastia and almost always only pay the fixed first tarrif 3.05E I dont often tip for these short journeys.

If I get a taxi from say Parque la Paz after a night out or a longer walkout and the driver is friendly and will chat (so I can practice my Spanish) I nearly always tip if the meter fare is OK..una propina para la gasolina :wink:

When I get a taxi from the airport I usually pay 25E which includes the tip regardless of what fare is asked for.

I generally find the drivers are ok and some are very friendly once you start a bit of Spanish. :)

delderek
20-09-2011, 09:12
I regularly get the taxi back up to Dinastia and almost always only pay the fixed first tarrif 3.05E I dont often tip for these short journeys.

If I get a taxi from say Parque la Paz after a night out or a longer walkout and the driver is friendly and will chat (so I can practice my Spanish) I nearly always tip if the meter fare is OK..una propina para la gasolina :wink:

When I get a taxi from the airport I usually pay 25E which includes the tip regardless of what fare is asked for.

I generally find the drivers are ok and some are very friendly once you start a bit of Spanish. :)

Thats one of the cons, I think that is the base price for tariff 3 (interurban), it should be tariff 1 for that journey 2.20 (but may have changed slightly recently)

Peterrayner
20-09-2011, 11:18
Thats one of the cons, I think that is the base price for tariff 3 (interurban), it should be tariff 1 for that journey 2.20 (but may have changed slightly recently)

Yes your right Del and thats why they dont get a tip on those journeys. If they charged the 2.20 i would tip them and still give them 3 :)

If they use Tarrif 3 then they still only get 3.

delderek
20-09-2011, 11:26
Yes your right Del and thats why they dont get a tip on those journeys. If they charged the 2.20 i would tip them and still give them 3 :)

If they use Tarrif 3 then they still only get 3.

That's exactly what I do;)

Bazz
20-09-2011, 12:54
Arona Taxis are 922795414

Adeje Taxis are 922715407

So, do I use this Arona number if I want a taxi from Los Cristianos? :)

Added after 2 Hours 54 minutes:

Anyone? Please?

delderek
20-09-2011, 19:22
So, do I use this Arona number if I want a taxi from Los Cristianos? :)

Added after 2 Hours 54 minutes:

Anyone? Please?

Yes you do

Bazz
23-09-2011, 11:24
Gracias Delderek! ;)

DJandDeid
23-09-2011, 16:29
Recently got a taxi from Palm Mar to the Los Chris/Las Americas boundary during the day, €20. The return that night (at 11 ish) was €14............ wonder was I ripped off?........mmmm.....d'ya think?

delderek
23-09-2011, 22:47
Recently got a taxi from Palm Mar to the Los Chris/Las Americas boundary during the day, €20. The return that night (at 11 ish) was €14............ wonder was I ripped off?........mmmm.....d'ya think?

Only ripped off one way, that's a good result:whistle:

West mids tyke
01-10-2011, 17:56
can anybody please advise me of rough taxi prices to the following places we are looking at visiting when we come out in november, we are staying in los cristianos,

restaurant terraza del mare, troya beach, playa

san eugenio

terrace bar puerto colon

im expecting it to be between 5 n 10 euros'ish at a guess

fiona davis
05-10-2011, 17:24
Can anybody tell me roughly how much a taxi will cost from Calleo Salvaje to Los Girantes, and alo where to download a bus timetable as have been on the titse website but no times route i am looking for is 473 Thanks

junglejim
05-10-2011, 17:34
Can anybody tell me roughly how much a taxi will cost from Calleo Salvaje to Los Girantes, and alo where to download a bus timetable as have been on the titse website but no times route i am looking for is 473 Thanks
www. titsa.com

Don΄t know about taxi but here is bus route
http://titsa.com/index.php?accion=linea&IdLinea=473
Remember and get a bono ticket , you will save 30% of fare to LG!

colin7777
22-10-2011, 20:35
Are Taxi prices standard or can the ones at the airport charge more. Are there different Taxi companies operating in Tenerife or is it all controlled by one company / administration.

We are looking for Airport to Los Gigantes around 8:30pm on Sunday 18th December. Are there any extra charges for a Sunday or 8:30pm .

Would I get a better deal if I can get a Taxi to collect us from Los Gigantes. If they know they have a collection at a set time it would be worth a taxi waiting after dropping off someone at the airport from Los Gigantes or does Tenerife logic not work this way.

delderek
22-10-2011, 20:58
Are Taxi prices standard or can the ones at the airport charge more. Are there different Taxi companies operating in Tenerife or is it all controlled by one company / administration.

We are looking for Airport to Los Gigantes around 8:30pm on Sunday 18th December. Are there any extra charges for a Sunday or 8:30pm .

Would I get a better deal if I can get a Taxi to collect us from Los Gigantes. If they know they have a collection at a set time it would be worth a taxi waiting after dropping off someone at the airport from Los Gigantes or does Tenerife logic not work this way.

They are normally private cabs, but work strictly with a co operative admin, in each district. No extra charges until 10 in the evening. Cabs from other districts are not allowed to pick up from the airport, only drop off. Prices vary from district to district, but only by a small amount. Most airport taxis are reasonably honest, and most prices are shown at the airport. Los Gigantes won't be cheap, I would guess 65/70 euros each way.

YOUNG GOLFER
23-10-2011, 00:44
I know alot of people dont like taxi drivers here to much and it is a shame a few spoil it for the rest.
I have a good friend who is a legal taxi driver who i try to help out now and again only because i see all to often Brits that live here using their car to do airport runs and these same Brits think nothing is wrong with it.
One guy i know done four airport runs last friday at 25€ each time 100€ around 90 quid for a couple hours work...bang out of order.
My friend who is the legal taxi driver gets 30% of all fares with the rest going to his boss who owns the Taxi.... when he takes a client to the airport he will get back to himself 7€ that's a lot less than some Brit who are making a tidy sum from working on the side.
I have to say now i get a bit p....d off when i see people doing this taking money from people who pay their taxes ect.
My friend is a lovely guy who has a young family to feed... he and other taxi drivers know what brits are doing this and will not think twice about calling the Police.

Angusjim
23-10-2011, 07:06
I know alot of people dont like taxi drivers here to much and it is a shame a few spoil it for the rest.
I have a good friend who is a legal taxi driver who i try to help out now and again only because i see all to often Brits that live here using their car to do airport runs and these same Brits think nothing is wrong with it.
One guy i know done four airport runs last friday at 25€ each time 100€ around 90 quid for a couple hours work...bang out of order.
My friend who is the legal taxi driver gets 30% of all fares with the rest going to his boss who owns the Taxi.... when he takes a client to the airport he will get back to himself 7€ that's a lot less than some Brit who are making a tidy sum from working on the side.
I have to say now i get a bit p....d off when i see people doing this taking money from people who pay their taxes ect.
My friend is a lovely guy who has a young family to feed... he and other taxi drivers know what brits are doing this and will not think twice about calling the Police.

I assume your good honest friend declares his tips to the taxman:whistle::wink2:

colin7777
23-10-2011, 21:53
I think your friend should question his boss as to why it is a 30 / 70 split in favour of his boss. It seems an unfair split to me.

Colin

murph
23-10-2011, 22:33

Los Cristianos €19€
Los Gigantes €45
El Medano €10
Puerto de la Cruz €89
Santa Cruz €62

We have NEVER been charged less than 22 Euros to Cristian sur, Los Cris and as much as 26

penelope pitstop
23-10-2011, 22:37
My OH was a legal taxi driver in Adeje & Arona for 4 yrs until 2009 when we moved back to the UK.

He earned good money on the 35% percentage, but it was a 72 hr week made up of 6 12 hr night shifts (he preferred to work nights). He loved it & fitted in well with the owners & driver inspite of being only one of 3 Brits drinvig taxis in Tenerife at the time.

The bosses he worked for were very good to him & whenever we are back on holiday he is always offered a job. He'd go back tomorrow if he could.

The taxi drivers despaired of 'pirate' drivers who earned (& still do) a lot of money taking people to & from the airport, A lot of the people carried illegally do not realise if they are unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident the drivers insurance would be invalidated for taking fare paying passengers in an unlicensed vehicle. God forbid if there were serious injuries, there would be no compensation!

Not many people, if any, understand this so should beware.

colin7777
23-10-2011, 22:49
How well insured are the Genuine Taxi drivers, whenever we have been in a Taxi in Tenerife, they seem to treat the speed limit as the minimal speed not the maximum.

What would happen if someone was injured when the taxi was speeding, would the insurance cover the passengers.

Why do Taxi drivers feel they have to speed everywhere, maybe the meter should be charging on a proportion of distance and time, it would make passengers feel a lot safer as there would be no need to rush everywhere.

What are the rules for private minibus hire, do they need to be registered and what are the advantages / disadvantages between a Taxi and minibus hire for the owner of the vechicle.

Mawkin
23-10-2011, 23:08
Nice to see all the taxi drivers will shop the private taxi runs to the police but do they do the same when they know certain colleagues constantly keep inflating the fares . I don't think so.

penelope pitstop
23-10-2011, 23:09
Genuine taxi drivers will have public liability insurance to cover everyone in the vehicle. As for private mini bus drivers & people who take 'family/friends' without the relevant insurance for carrying fare paying passengers, it is totally irresponsible & god help everyone involved if there is an accident without the proper insurance.

I must agree that the taxi drivers drive far too fast, they are possibly chasing the next job, which is no consolation the the passengers who are often fear for their safety. I would just ask them to please slow down!

YOUNG GOLFER
23-10-2011, 23:12
I think your friend should question his boss as to why it is a 30 / 70 split in favour of his boss. It seems an unfair split to me.

Colin

I guess his boss will get a lot more due to the fact he has paid a lot of money for the Merc taxi.....and think i was told that to get a taxi licence was also a lot to pay out for.

penelope pitstop
23-10-2011, 23:17
A friend of my OH has just got his own taxi over there & the licence can cost €100.000 then there is the price of a car too in some cases. It is far from cheap!

In our area in the UK a licence has just sold for £30.000 & in another local area for £3000! a vast difference.

Ecky Thump
23-10-2011, 23:19

Colin

I wouldn't mind working for a boss who gave me 30% of his profits, especially if it was British Gas!;)

penelope pitstop
23-10-2011, 23:21
The cars over there now don't have to be Mercs anymore. + Adeje now has up to 60 mini buses that carry up to 7 people. This badly affects those with cars as groups of people who had to get 2 taxis, now just get a mini bus & the fare is no higher for using one.

Andy0210
24-10-2011, 02:09
Adeje now has up to 60 mini buses that carry up to 7 people. This badly affects those with cars as groups of people who had to get 2 taxis, now just get a mini bus & the fare is no higher for using one.

Surely this is a good thing ???

Why make it sound so terrible ???

Angusjim
24-10-2011, 06:59
I wouldn't mind working for a boss who gave me 30% of his profits, especially if it was British Gas!;)

But not if you worked for RBS:(

Mawkin
24-10-2011, 10:55
A friend of my OH has just got his own taxi over there & the licence can cost €100.000 then there is the price of a car too in some cases. It is far from cheap!

In our area in the UK a licence has just sold for £30.000 & in another local area for £3000! a vast difference.

