PDA

View Full Version : The ignore button

cainaries
20-01-2012, 13:46
What happens if I push the ignore button? I've never done it (but I'm getting a bit tempted this week). Does the person I'm ignoring know I'm ignoring them? Do I just not see their posts (this could make reading the threads confusing). Can I 'unignore' them when I'm feeling in a better mood?

Malteser Monkey
20-01-2012, 14:03
Where is it ?

Carol55
20-01-2012, 14:18
Where is it ?

Wheres what!???, there is a thread headed "The Ignore Button" but for some reason I cant see a post on it apart from yours.:D

cainaries
20-01-2012, 14:25
Where is it ?

You have go to go the person's Avatar and then click on 'add to my ignore list' - it would seem.

Suej
20-01-2012, 14:29
You have go to go the person's Avatar and then click on 'add to my ignore list' - it would seem.

I just had a look for you Cainaries and it seems you are correct! :D but why ME!!!!:crying2:

cainaries
20-01-2012, 14:33
I just had a look for you Cainaries and it seems you are correct! :D but why ME!!!!:crying2:

Nah, Suej, I wouldn't do that to you!;):D

Someone else just sent me a pm to ask if it was them.

Have I made you all paranoid now?:devil2:

beerfan
20-01-2012, 15:06
Someone else just sent me a pm to ask if it was them.

Have I made you all paranoid now?:devil2:

Is it me? ;)

Malteser Monkey
20-01-2012, 15:12
for me it's that damn 9Plus

pffft:D

chifleta
20-01-2012, 16:52
What happens if I push the ignore button? I've never done it (but I'm getting a bit tempted this week). Does the person I'm ignoring know I'm ignoring them? Do I just not see their posts (this could make reading the threads confusing). Can I 'unignore' them when I'm feeling in a better mood?

it could definately make reading threads slightly confusing, but if this person makes your dental bills become too expensive (teeth grindingly so) then just go for it :spin:

cainaries
20-01-2012, 18:00
for me it's that damn 9Plus

pffft:D

Shall I give it a try, MM .... pffffft .... and he goes up in a cloud of smoke:lol:

It wasn't him actually!

warbey
20-01-2012, 19:13
Hello, am I still here.?

henry
20-01-2012, 19:18
i hope it not me!!! i allways showing love to my browski´s and divas!!! :c2::c2::c2:

Goforgold
20-01-2012, 19:34
Come on Cainaries, tell me who it is - I won't tell anyone!!! ;)

warbey
20-01-2012, 19:38
Come on Cainaries, tell me who it is - I won't tell anyone!!! ;)

Dont worry if no reply, unless its BOTH of Us......lol

Goforgold
20-01-2012, 20:12
Dont worry if no reply, unless its BOTH of Us......lol

Can't be me, as I've been too busy smashing up wing mirrors, comforting friends, and trying to get the sack - so not been on here much!!! :D

Leam_Lin
20-01-2012, 20:53
Can't be me, as I've been too busy smashing up wing mirrors, comforting friends, and trying to get the sack - so not been on here much!!! :D

What have you been doing GFG, 'smashing wing mirrors'!!!!!!!!

kingbaker
20-01-2012, 22:15

Was it you who broke my wing mirro:doh:r........might have to cut back on the aniseed balls, dearie!!:lol:

And who were you trying to get into the sack with?

cainaries
21-01-2012, 02:26
i hope it not me!!! i allways showing love to my browski´s and divas!!! :c2::c2::c2:
No, man, not y'all! Not a diva nor a browski (whatever the hell they are). My hair is spiked (through fright mainly).

This was a technical question but I still don't have the answer. All I do know is who all the paranoid peeps are on the Forum. And, don't get any more complexes cos it wasn't any of youse guys. K?

beerfan
21-01-2012, 02:28
So, go on, who was it?! Or will you have to kill us if you tell us? ;)

cainaries
21-01-2012, 02:29
So, go on, who was it?! Or will you have to kill us if you tell us? ;)

Yeah, I might have to. Hey, beerfan - are we the only 2 people in the world who are still awake at 01.30 in the morning?

beerfan
21-01-2012, 02:31
Hey, beerfan - are we the only 2 people in the world who are still awake at 01.30 in the morning?

Probably on here, yes. ;)

cainaries
21-01-2012, 02:37
Probably on here, yes. ;)
Looks like it, doesn't it! Well..... I guess it's time for the 'thank you and goodnight thread' then ....

Sleep well .....

or is it time for one more drink? Beer for you would it be?

beerfan
21-01-2012, 02:39
or is it time for one more drink? Beer for you would it be?

I think so. A bottle or two of imperial stout and I'm off to bed too. :)

cainaries
21-01-2012, 02:46
I think so. A bottle or two of imperial stout and I'm off to bed too. :)

Imperial stout? Whatever is that? Sounds a bit like something Ena Sharples might have drunk (deffo revealing my age now)

beerfan
21-01-2012, 02:52
Imperial stout? Whatever is that?

Imperial stout is a strong, complex, roasted, heavy stout - often black as coal - and by far the strongest of all the styles of stout (more intense even than foreign stouts like Guinness Foreign Extra, popular in Africa). The style was originally brewed in the 18th century by Thrale's brewery in London, England for export to the court of Catherine II of Russia. It has a high alcohol content - 7% at the very minimum but 9% or 10% is more common and they go well above that too - some are 15%+, with a very few famous examples pushing 25% and 30%. It's a very refined and multi-layered type of beer that is commonplace in connoisseur and beer enthusiast circles and I'm told goes well with a nice cigar after a good dinner. It's mainly produced by American craft breweries but it is produced in the UK too - BrewDog, Durham and Thornbridge produce them and I have tried them all. BrewDog Tokyo* is an astonishing drop but not something to be drunk in quantity - it's 18.2%!

I have Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout here, which is 7% and is very light and fairly uncomplicated for an imperial stout (I've had it before) though still a good beer.

cainaries
21-01-2012, 02:59
Imperial stout is a strong, complex, roasted, heavy stout - often black as coal - and by far the strongest of all the styles of stout (more intense even than foreign stouts like Guinness Foreign Extra, popular in Africa). The style was originally brewed in the 18th century by Thrale's brewery in London, England for export to the court of Catherine II of Russia. It has a high alcohol content - 7% at the very minimum but 9% or 10% is more common and they go well above that too - some are 15%+, with a very few famous examples pushing 25% and 30%. It's a very refined and multi-layered type of beer that is commonplace in connoisseur and beer enthusiast circles and I'm told goes well with a nice cigar after a good dinner. It's mainly produced by American craft breweries but it is produced in the UK too - BrewDog, Durham and Thornbridge produce them and I have tried them all. BrewDog Tokyo* is an astonishing drop but not something to be drunk in quantity - it's 18.2%!

I have Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout here, which is 7% and is very light and fairly uncomplicated for an imperial stout (I've had it before) though still a good beer.

I'm seriously impressed. You know an awful lot of stuff - been reading other posts of yours.

Years ago I was on an internal flight in the States and the trolley dolly was coming along doling out coke, regular diet, regular diet and she got to me and I said 'have you got anything else?' and she dug around in the tray and said 'well, there's this ...' and it was a can of 'London pride' (what it was doing in there I have no idea) so I bought it off her for a dollar and it wasn't bad. Later she was looking for change for a $50 bill so I helped her out and she gave me a second can free and said 'What IS this?' so I just shrugged and said dunno really but I'm from London .... still can't imagine how the cans got into the tray ...

Time for bed .... or I will go even further off topic ....ignorance is bliss and all that ....

PS AlJay is still awake and so is Doreen .....

Goforgold
21-01-2012, 12:56
No, man, not y'all! Not a diva nor a browski (whatever the hell they are). My hair is spiked (through fright mainly).

This was a technical question but I still don't have the answer. All I do know is who all the paranoid peeps are on the Forum. And, don't get any more complexes cos it wasn't any of youse guys. K?

These complexes Cainaries - were they legal or illegal?!

If it wasn't a man or a woman you wanted to ignore, it doesn't leave much else left!! Unless........ :o

Added after 3 minutes:

Yeah, I might have to. Hey, beerfan - are we the only 2 people in the world who are still awake at 01.30 in the morning?

Well I was out like a light last night - started some new meds. Took one at 9.00pm (only half a tab) by 10.00 I'd gone, only problem, it's now midday and I'm still feeling asleep!!! :( - I'll post you some over!!! :D

Malteser Monkey
21-01-2012, 13:34
you may be half asleep GFG but you're on top form - complexes I like it:crylaughing:

or maybe it's the meds !!

cainaries
21-01-2012, 14:05
These complexes Cainaries - were they legal or illegal?!

If it wasn't a man or a woman you wanted to ignore, it doesn't leave much else left!! Unless........ :o

Added after 3 minutes:

Well I was out like a light last night - started some new meds. Took one at 9.00pm (only half a tab) by 10.00 I'd gone, only problem, it's now midday and I'm still feeling asleep!!! :( - I'll post you some over!!! :D

Ooh, yes, purlease post me a few! I have decided that all complexes are probably illegal - or I'll ignore them at least!

kingbaker
21-01-2012, 21:04
you may be half asleep GFG but you're on top form - complexes I like it:crylaughing:

or maybe it's the meds !!

Me thinks GFG'S been on more than the meds AGAIN!!!!

FLIPPIN SMILIES NOT WORKING AGAIN!! BAH!!!

Malteser Monkey
25-01-2012, 14:20
Always something Kingbaker

So did we find out from Cainaries ?

Goforgold
25-01-2012, 14:44
Always something Kingbaker

So did we find out from Cainaries ?

Nope MM!! She's keeping the name close to her chest!! ;)

henry
25-01-2012, 15:03
Nope MM!! She's keeping the name close to her chest!! ;) my guess is geroge clooney lol

warbey
25-01-2012, 20:40
nope mm!! She's keeping the name close to her chest!! ;)

a tattoo..?

cainaries
26-01-2012, 00:40
my guess is geroge clooney lol

Nahhhh! I would ignore everyone else if I ever met up with him (he should be so lucky!)

Malteser Monkey
26-01-2012, 14:17
a tattoo..?

:crylaughing: love it

cainaries
26-01-2012, 16:52
a tattoo..?

Ohhh .... OUCH!

warbey
26-01-2012, 20:50
Nahhhh! I would ignore everyone else if I ever met up with him (he should be so lucky!)

Now You tell Me.......

cainaries
26-01-2012, 22:04
Now You tell Me.......

Sssshhh! :D:D:D:D