PDA

View Full Version : What places are there for singles to go in south Tenerife?

catswiskers40
21-01-2012, 00:50
Hi,
Im newly seperated 40 years old. Im going to tenerife adeje in a few weeks time. Does anyone know of any places bars good to meet with other single peoplex
:wink2:

tenerife-lover
22-01-2012, 19:35
Hi,
Im newly seperated 40 years old. Im going to tenerife adeje in a few weeks time. Does anyone know of any places bars good to meet with other single peoplex
:wink2:

Hi, for a start your definately going to the best area of the tenerife! Lively but not full of yobs and youths :-) I'd say best bar is moonlight bar (fun pub) is a large oval shape bar on the corner by the beach, there are also several good karaoke/quiz bars on the beach. fanabe/torviscas beach in adeje. You'll will find many singles your age up for a laugh. If you fancy meeting spanish singles your age there is a club/bar between bahia princess hotel and the 24 hour cafe but is more 20/30 year olds but you will see for yourself if it's your cup of tea. :-) Which hotel are you staying at btw? I could give you easy directions to each of these if you wish. Hope this helps. Moonlight bar is the best tho i'd say, they have karaoke and for an hour or two in between they have an act like michael buble/robbie williams etc and they are actually really talented singers too and is a lively place to go most nights. :-)

Tailor
13-03-2012, 00:15
Banana Garden.

YOUNG GOLFER
13-03-2012, 00:20
Tonys pub would also be a good choice....Tony himself is also on the lookout for a good woman.

Greg
13-03-2012, 00:38
Magic, Tibu and Buda are all in the same area. If you prefer Armani to Primark this is where you want to be. Crappyoke isn't for everyone!

slodgedad
13-03-2012, 00:54
Magic, Tibu and Buda are all in the same area. If you prefer Armani to Primark this is where you want to be. Crappyoke isn't for everyone!

Maybe so. But not everyone has a 6 figure income.

CraigSW
23-04-2012, 16:53
I don't think you need a 6 figure income to have a night out at TIBU! Bit of an OTT remark. I've been several times and yeah the drinks are pricier than the more downmarket bars but you are paying a premium for being in a decent venue with no louts.

TOTO 99
23-04-2012, 19:35
Tonys pub would also be a good choice....Tony himself is also on the lookout for a good woman.

I can't believe the site filter has allowed these two words to be printed next to each other.
A bit like "happilly married". A contradiction in terms if ever there was. You're either happy or you're married.....:laugh:

Anyway, I thought Tony was a..........

tonypub
23-04-2012, 20:08
I can't believe the site filter has allowed these two words to be printed next to each other.
A bit like "happilly married". A contradiction in terms if ever there was. You're either happy or you're married.....:laugh:

Anyway, I thought Tony was a..........if all women are like you i would be a ......

marbro8
23-04-2012, 20:15
there is a place where the women do not mind what you look like and you are guaranteed to be loved:wink: just at the side of veronicas strip:eyebrows:

Malteser Monkey
24-04-2012, 12:58
if all women are like you i would be a ......

If all women were like him :tongue:

Dutts
13-03-2013, 21:48
I'm sure I've seen a thread somewhere but can't find it.... Am due out for Easter and was wondering if there is a singles scene for the "more mature folk" anywhere in the south?
Now I'm no coffin dodger but no spring chicken either but enjoy a good night out and think I'm decent company. Where would folk recommend? Linekers probably a bit young for me or should I give it a try? Welcome any advice. And before you ask the obvious, very young mid fifties!!!

warbey
13-03-2013, 21:54
If You arent too far away, call in at the Jersey Cow, back of the "Columbus".

The Crowd fits Your Age Group and Entertainment should be two Acts most Nights.

Its an English Bar and well run.. Gets busy about 9.30 when They all come in...

slodgedad
13-03-2013, 23:56
I'm sure I've seen a thread somewhere but can't find it.... Am due out for Easter and was wondering if there is a singles scene for the "more mature folk" anywhere in the south?
Now I'm no coffin dodger but no spring chicken either but enjoy a good night out and think I'm decent company. Where would folk recommend? Linekers probably a bit young for me or should I give it a try? Welcome any advice. And before you ask the obvious, very young mid fifties!!!

I think this is it so I've merged it with yours.

9PLUS
14-03-2013, 02:53
There's a big venue in the north for singles

Here's the address Camino Escaņo, s/n; 38290 - El Rosario- La Esperanza