And why do the licence cost that amount only because its a bloody good earner for the owner otherwise he would not invest that amount to be on a looser.

colin7777
24-10-2011, 12:31
Is the taxi license price of £100k for each taxi or a license for a number of taxi's or as many as you want ???

fonica
24-10-2011, 12:46
I wouldn't mind working for a boss who gave me 30% of his profits, especially if it was British Gas!;) I think not, not if this was between 600€ and 1,200 per month for working 72 hour weeks!! Meanwhile the illegal (Brits) charging people for uninsured airport transfers are making a good living without paying tax or social security. Stop knocking the taxi drivers unless you know what you are talking about.There are hundreds of good guys who are honest,hardworking men and women driving taxis and trying to survive in difficult times.I suspect you wouldn't last two minutes doing what they do.

penelope pitstop
06-11-2011, 22:25
Quite right Fonica & my OH used to be one of them for 4yrs until 2009 when we moved back to the UK.

Added after 2 minutes:

One of the good guys I mean!

CIM
06-11-2011, 22:38
Just updated the first post with prices:

Here are some prices from the Airport to various locations during the day. (Add around 13% for nighttime and holidays.)

Los Cristianos €20.91
Los Gigantes €50.87
Callao Salvaje €32.68
Santa Cruz €70.13
La Laguna €75.48

Patti
22-11-2011, 09:47
I am a bit puzzled, at the airpor I asked the price to Altamira Adeje and was told it was by the meter which started at 3 Euros. At the end of the journey it read 28 but the driver asked for 32 . I asked what the extra was and he said it was local taxes. What is this? And if that is tax what is the 1st charge on the meter?

delderek
22-11-2011, 10:01
I am a bit puzzled, at the airpor I asked the price to Altamira Adeje and was told it was by the meter which started at 3 Euros. At the end of the journey it read 28 but the driver asked for 32 . I asked what the extra was and he said it was local taxes. What is this? And if that is tax what is the 1st charge on the meter?

As normal you have been overcharged, the meter price is what you pay. Good answer from the driver though "Tax" never had that one before:(

murph
22-11-2011, 13:59

Aaaahhh

That will be a Los Cristianos Taxi Driver you have encountered!! :welcome:

timmylish
23-11-2011, 01:16
Jesus. When people understand. Just ask the driver for the price before getting in and also tell him/her you will require a receipt. All not too difficult in Spanglish if need be!

colin7777
19-12-2011, 16:18
Arrived at South Airport at 19.30 yesterday Sunday taxi to Los Gigantes arrived at 20.20 meter showed 54.20 Driver said it was 60.00 was this correct 4 people in taxi had a number 3 showing on meter but extras did not have any display.
Regards
Colin

Sundowner
19-12-2011, 16:28
Arrived at South Airport at 19.30 yesterday Sunday taxi to Los Gigantes arrived at 20.20 meter showed 54.20 Driver said it was 60.00 was this correct 4 people in taxi had a number 3 showing on meter but extras did not have any display.
Regards
Colin

Sounds cheap to me.........maybe he made a mistake?

penelope pitstop
29-03-2012, 19:49
Usually the price on the meter is the price you pay. They used to have a board in the airport showing prices.

normboro
29-03-2012, 21:00
i will be arriving 7pm on a saturday going to los geranios apartments what will the fare roughly be

Harmonicaman
29-03-2012, 21:05
Rough guide in here from TripAdvisor.http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g187479-c53035/Tenerife:Spain:Taxi.Tariffs.html

Red Devil
29-03-2012, 23:47
[QUOTE=normboro;160282]i will be arriving 7pm on a saturday going to los geranios apartments what will the fare roughly be[/QUOTE
Lucky you going there - max 25euro for the taxi fare at most I would guess, or catch the bus from airport ( the 111) to Las Americas bus station and then a 10 min walk from there.

smigster
10-04-2012, 13:31
taxi drivers in the south where i own an apartment are the worst i have ever known ,different prices,drving .if i go out for a drink i make sure i get a bus home,airport i wait for a bus.the bus drivers are a lot more helpfull.

