PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife Swap my Tenerife Motorbike for anything of same value in UK????

gc1978
15-01-2012, 19:25
Right this is a long shot but basically I lived in tenerife up until september last year, while I was there i bought this bike and spent a small fortune getting it to the way it is on the photos. The bike is still over there and for sale on a few sites but thought id stick it on here aswel. As you know dealing with Spanish people can be hard work at the best of times but me being in the UK just makes it even harder. So what im offering is this bike as a swap for anything of the same value here in the UK, car, van, bike, wife etc..... Its a Tenerife plated bike with all legal Spanish paperwork in my name. Its a 1999 Yamaha R6 600cc bike, the bike is in very good condition, recently resprayed in BMW Mettalic green. Had a whole engine service where I replaced, oil, plugs, coil packs, oil filter. Also has new mirrors, new double bubble screen, new tyres, racing pillion rear seat cover, Full Akrapovic titanium exhaust system (worth a small fortune over there), K and N sports air filter, The bike has New carbs and has been dyno jetted and runs and performs very very well. The bike comes with all paperwork in my name and has ITV til September 2012. Worth even buying or swapping at this price to sell on out there! if youre a resident.

Cheers and let me know if youre interested and what you've got, thanks Gary.2178

Stewtew
15-01-2012, 23:51
Hi there mate I'm in Tenerife you Havant said what you think bike is worth don't let it rust away give nice price get back to me

Andy0210
16-01-2012, 02:33
Hi there mate I'm in Tenerife you Havant said what you think bike is worth don't let it rust away give nice price get back to me

Maybe this will help you Stewtew.

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?7229-Yamaha-F-R6&p=99777#post99777

gc1978
16-01-2012, 04:34
Sorry mate the bike us worth about 3000 euro over there but I've got it up for 2300.