PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Beautiful male cat

Allen
21-01-2012, 19:18

Im looking for a new home for "Mario" my beautiful cat.. He is a beautiful 4 year old neutered male his mother is a full pedigree marbled bengal hence his good looks!! He has a fantastic temperament and loves attention! Sadly I must return to the UK and cannot take him with me, please message me for any further details .. (no dog owners please)

Pets@Home
22-01-2012, 00:01
Hi Allen get in touch with Cats Welfare, p/m me for their number. They will hopefully be able to help u, I also
help them by fostering cats for them, until we find a good home, all they would require is a donation from u,
and between us we find good homes ....... He looks like a fab cat, I have 3 like him at the moment, 2 in quarantine
waiting to be flown back to the UK, and one on a holiday stay, they are very loving cats ..........

Sundowner
23-01-2012, 23:59
Hi Allen get in touch with Cats Welfare, p/m me for their number. They will hopefully be able to help u, I also
help them by fostering cats for them, until we find a good home, all they would require is a donation from u,
and between us we find good homes ....... He looks like a fab cat, I have 3 like him at the moment, 2 in quarantine
waiting to be flown back to the UK, and one on a holiday stay, they are very loving cats ..........

My wife and I would be happy to make a contribution to " Marrio's" welfare if you took him on to find him a good home.

Pets@Home
24-01-2012, 11:16
Hi Allen, we are taking a dog and cat to the airport on Thursday, around 10 am to fly them home.
We can come to u next, and pick up Mario, and find him a home for u.
As I said I have 3 like Mario in the house at the moment, Duey flew home yesterday with his
2 sisters, and Tipsey is here for a 2 month holiday while his mummy finds a different
apartment, and Percy is in Quarantine with me, with his 2 brothers, until the 24th February, when
they all fly home with another 2 cats on a flight share.
Will bring my cat portfolio with me to show u the cats that have stayed here with us, and so u know
he is in good hands until we find a home. It is unfortunate that he cannot go home with you, but with
this new law now, god willing, alot now do go home with their mummys and daddys.
Will keep u informed all the way via email with pics of Mario and his new found friends, until I find a
suitable home for him, with the help of "The cats welfare" who do 3 markets weekly and advertise the
cats there, and I will advertise him on the forum and also vets etc ........ I will not let him go to any home,
it has to be the right home and he will be with me until then.
So far we have homed a lovely cat called "EASTER" he is now a regular client of ours with his 2 brothers.
A siemese Mother and Son, and I have a lovely ginger cat called Tilley at the moment, who has had a bad start in life,
and I wont advertise him, until I get him into good health and his fur and tail grows better ..... poor little
mite ..... so if u p/m me your phone number, full address and directions, will be done at the airport by
11am and will come directly to you from there ....... do u have a cat basket, or do u want me to bring one
to you for him ........

samnickgodber
24-01-2012, 12:42
Hi Allen, we are taking a dog and cat to the airport on Thursday, around 10 am to fly them home.
We can come to u next, and pick up Mario, and find him a home for u.
As I said I have 3 like Mario in the house at the moment, Duey flew home yesterday with his
2 sisters, and Tipsey is here for a 2 month holiday while his mummy finds a different
apartment, and Percy is in Quarantine with me, with his 2 brothers, until the 24th February, when
they all fly home with another 2 cats on a flight share.
Will bring my cat portfolio with me to show u the cats that have stayed here with us, and so u know
he is in good hands until we find a home. It is unfortunate that he cannot go home with you, but with
this new law now, god willing, alot now do go home with their mummys and daddys.
Will keep u informed all the way via email with pics of Mario and his new found friends, until I find a
suitable home for him, with the help of "The cats welfare" who do 3 markets weekly and advertise the
cats there, and I will advertise him on the forum and also vets etc ........ I will not let him go to any home,
it has to be the right home and he will be with me until then.
So far we have homed a lovely cat called "EASTER" he is now a regular client of ours with his 2 brothers.
A siemese Mother and Son, and I have a lovely ginger cat called Tilley at the moment, who has had a bad start in life,
and I wont advertise him, until I get him into good health and his fur and tail grows better ..... poor little
mite ..... so if u p/m me your phone number, full address and directions, will be done at the airport by
11am and will come directly to you from there ....... do u have a cat basket, or do u want me to bring one
to you for him ........

I can also recommend Shirley and her fellow (sorry anīt remember his name) (pets@home) my two cats stayed with them in September for 3 weeks and they came back great and my female cats is quite a nervous cat and she came back no worse for wear x

Pets@Home
24-01-2012, 13:33
I can also recommend Shirley and her fellow (sorry anīt remember his name) (pets@home) my two cats stayed with them in September for 3 weeks and they came back great and my female cats is quite a nervous cat and she came back no worse for wear x

Thanks for that Sam, love to your two ........ xxx

Allen
24-01-2012, 14:37
Thankyou for your offer to take Mario , Im sure with your experience and love for cats that you will be able to find him a good home . I wish I could take him with me ,I am aware of the changes in the laws but its not that which prevents me from taking him. My mobile number is removed as per T&C's - please use the PM facility, I do have a basket for him too. thanks again , hope to hear from you soon. 2232

I do also have his paperwork/microchip info

Allen
02-02-2012, 14:27
Im still looking for somebody to take Mario ... If there is anyone out there looking for a beautiful cat .. look no further

Sundowner
05-02-2012, 21:36
Im still looking for somebody to take Mario ... If there is anyone out there looking for a beautiful cat .. look no further

Perhaps if you had not knock back an offer from pets@at home to take take him and rehome him you would not be still looking!!!!

Allen
09-02-2012, 00:04
perhaps my financial situation has something to do with it. I would love for Shirley to take him , Im sure it would be for the best for Mario..what am I meant to do?
Perhaps if you had not knock back an offer from pets@at home to take take him and rehome him you would not be still looking!!!!

Sundowner
09-02-2012, 13:14
Hi Allen,

I did offer to make a donation towards his care, so money should not come into it, but just to clarify the situation as time is slipping by and my concern is that Mario has a good home to go too, I will make the offer again...........Ģ100 per month towards his care until a new home is found for him.
I think the ball is in your court!

Allen
09-02-2012, 15:15
A very kind offer indeed.. I have sent you pm.

Sundowner
09-02-2012, 16:32
A very kind offer indeed.. I have sent you pm.

I have sent a pm to Shirley at pets@home so hopefully we can get this sorted soon.

Allen
09-02-2012, 16:43
I have too.. Thankyou again for helping me..

Sundowner
09-02-2012, 22:35
I have too.. Thankyou again for helping me..

No probs.......hope that now your cat is sorted you can rest easy and get on with your move back to the U.K. and hope it all works out for you:)

Allen
12-02-2012, 18:45
A massive thankyou to Pets at home and Sundowner.. I really do appreciate all of your help..Today has been a difficult day for me , Very upset to loose "the best cat ever" , I keep thinking hes about to come strolling back in... Im sure he will adjust to his new life faster than I will.. Sometimes it really hurts to do the right thing...thanks again Shirley and Sundowner.. I wont forget your kindness and I know Mario will be safe.

tripadviser
12-02-2012, 21:21
Hi Allen,

Just saw your post. If Mario has not found a home my Wife would love tom have him. He looks just like our Cat (Tinkerbell) when we were living in Ireland

Pets@Home
12-02-2012, 21:43
A massive thankyou to Pets at home and Sundowner.. I really do appreciate all of your help..Today has been a difficult day for me , Very upset to loose "the best cat ever" , I keep thinking hes about to come strolling back in... Im sure he will adjust to his new life faster than I will.. Sometimes it really hurts to do the right thing...thanks again Shirley and Sundowner.. I wont forget your kindness and I know Mario will be safe.

Hi Allen, OMG what an absolute beauty, I let him out of his cage, and my goodness, I have never seen a cat so well cared for and in such an immaculate condition, well done you. Yeah today must have been a complete wrench for u, you will miss him so, but dont worry, I will continue to give him first class care, tonight he is coming out with me on the sofa, for some one to one TLC, and to access his personality for rehoming.
I promise you now, I will not let him go, until I find someone who will give him the love and care you have bestowed him his last 6 years ..........
Will keep a progress report going on this thread, along with pictures of him with his new friends.

Tonight he is with a Cream Persian, who came today, he is with me for quarantine until his flight home in March with
his sis Sofie, a Yorkie ......... bless !!!!!!!!

So watch this space for updates ..........

doreen
12-02-2012, 21:58
So watch this space for updates ..........

Don't forget to check for updates here too ... post just above, you have an offer :)

Pets@Home
13-02-2012, 15:41
Don't forget to check for updates here too ... post just above, you have an offer :)

Things overnight have taken a wonderful turn, for Mario and Owner, will keep u posted .......

Suej
13-02-2012, 18:15
Things overnight have taken a wonderful turn, for Mario and Owner, will keep u posted .......

Can't wait to hear! You and Caroletenerife ought to start writing Suspense novels!;)

Everything crossed for Mario!

Pets@Home
13-02-2012, 18:26
Can't wait to hear! You and Caroletenerife ought to start writing Suspense novels!;)

Everything crossed for Mario!

Would love to say, but need permission first off other parties involved.
All I can say, is, there are some kind people out there, and yes it writes
like a suspense novel, will keep u all in the loop .......

To quote Doreen

"watch this space"

Allen
13-02-2012, 18:56
Its fine by me.. Its good to share what for me is turning out to be the kindest thing anyone has done for me.

Would love to say, but need permission first off other parties involved.
All I can say, is, there are some kind people out there, and yes it writes
like a suspense novel, will keep u all in the loop .......

To quote Doreen

"watch this space"

Allen
14-02-2012, 17:49
some pictures of Mario as a Kitten

Suej
14-02-2012, 17:56
some pictures of Mario as a Kitten

He is some cat!!! I am so sorry Allen that you are having to go through this heartache but you have done the right thing if you know in your heart you cannot keep him. pets@home is fantastic so you have no worries there! I still can't wait to hear where he might be going but where ever it is I'm sure he will be given the love and attention that you have given him!

Sundowner
14-02-2012, 18:05
He is some cat!!! I am so sorry Allen that you are having to go through this heartache but you have done the right thing if you know in your heart you cannot keep him. pets@home is fantastic so you have no worries there! I still can't wait to hear where he might be going but where ever it is I'm sure he will be given the love and attention that you have given him!

I am also sure he will get all the love and attention he is used to..........:D

Suej
14-02-2012, 18:08
Thanks to you and others he has every chance! :c2:

Allen
14-02-2012, 18:11
I am also sure he will get all the love and attention he is used to..........:D
:spin: I cant thank everyone enough.

Sundowner
14-02-2012, 18:21
Thanks to you he has every chance! :c2:

More chance than you may think.............but I am sure Shirley will be along to satisfy your curiosity:D

Suej
16-02-2012, 21:29
Any news on Mario?:hello:

Pets@Home
16-02-2012, 22:07
Any news on Mario?:hello:

Ok permission is sort, here is Marios story .......

MARIOS STORY .......

Mario and his brother Luigi, came over here Jul 10 with owner.
Little while later Luigi went missing from his home, although he was microchipped, and posters put out
Luigi never returned. They were "brothers and kittens in arms".
Mairo of course was devasted as was the owner, but the only consolation he had was Luigi was possibly
taken, because of his stunning looks.

Now the owner has to go home soon, and he went to great lengths to get Mario a home, a home which would
be as wonderful as his own.
Pets@home with another forum member, decided to help find Mario a home.
When Mario was given to us, the owner was devasted, and I knew in my heart this is not the route
he wanted to take at all.
His post that night made me very sad indeed, to quote "MARIO WAS THE BEST CAT EVER" and even
sadder than that I received Mario in such superb condition with 2 brand new cages and passport up to
date. This was someone giving up his baby, he had already lost one, now the other was gone from his
life forever.
The next morning I received a p/m from the owner, saying that a forum member who resides in the uk
would pay Marios board, with PETS@HOME, plus help the owner pay for a flight home for Mario.

I was dumbstruck as was the owner to the generosity of a total stranger, who had been following the
story, and good to his word, he has paid us the first months board, to give the owner time to find somewhere
to live to accomodate MARIO about 8 weeks, then he would help the owner fund the flight home, he is also
paying for MARIOS health check.
So PETS@HOME in response will do everything else for Mario, will not charge, their fee or airport charge, so
we can all help to get MARIO home to his rightful owner ......

I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING

Suej
16-02-2012, 22:17
Ok permission is sort, here is Marios story .......

MARIOS STORY .......

Mario and his brother Luigi, came over here Jul 10 with owner.
Little while later Luigi went missing from his home, although he was microchipped, and posters put out
Luigi never returned. They were "brothers and kittens in arms".
Mairo of course was devasted as was the owner, but the only consolation he had was Luigi was possibly
taken, because of his stunning looks.

Now the owner has to go home soon, and he went to great lengths to get Mario a home, a home which would
be as wonderful as his own.
Pets@home with another forum member, decided to help find Mario a home.
When Mario was given to us, the owner was devasted, and I knew in my heart this is not the route
he wanted to take at all.
His post that night made me very sad indeed, to quote "MARIO WAS THE BEST CAT EVER" and even
sadder than that I received Mario in such superb condition with 2 brand new cages and passport up to
date. This was someone giving up his baby, he had already lost one, now the other was gone from his
life forever.
The next morning I received a p/m from the owner, saying that a forum member who resides in the uk
would pay Marios board, with PETS@HOME, plus help the owner pay for a flight home for Mario.

I was dumbstruck as was the owner to the generosity of a total stranger, who had been following the
story, and good to his word, he has paid us the first months board, to give the owner time to find somewhere
to live to accomodate MARIO about 8 weeks, then he would help the owner fund the flight home, he is also
paying for MARIOS health check.
So PETS@HOME in response will do everything else for Mario, will not charge, their fee or airport charge, so
we can all help to get MARIO home to his rightful owner ......

I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING

Aww! Shirley I am so pleased to hear this news! it's wonderful! Allen must be over the moon! something struck a chord that this was no ordinary cat story and the truth and honesty of the owner shone through...Thanks to you and all who helped Mario continue his rightful place in life with his loving owner! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!:goodluck:

caroletenerife
16-02-2012, 22:23
Awwww bless, nearly greeting here, well done everyone. There are some awful people out there doing disgustingly evil things to animals, and its easy to lose all hope in mankind, so stories like this lift the spirits. Hope this story is kept updated..xxx

karinagal
16-02-2012, 22:52
What a fantastic result! Shirley and the forum member involved - such generosity of spirit as well as money has made a sad tale into a happy ending in the making. You deserve a huge pat on the back and the admiration of all animal lovers..

Love and hugs to all concerned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

carol & steve
17-02-2012, 00:10
Wow what a brilliant ending.....fair brought tears to my eyes. :)

Pets@Home
17-02-2012, 19:19
Awwww bless, nearly greeting here, well done everyone. There are some awful people out there doing disgustingly evil things to animals, and its easy to lose all hope in mankind, so stories like this lift the spirits. Hope this story is kept updated..xxx

Updates of course plus pics xxxxxxxxxxxx

Allen
19-02-2012, 13:17
I really can't thank everyone enough for all their help. Its not just the difference it makes at the end of the day when I am reunited with Mario. . It also makes a differences now to the way I feel today. . Instead of the heartbreak of loosing Mario. . . . I can look forward to seeing him again. . . All made possible by the kindness of a forum member. . And Shirley (pets at home) thanks again to everyone involved. :thanx:

tracy hampshire
19-02-2012, 15:43
what a lovely happy ending, tissues are out , i always cry at the happy ones, allen i hope you & mario have a happy life together, and a big pat on the back to all involved, there is good out there & it is wonderful to see it x

Pets@Home
19-02-2012, 19:30
what a lovely happy ending, tissues are out , i always cry at the happy ones, allen i hope you & mario have a happy life together, and a big pat on the back to all involved, there is good out there & it is wonderful to see it x

I really can't thank everyone enough for all their help. Its not just the difference it makes at the end of the day when I am reunited with Mario. . It also makes a differences now to the way I feel today. . Instead of the heartbreak of loosing Mario. . . . I can look forward to seeing him again. . . All made possible by the kindness of a forum member. . And Shirley (pets at home) thanks again to everyone involved.

HI HE IS WITH 2 OTHER CATS TIA and STORM, BROTHER AND SISTER ALSO IN QUARANTINE,
IN A VERY SUNNY ROOM UPSTAIRS, WITH MESH WINDOW, WITH BASKET OF TOYS, SCRATCH PADS
AND A SINGLE BED AND A COSY CAT BED, AND 2 CAGES LINED WITH BLANKETS WITH LOADS OF CAT NIP.
WILL GIVE PICS SOON, UNABLE TO LET THEM OUT WITH ME COZ OF BOXERS, BUT 2 MORE SLEEPOVERS AND THEN THEY ARE GONE, WILL LET THEM COME IN LOUNGE WITH ME.
SHIRLEY ANN
copy to Harry ..............
LOVES THE OTHER 2, PUUUUUUUUURING LIKE MAD, GORGEOUS PUSSY CAT !!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooooooops sorry for caps ........

Allen
26-02-2012, 18:09
missing Mario lots. . . I hope he is behaving for Shirley.

Pets@Home
26-02-2012, 21:10
missing Mario lots. . . I hope he is behaving for Shirley.

Of course he is, he is one lovely beautiful cat. Today I put a lepoard tube in their bedroom,
its a long tube with lots of holes in it, so they can duck and dive thru it. Of course catnip
helps ..... Mario loves his wet food, lots and lots, and came downstairs last nite, very loving, purry
cat, who wants to rub up against u, plus now he has 2 lovely friends ........

Allen
16-03-2012, 13:37
Missing Mario lots. . I'm house hunting as from next week, I hope to rent a place with my brother. . There are plenty of houses available I intend to take one with a nice garden for Mario. Can't wait to see him again.

Suej
16-03-2012, 17:02
How long before you are reunited with your boy Allen?:)

Pets@Home
18-03-2012, 00:28
Hi he is really happy mixing with other cats. At the moment he is with a brother and sister, waiting to fly home, Bonnie
arrived today, and tomorrow she will join the happy crew, she is here until 10th April, Tinkerbels Cat, then I have 2 arriving for quarantine Monday, while mummy and daddy save for the flights, and then next week Missy is here for her third visit.
These are the ones upstairs, downstairs, with have 5 waiting on flights, and 8 that are my own, so happy happy .......

Allen is busy getting accomodation for Mario, once confirmation has arrived, Mario can fly as he is ready to go at any time.

Bought a new camera, taken pics of MARIO will post soon, dropped my old one lol .............

Allen
18-03-2012, 11:54
How long before you are reunited with your boy Allen?:)

I hope to have a house at the end of march / early April all being well. . I have a little time off next week to house hunt. . Garden is top priority as Mario loves the outdoors. . Can't wait to see him again. Missing him lots.

helhod
18-03-2012, 20:35
Missing Mario lots. . I'm house hunting as from next week, I hope to rent a place with my brother. . There are plenty of houses available I intend to take one with a nice garden for Mario. Can't wait to see him again.
So understand how you feel .I had found a puppy while living in uk then 4 years down the road i had to come back to uk ,due to his jabs he stayed at Live arico and pete poochies for 6 months ,but the day he flew to uk was the best moment ever :):) Just a shame more dont do the same .You will be with Mario soon .xx

Pets@Home
01-04-2012, 15:29
Hi he is really happy mixing with other cats. At the moment he is with a brother and sister, waiting to fly home, Bonnie
arrived today, and tomorrow she will join the happy crew, she is here until 10th April, Tinkerbels Cat, then I have 2 arriving for quarantine Monday, while mummy and daddy save for the flights, and then next week Missy is here for her third visit.
These are the ones upstairs, downstairs, with have 5 waiting on flights, and 8 that are my own, so happy happy .......

Allen is busy getting accomodation for Mario, once confirmation has arrived, Mario can fly as he is ready to go at any time.

Bought a new camera, taken pics of MARIO will post soon, dropped my old one lol .............

Got my new camera, and here are some lovely pics of Mario and Friends enjoying his stay with me.
He is a lovely handsome boy and is abs purrrrrrrrrrrfect !!!!!!!!!! he is a big boy next to other cats but like a mouse in personality. Hopefully we can reunite Mario and Allen very soon ....

canarybird
01-04-2012, 15:34
He's beautiful! So good to hear that he will be going home soon.

Pets@Home
03-04-2012, 16:25

Got my new camera, and here are some lovely pics of Mario and Friends enjoying his stay with me.
He is a lovely handsome boy and is abs purrrrrrrrrrrfect !!!!!!!!!! he is a big boy next to other cats but like a mouse in personality. Hopefully we can reunite Mario and Allen very soon ....27602761

"MARIO" has finally found the art of "CAT NAPPING" he says he is so relaxed here, he just loves
to have an afternoon nap with a little bit of sunshine coming thru the window, and surrounded by his new friends, with thoughts of seeing his daddy real soon ............

Pets@Home
16-04-2012, 22:46

"MARIO" has finally found the art of "CAT NAPPING" he says he is so relaxed here, he just loves
to have an afternoon nap with a little bit of sunshine coming thru the window, and surrounded by his new friends, with thoughts of seeing his daddy real soon ............

Well at last the news we have all been waiting for, I booked MARIOS ticket home
for the 24th April.
He has been told, and was said to have been dancing around like a nutter, and had
to be given "catnip" to calm him down. He is going to get to see his Daddy again.
Will keep u all in the loop xxxxxxxx

His benefactor, a forum member, in the UK, paid half of Marios ticket last week, and the owner is paying his half tomorrow, so happy days ..........

woo87
17-04-2012, 23:06
That's just amazing news! I can't wait till I can be re-united with my two.
Hope Mario has a good flight and enjoys UK.

Pets@Home
18-04-2012, 09:55
That's just amazing news! I can't wait till I can be re-united with my two.
Hope Mario has a good flight and enjoys UK.

It will come round quicker than u think, Boo had a sulk last nite and stayed in his room, meanwhile Coco was having lots of cuddles !!!!!!!!!!

woo87
18-04-2012, 17:11
Boo is probably the most sulky cat ever! When we are re-united she probably won't speak to me for a very long time! X

Pets@Home
18-04-2012, 18:38
Boo is probably the most sulky cat ever! When we are re-united she probably won't speak to me for a very long time! X

For at least a year I would think.
Never know anything like it, maybe its
because I had her out all night the previous nite
on her own, and next night just sat with Coco and
cuddled her for hours. Maybe she is jealous, will
I suppose have to cuddle her tonight to within an
inch of her life, to make up for it. Perhaps will let
her stay up all night tonite too ....... They are dolls!!!
I said there are other children in the house who need
cuddled not just u, u have to take it in turns.
She went off in a huff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woo87
20-04-2012, 23:11
This really made me laugh! It's so true she wants all the attention. We always laugh when shes upset with me (never upset with my bf though) ill talk to her and she will actually turn her back to me!! When Cocos getting fuss she's straight there trying to get all the attention. But then looks at you with them blue eyes so you can't be mad her!

Pets@Home
24-04-2012, 12:25
Hi well "MARIO" at 12.30 today is flying back to the UK, on a BIG plane in the BIG sky.
Phoned Allen that everything went smooth, and sprayed some catnip on his towel to
keep him calm, although was abit stressed on the way to the airport.

So this lovely thread is coming to its end, Mario will be reunited with Daddy, and
thanks to a forum member in the UK, this day would not be happening for Mario,
or for Allen, so its such a lovely end to a lovely story of kindness of another
Human Being.

Took some pictures today at the airport of Mario in his cage, and some of him sitting
in his cage in his room ready to go to the airport.

So thankyou "H" for your kindness with this matter, and Mario can now live happily
with his wonderful caring owner forever and ever and ever .........

Also Allen is going to take pictures of Mario in the UK for us to see soon ..........
and I will post mine as soon as I download my camera ..........

moonlady
24-04-2012, 21:51
How lovely! Brings back the memories from a few years ago when I flew back home from Tenerife with the stray cat that I had adopted in Tenerife. What a happy day that was! Good luck in your new life in the UK, Mario!

Allen
25-04-2012, 11:52
I would like to say a huge thank you to Shirley (pets at home) and " H" for everything they have done to get Mario back to me.. I am so happy to have him back here with me .. Without the help of Shirley and "H" it simply would not have been possible .. Such kindness on their parts really has lead to a very happy ending for Mario and myself . He definitely remembered me and my brother Harry. He purred like a lunatic when he saw us then slept the whole journey from Manchester to Hull , Thanks again to everyone involved ! I will keep the forum updated with some photos of Mario in his new home . .

Allen
06-07-2012, 17:01
Just a little update on the story with Mario . . I decided that Mario was missing his brother and all the cat friends he made at pets at home with Shirley . . So. . . We recently got a tiny little kitten called Yoshi . We have had him a couple of weeks now and they are getting on very well indeed, I have tried to add a photo of them both but the wonders of modern technology won't allow me to from this computer . . I will try again on another computer later on

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

There we go it worked!!

Suej
06-07-2012, 17:36
Just a little update on the story with Mario . . I decided that Mario was missing his brother and all the cat friends he made at pets at home with Shirley . . So. . . We recently got a tiny little kitten called Yoshi . We have had him a couple of weeks now and they are getting on very well indeed, I have tried to add a photo of them both but the wonders of modern technology won't allow me to from this computer . . I will try again on another computer later on

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

There we go it worked!!

Awww! how lovely they look! So pleased you have been reunited with Mario! Big thanks to Shirley!:D

Pets@Home
06-07-2012, 22:10
That is Fantastic Allen, little Yoshi has landed on his "paws". You are correct, Mario loved being with my other cats, he thought it were puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrfect, so glad u have done this.
Love a happy ending and as promised, Mario in his cage just before going to airport, and Mario at airport.
He was a little treasure for his stay .......

xxxxxxxxxxxx 4 Mario ............