Angusjim
26-05-2012, 13:12
Hats off to the taxis we used from airport both charged the same both ways ( 25euros) to Sunsetbay. Both drivers were very nice and friendly and drove carefully not like the boy racer types we have previously had, the cars were both new with AC. Have they at last got the message ? or were we just lucky?. Both received a 5 euro tip for their VERY good service :tiphat::c2:

normboro
26-05-2012, 20:38
i got a minibus from the airport to los geranios 20 euros

woolli
26-05-2012, 22:08
Bargain. You were undercharged. Dont expect the same back to the airport.

normboro
27-05-2012, 17:53
Bargain. You were undercharged. Dont expect the same back to the airport.

got charged the same back will post details of company later

davship
30-08-2012, 10:08

Los Cristianos €20.91
Los Gigantes €50.87
Callao Salvaje €32.68
Santa Cruz €70.13
La Laguna €75.48

These are up to date as of November 2011
Been coming to island for 12 yrs. the last 2 years we have booked transfer to our apartment in Callao through El Mar but previously the taxi fare hardly changed in the first 9 years! more than can be said for the taxis in UK. Also of course the taxis in Tenerife look like they have just come fresh from the showrooms.

madness1
30-08-2012, 15:03
Just do not understand how you can't tip on any fare especially a small one.The driver has probably been sitting there for half an hour before you made his day with a blinding three euro fare.
Taxi fares in tenerife are cheap show some appreciation.

cheery
30-08-2012, 16:12
I have just checked on Resorthoppa and TFS to Costa Adeje is £26.85 per person. Personally speaking I would prefer to give money direct to a taxi driver in these difficult economic times. Obviously they get paid but someone takes a cut and it will take 'a few days' for the payment to go through to them.

Addick
08-09-2012, 18:17
Reading this thread would about €40-€50 be about right for a taxi from the South airport to Playa San Juan? We usually hire a car when we come over but thought we'd have a go on a few Titsa's for a change - other than the airport runs. Also, is there a general rule for tip %?

Angusjim
09-09-2012, 08:34
Reading this thread would about €40-€50 be about right for a taxi from the South airport to Playa San Juan? We usually hire a car when we come over but thought we'd have a go on a few Titsa's for a change - other than the airport runs. Also, is there a general rule for tip %?

My general rule is if they charge the correct fare, don't drive like mad men, and are cheery then tip them. I have found the last few taxis I have had to and from the airport have met all tese statements up until recently I NEVER used to tip them because of bad driving & over charging, tip based on level of service you receive don't feel obliged to tip. if we are happy with all we normally give them around a tip of around 5 euros for a fare that is normally around 25 euros but then we are Scottish so giving generously is no issue to us :whistle::wink:

LUCKY
01-11-2013, 12:39
You can find Taxi just outside the departure terminals next to the Airport bus stop. It is not necessary to prebook a taxi as there are always plenty available. Most of the Taxi drivers are honest and provide a good level of service at a fair price.

What happened the other day
http://www.canarianweekly.com/taxi-turmoil/

ribuck
19-12-2013, 13:17
Can you flag down a Tenerife taxi anywhere, or do you need to pick them up at a taxi rank?

Angusjim
19-12-2013, 13:18
Can you flag down a Tenerife taxi anywhere, or do you need to pick them up at a taxi rank?

You can flag them down anywhere

brisca1
14-01-2014, 20:47
Can anyone tell me what is the average taxi fare from the airport (TFS) to the centre of Las Americas ? Thanks.

Tshirt
14-01-2014, 21:39
:welcome:

I take it you're into Stock Cars :)

Taxi wise it'll be about 25 euros.

mully
14-01-2014, 21:50
Try to agree a price as it all depends which taxi driver you get.I was charged 25 euros to the Golf,but refused and gave him the normal 15 euros as I stay there often and know the charges.He could not speak good English but swore perfectly well!!!

brisca1
15-01-2014, 15:04
Many Thanks Mully and T-shirt. I'll take your advice and negotiate first as I can speak Spanish ( & swear in it too ! ) & YES we are into Brisca F1 stock cars go regularly to Belle Vue, Coventry and Stoke but its not as good as it used to be !

junglejim
15-01-2014, 15:21
The fares are posted outside the exit to the airport at the bus stop now .

mully
15-01-2014, 22:19
I wish the Taxi drivers would look at the bus stop!!!!!!! LOL X

murph
25-04-2014, 01:03
Are there many / any Taxis that can take 5 these days?

junglejim
25-04-2014, 01:53
Quite a few 7 seater minivans about now at airport and ranks - cheap with 5 sharing!

normboro
25-04-2014, 09:22
On the left hand side of the arrivals they is a stand which uses a minibus for transfers there are pretty good 8 of us to san eugenio was 40 euro

Angusjim
25-04-2014, 12:42
I have in the past been very critical of taxis in Tenerife but I have to say that all taxis we have taken on our last few visits have been great - pleasant drivers, shortest routes taken to destinations, fares charged all good so take a bow Tenerife taxi drivers for this huge improvement :tiphat::c2::c2::c2:

Ecky Thump
25-04-2014, 13:30
I have in the past been very critical of taxis in Tenerife but I have to say that all taxis we have taken on our last few visits have been great - pleasant drivers, shortest routes taken to destinations, fares charged all good so take a bow Tenerife taxi drivers for this huge improvement :tiphat::c2::c2::c2:

We use the taxi's very regularly while we are staying in Los Christianos and in the last two years have only been cheated once and that was just a few cents, also we were out with sunspot (Chris) for a meal at the Rodeo Restaurant and I became ill (nothing to do with the food):nono:, the restaurant called a taxi to take me back to the El Mirador apartments and the taxi driver refused to take any money for the trip......I don't think that would happen in the Uk!

Angusjim
25-04-2014, 13:33
We use the taxi's very regularly while we are staying in Los Christianos and in the last two years have only been cheated once and that was just a few cents, also we were out with sunspot (Chris) for a meal at the Rodeo Restaurant and I became ill (nothing to do with the food):nono:, the restaurant called a taxi to take me back to the El Mirador apartments and the taxi driver refused to take any money for the trip......I don't think that would happen in the Uk!

Yea I remember Sunspot saying you had suspected broken 10 euro note:crazy::laugh:

Ecky Thump
25-04-2014, 13:37
Yea I remember Sunspot saying you had suspected broken 10 euro note:crazy::laugh:

Jim, don't be talking like a reckless Scotsman, you know that the largest denomination we ever carry is a €5 note!:cheeky:

barryk
29-12-2014, 17:36
Hi,

For all the questions of How much from TFS to ?????

Try this

http://servitaxitenesur.com/en/home.php

Barryk

KirstyJay
29-12-2014, 18:09
Hi,

For all the questions of How much from TFS to ?????

Try this

http://servitaxitenesur.com/en/home.php

Barryk

I've just tried this site and it didn't work... ???

tfs1
29-12-2014, 18:33
I've just tried this site and it didn't work... ???

I also tried it using Firefox, it accepted all details for journey but didnt display the price.

Tried again using Interent Explorer and it did display the price, went back to Firefox and allowed popups etc and still didnt work.

TFS1

KirstyJay
29-12-2014, 18:49
I also tried it using Firefox, it accepted all details for journey but didnt display the price.

Tried again using Interent Explorer and it did display the price, went back to Firefox and allowed popups etc and still didnt work.

TFS1

I used Chrome and it didn't work. I don't have IE installed on my PC anymore and if a site doesn't work in either FF or Chrome in this day and age, I'm not interested. Thanks for reporting that though :)

barryk
29-12-2014, 20:16
servitaxitenesur.com

Weird, seems to work if you google the above on chrome and ie. not sure why the link does not

Barryk

Try it as www.servitaxitenesur.com/en/home.php

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

also make sure you enter both hours and minutes on the form.

Addick
29-12-2014, 20:34
I just tried it in Chrome after failing in FF and it worked for me.

KirstyJay
29-12-2014, 21:23
I just tried on chrome for ad too and it didn't work. :(