PDA

View Full Version : Health Taking care of my mother

henry
16-01-2012, 22:31
iīm sorry i not keeping up with my jokes and the tenerife forum true stories. but yesterday my mother went to candelera hostial to remove a lump in her thoart. so today she had surgery for it.
yesterday the nurse told me and my dad the sugery will be at 8am (today) so my dad and me left going to the hospital at 5am. we got there few minutes before 7am. my mom waiting for the sugery. i ask the nurse when she is it all ready 10am she didnīt know she was waiting for the doctor to call for it. long story short finall at 1pm they call her in. and after 5 hours she came out. she saw me and my dad but chould talk i knew what she was trying to said saying ( i love you) it hard to see my mother like that oxygen mask over her mouth. but the good news everybody the doctor said it was a success they keeping her in the recovery room for 24 hours. to make sure no bleed or anything and keep her in her room for 4-5 days if everything o.k. yeah around 4pm i was starting to get worry so was my dad.but she o.k. (hoping everything be o.k.) me and my dad been up since 5am today. and finally can get a relive she o.k. but like i said it was very hard to see my mother after surgery on her thorat. they said the left side was easy but on the right side took most of the time. this is why i havnīt been much on the forum. poor girl all day long counld drink or eat. but i am happy her lump is gone.

even my dad and me and the nurse roll her to the sugery room but we had to stay out. and they close the doors... but my mother made it. and i really happy. sad had to see my mother numming words and allmost completed out.

chocaholic
16-01-2012, 22:36
Henry hope she is ok

kingbaker
16-01-2012, 22:37
With a bit of luck, sheīll be much much better in a day or two. I hope everything will be ok soon

tonypub
16-01-2012, 22:37
get well soon mum

caroletenerife
16-01-2012, 22:39
Its hard to see people you love in hospital, but the surgery is over and she is on the mend, she will need your love and support now. Spoil her rotten henry. You only get one mum xxxx take care

Jackie
16-01-2012, 22:42
Glad she's ok H x

slodgedad
16-01-2012, 22:52
Thinking about you, H. Hope all goes well with your mom..

mony71
16-01-2012, 22:56
Get well soon henrys mum

ruffus
16-01-2012, 23:01
Henry, I am thinking of you and your Dad now. Like Caroletenerife says, You do only get one Mum, look after her, plenty of TLC when she comes home.

tracy hampshire
16-01-2012, 23:14
hope your mum feels better soon henry, in the meantime chin up , and keep her feeling happy xxxxxx

Andy0210
16-01-2012, 23:31
She will be fist pumping and spiking her hair in no time Henry! Wish her well from me! :)

sunspot
17-01-2012, 00:50
Henry i fully understand how hard this is to see your mum in hospital and i wish her a speedy recovery,my husband is also in hospital at the moment having had a lump removed
and he is now out of intensive care, its so hard henry seeing your loved ones poorly but you and me will soon have our loved ones back home with us xxx

dotty1
17-01-2012, 09:09
Hope your mum is soon better, both keep your chin up, she will soon be back with you for some love and attention.

Leam_Lin
17-01-2012, 09:19
Hope your Mum is better soon.

tizzywizzy
17-01-2012, 10:02
I wish your mum a speedy recovery Henry. It is very worrying to see your parents in a hospital but she is doing well after her operation and will improve each day. Take care and when you go to visit her next tell her lots of people are wishing her well.

bonitatime
17-01-2012, 15:46
Hope she is up and home soon

TenerifeFanatic
17-01-2012, 19:51
Love to you all. Look after your mum and dad they are precious people!

warbey
17-01-2012, 20:30
T hanks for telling Us H.
We can remember Her in Our prayers.
Get well soon Mum..

astara
17-01-2012, 20:39
sorry to hear of your mums op Henry, dont worry she is right place to be looked after, just get ready to wait on her hand & foot hun, when she is home with you. xxx

henry
17-01-2012, 21:05
went to see my mom today. she very weak but can walk very little (to the bathroom with help from the nurse) i talk to her but she canīt talk much very little. but she did eat really good chicken soup and a yorgut and some peach juice. when i was there around lunch time. my dad and me stay for a hour. because she needing her rest. going back tomorrow.and check on her..

Goforgold
18-01-2012, 18:55
went to see my mom today. she very weak but can walk very little (to the bathroom with help from the nurse) i talk to her but she canīt talk much very little. but she did eat really good chicken soup and a yorgut and some peach juice. when i was there around lunch time. my dad and me stay for a hour. because she needing her rest. going back tomorrow.and check on her..

Thinking of you and your family Henry and a speedy recovering for your mum. xx

henry
18-01-2012, 21:34
my mother is getting there. her voice still coming off and on but now she walking around some. and eatting very good. soup and baby food. and very slowly going to solid food. like peachs and pineapple. so thatīs is very good. just wanna keep heads up on that to everyone...

Goforgold
18-01-2012, 22:02
This is good news Henry xx

henry
19-01-2012, 21:17
good news everyone!! the hostipal has release my mom to go home!!! yeeeaahhh!!! right now she home now taking it easy. and finally she can get a good night sleep... iīm happy she is home now!!!

Nic
19-01-2012, 21:29
Hey Henry, great news that your mum is home but remember, you'll not be going on any bus rides for a few days cause you need to look after your mum a little bit. Get well soon Henry's mum x

AL JAY
19-01-2012, 21:43
Thats great news H !!!