PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy 2 x Professional Sales Persons - Golf Del Sur

Simon-M
19-01-2012, 20:54
Name of company : Available on application - Leading online graphic design business.

Name of member to contact : Simon-M

Salary : TBA - Retainer + Commission (On target earnings of 30,000€ plus. Uncapped!)

Contract : Self Employed - (Full-time contract after successful qualifying period).

Job description : Tele-Sales - Sales Professional (this is not a high pressure "script following" position).

Working hours : 1pm to 9pm Monday to Friday (was advertised previously as 3pm to 11pm which is incorrect)

Working area : Golf Del Sur - Smart office with kitchen facilities.

Job:

Selling either SEO or Business Printing to our very large existing client base. No cold calling.
Extremely high quality products at a very competitive price!
Mainly selling to clients in the USA but also worldwide, hence the working hours. Experience of selling these products is useful but full product training will be given to suitable applicants.

You need a very strong work ethic and be highly motivated to succeed. You need to have an outgoing personality and be able to understand highly technical processes and explain them in very simple terms. You need a very clear and professional telephone manner as you will be speaking to mainly US business clients that must understand you. Native English speakers only. US accent a bonus!

You will be working as part of a team but you are ultimately responsible for your own success. You will be working to daily, weekly, monthly and yearly targets. It's a very high pressure and dynamic environment.
If you can't work without being supervised, it is very unlikely you will be successful.

If you have succeeded as a professional salesperson in a highly competitive industry and you are looking for a new challenge where you can grow with the business then I may have the job for you.

It is important that you can follow simple instructions.
You need to sell yourself to me. In the first instance, send me a PM with your phone number and I will call you to see if an interview is appropriate.

References will be taken and followed up.

Simon-M
02-02-2012, 10:54
I started training one person yesterday in our smart offices at Capecan Business Center.

I have a position available for another 1 (maybe 2) sales people to come and join us and start earning some real money for themselves.

I keep hearing people say that there are very few real jobs in Tenerife. If you fit the bill, this is one of the few :)

The hours of work by the way are 1pm to 9pm, NOT 3pm to 11pm as stated in the above job ad.

Simon

Edgars1980
21-02-2012, 18:36
Hello! I have seen your announcement on a site and would like to address to you if you have any work. At present I live and I work in Ireland but as soon as I will find suitable work to Tenerife I plan to live there. I know Russian, English and Latvian languages. At the moment I'm studying Spanish. If you have any work, let to me know, please. Thanks.

Zara
21-02-2012, 18:58
It is important that you can follow simple instructions.
In the first instance, send me a PM .....

Best of luck Simon, I think you may need it. xx :lol:

Simon-M
21-02-2012, 19:08
Hello! I have seen your announcement on a site and would like to address to you if you have any work. At present I live and I work in Ireland but as soon as I will find suitable work to Tenerife I plan to live there. I know Russian, English and Latvian languages. At the moment I'm studying Spanish. If you have any work, let to me know, please. Thanks.

Thanks for the interest. I am recruiting native English speakers only. I will not be recruiting again till sometime in March for anyone else that might be interested.

Simon

slimsarah
22-02-2012, 17:50
Good afternoon
My name is Sarah Hardman and you have my CV already so please let me know if I am suitable as I have great communication and admin skills as well as coming from a sales background.

Simon-M
22-02-2012, 19:11
Good afternoon
My name is Sarah Hardman and you have my CV already so please let me know if I am suitable as I have great communication and admin skills as well as coming from a sales background.

Let me know when you are over Sarah and you have your NIE number. I will most likely be recruiting again in April.

Simon

slimsarah
22-02-2012, 22:57
Hi
I will be over 25th April to try and secure suitable employment.
Many thanks
Sarah