PDA

View Full Version : Acoso inmobiliario

rotchie
17-01-2012, 10:23
My Spanish is limited at present so I am seeking assistance from those members who have a good command of the language and understand Spanish property law.
There is a Russian property owner who has apartments on our residential complex, and has made approaches to other owners to sell their homes.
He has subsequently let one of his properties to a Columbian family numbering 10 people occuppying a two bedroom apartment. This family holds parties of between 20 - 40 people until 4 - 4.30 in the morning. I have complained to the community president, but the reply was "call the police". This is blatant Acoso Inmobiliario. Can anyone tell me what steps to take to apply a legal dimension to this problem. Thank you in anticipation

TenerifePool
17-01-2012, 21:24
My Spanish is limited at present so I am seeking assistance from those members who have a good command of the language and understand Spanish property law.
There is a Russian property owner who has apartments on our residential complex, and has made approaches to other owners to sell their homes.
He has subsequently let one of his properties to a Columbian family numbering 10 people occuppying a two bedroom apartment. This family holds parties of between 20 - 40 people until 4 - 4.30 in the morning. I have complained to the community president, but the reply was "call the police". This is blatant Acoso Inmobiliario. Can anyone tell me what steps to take to apply a legal dimension to this problem. Thank you in anticipation

Call the Police.
Or better go to the Police Station and make a denuncia.