PDA

View Full Version : What paperwork do I need to enrol my children at school?

ElaineTV
18-01-2012, 15:19
Hi everyone,

I have just been informed on here that my children will have to enrol at school this March/April if they are to start school this Sept.

Now.. problem... we won't be moving until July, does this mean we will have to fly over in March and register our residencia(NIE) in the March even though we won't have permanent accommodation or can maticulation be done from the UK? I am dual nationality and have a Spanish passport if this helps.

Many thanks in advance.
Elaine.

bonitatime
18-01-2012, 18:04
They have to find your children school places it just might not be in the school of your choice
There is a very short date span for applying for places. As you are not sure where you are going to live it is difficult to know where you shpuld apply. Are you a Spanish speaker as this will help you tremendously.
If you are try phoning the school you think you might choose. The schools are all listed on a thread on here somewhere.

ElaineTV
18-01-2012, 20:44
Yes I do speak Spanish but a little rusty, but seeing as my parents speak fluent Spanish at home all the time I could ask them to make the call! lol!! Thanks again for your help. :thanx: