PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can I buy an outdoor dog kennel/house in Tenerife?

nath
17-01-2012, 10:44
What is the best place to buy outdoor dog kennels/houses? (not sure how they are called). I know I've seen them at places but can't recall where. I assume pet store for one. But also assume that is an expensive place to buy them. Maybe someone recently bought one and can point us in the right direction? We need 2 (for large dogs) before the end of the month. Hope someone can point us in the right direction. (or even have one or 2 for sale?)

doreen
17-01-2012, 12:55
Forum member carpenter on here made my large kennel - in a modern design to blend in with the surroundings - he has built all types and can show photos or build to your design .... very competitive and quick :)

Click here (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/member.php?663-carpenter) to send him a message

nath
17-01-2012, 15:33
Thanks Doreen, will send a message to ask. I thought it would be more expensive to have it custom made but maybe I am wrong will ask.

Muppet
17-01-2012, 17:24
Leroy Merlin in Puerto have/had a stack of them, all shapes and sizes. Dog likes it too

mike in chayofa
17-01-2012, 18:12
In stock at the garden centre warehouse next door but one to Hiperdino at Las Chafiras.

(20% discount at the moment)

eggletonjo
18-01-2012, 10:36
Hi, All of the garden centers in the south stock kennels of various sizes and styles

ruggernutter
18-01-2012, 12:17
jesusman in chafires has some not sure of sizes or price tho.

nath
10-02-2012, 21:29
Just a follow up on my post requesting help for finding a nice dog house. Thanks Doreen for the suggestion!

This is what he build for the doggies! I can highly recommend having one custom build instead of buying on of those ugly ones from the shops!!

doreen
10-02-2012, 21:44
Just a follow up on my post requesting help for finding a nice dog house. Thanks Doreen for the suggestion!

This is what he build for the doggies! I can highly recommend having one custom build instead of buying on of those ugly ones from the shops!!

Brilliant Nath (and carpenter, of course :)) Great to see the doggies in residence - after all our trouble, my Red only ventured in for treats and straight out again :lol: