PDA

View Full Version : Where's the best place to buy Loro Parque & Siam Park tickets?

dophie
22-01-2012, 16:23
where is the best place to buy a 2 day ticket from, unsure of which site is trustworthy as so many come up.or would it be better to buy from somewhere when we get to tenerife.thanks in advance shelley

Andy0210
22-01-2012, 17:10
www.tenerifesunshine.com or pm forum member Emskie she works there.

tenerife-lover
22-01-2012, 20:30
where is the best place to buy a 2 day ticket from, unsure of which site is trustworthy as so many come up.or would it be better to buy from somewhere when we get to tenerife.thanks in advance shelley

Your probably better off to buy when you get there, wherebouts in tenerife are you staying? Which area? If in adeje/fanabe area in las americas i could recommend, if not I'd say go to 2 or 3 excursion places out there and pick the cheapest cos prices can vary up to 50%... Hope this helps.

Andy0210
22-01-2012, 20:43
If prices of Siam park vary by 50% from one shop to another then i´m a Chinaman.

Different boat trips and other excursions etc maybe but not Siam and Loro park.

tenerife-lover
22-01-2012, 21:01
If prices of Siam park vary by 50% from one shop to another then i´m a Chinaman.

Different boat trips and other excursions etc maybe but not Siam and Loro park.

Perhaps i should start calling you ding jung mong then andy.. They do mate, have seen prices as low as £39 for 2 day ticket but have seen them as high as £59.. (over 50% more)

Andy0210
22-01-2012, 21:19
Perhaps i should start calling you ding jung mong then andy.. They do mate, have seen prices as low as £39 for 2 day ticket but have seen them as high as £59.. (over 50% more)

In that case please share the names of the cheaper shops with forum members so we can all benefit as i have been here for 7 years and never seen that vast a difference, sure the owners of excursion shops would be interested in calling in and finding out how they can offer them cheaper than they can. :)

tenerife-lover
22-01-2012, 21:42
In that case please share the names of the cheaper shops with forum members so we can all benefit as i have been here for 7 years and never seen that vast a difference, sure the owners of excursion shops would be interested in calling in and finding out how they can offer them cheaper than they can. :)

I don't know the names of them, they are all in the adeje area of las americas the ones i've tried... Cheapest (£39) being the excursion place on the corner pretty much opposite the esmerelda hotel, which also offer money exchange at least one point better than anywhere else i saw also, maybe you could explain this too andy? and the dearest being the place near the moonlight fun pub, next door to the place that has the little fish that eat the crust off your feet. (fish place maybe closed down now as back in the summer were having legal issues with it)

As for knowing the reasons why they can do it so much cheaper i don't really know.. As a guess i'd say either they pre-buy their tickets in higher bulk, the cheap places sell 4 times as many as other excursion places and therefore get discounted rate, or maybe the really expensive ones just add a lot more agent fees/profit to their selling of them? or maybe all three reasons. I don't really know, all i know is the prices and the advice i'm giving the original asker... Which for some reason you think i would bother lying about? What would i gain from lying about giving someone advice dude? Come on now.

dophie
22-01-2012, 21:55
we are staying at parque santiago 2,can i just ask if this is a good central place as we have 5 young child and would like to be near it all but not in the thick of it if you know what i mean.many thanks for your info on park tickets shelley

Carol55
22-01-2012, 22:01
Which for some reason you think i would bother lying about? What would i gain from lying about giving someone advice dude? Come on now.[/QUOTE]

Unless I am mistaken, but I cannot see anywhere on this thread that Andy has said that you are lying, he just like me thinks or thought that you have made a mistake, as we visit Tenerife three times a year and bring our grandchildren twice a year, but have never seen the prices that you have quoted.???

tenerife-lover
22-01-2012, 22:22
Which for some reason you think i would bother lying about? What would i gain from lying about giving someone advice dude? Come on now.

Unless I am mistaken, but I cannot see anywhere on this thread that Andy has said that you are lying, he just like me thinks or thought that you have made a mistake, as we visit Tenerife three times a year and bring our grandchildren twice a year, but have never seen the prices that you have quoted.???[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are mistaken..
quote from andy... If prices of Siam park vary by 50% from one shop to another then i´m a Chinaman

I think that's basically saying i'm lying is it not?

I also visit tenerife 2-3 times a year and always to the adeje area close to siam park and me and my sister lived there for 18 months too (but before siam was open). So jump off your high horse girl. I have been to siam park every time i have been to tenerife, sometimes 2 or 3 times per holiday so have been there probably 15/20 times since it opened.
I have just told you the places i got the prices so why don't you check them out?

I was only trying to give a bit of advice to the original asker, i didn't want the spanish inquisition! But still, i'm happy to answer any questions of doubt you ask me.

Carol55
22-01-2012, 22:49
Yes, you are mistaken..
quote from andy... If prices of Siam park vary by 50% from one shop to another then i´m a Chinaman

I think that's basically saying i'm lying is it not?
I also visit tenerife 2-3 times a year and always to the adeje area close to siam park and me and my sister lived there for 18 months too (but before siam was open). So jump off your high horse girl. I have been to siam park every time i have been to tenerife, sometimes 2 or 3 times per holiday so have been there probably 15/20 times since it opened.
I have just told you the places i got the prices so why don't you check them out?

I was only trying to give a bit of advice to the original asker, i didn't want the spanish inquisition! But still, i'm happy to answer any questions of doubt you ask me.[/QUOTE]

No, I don't think that is calling you a liar and I think[/B if you cannot accept someone thinking that you have made a mistake, then it is you who is on a high horse. Maybe you should check the prices again and if you find the ones you quoted are correct, then I will happily say, "you were right and both Andy and myself were wrong":doh:

Added after 14 minutes:

Unless I am mistaken, but I cannot see anywhere on this
[B]I think that's basically saying i'm lying is it not?
So jump off your high horse girl.
I was only trying to give a bit of advice to the original asker, i didn't want the spanish inquisition! But still, i'm happy to answer any questions of doubt you ask me.

No, knowing Andy for quite a few years, if he were to think that you were a liar, then he would say that.

I am certainly "not on my high horse", but your reply I find very terse.:(

I appreciate that you are trying to give advice, but I would not like to find that someone maybe budgets for a family day out and then to find that the advice that they have been given is wrong, but hopefully this is not the case and that both Andy and myself are mistaken in believing that the prices that you have quoted are wrong.:)

Cookey
22-01-2012, 23:12
Any excursion shop selling Siam Park/Loro Park cheaper then the prices they are told to sell at by the parks have them taken off of them and can no longer sel that excursion (they regularly send out secret shoppers to make sure all shops are selling at the price they should be) but their are exceptions to other shops that bulk buy tickets (for example €10,000 worth of tickets) get a better net price and can therefore sell them cheaper and I think Admiral Travel is the excursion shop by Esmerelda (now known as Luabay).

Please make sure if you book online that your transport is included for Loro Park as some people I have previously spoke to have bought tickets off the internet and what they thought was a good price but did not have transport included and then had to pay extra when they get here.:spin:

Andy0210
22-01-2012, 23:26
Any excursion shop selling Siam Park/Loro Park cheaper then the prices they are told to sell at by the parks have them taken off of them and can no longer sel that excursion (they regularly send out secret shoppers to make sure all shops are selling at the price they should be) but their are exceptions to other shops that bulk buy tickets (for example €10,000 worth of tickets) get a better net price and can therefore sell them cheaper and I think Admiral Travel is the excursion shop by Esmerelda (now known as Luabay).

Please make sure if you book online that your transport is included for Loro Park as some people I have previously spoke to have bought tickets off the internet and what they thought was a good price but did not have transport included and then had to pay extra when they get here.:spin:

Thank you, that backs up what i was trying to say originally. :)

Cookey
22-01-2012, 23:34
Just DO NOT book with any tour rep....I believe Thomas Cook charge €74 for the twin ticket :crylaughing:. Most excursion shops will sell for €66 and then you have those shops that can discount (these are adult price inc transfer). This information is courtesy of the OH, he does have his uses. :twak:

tenerife-lover
23-01-2012, 17:06
Any excursion shop selling Siam Park/Loro Park cheaper then the prices they are told to sell at by the parks have them taken off of them and can no longer sel that excursion (they regularly send out secret shoppers to make sure all shops are selling at the price they should be) but their are exceptions to other shops that bulk buy tickets (for example €10,000 worth of tickets) get a better net price and can therefore sell them cheaper and I think Admiral Travel is the excursion shop by Esmerelda (now known as Luabay)

Thankyou cookie.

Added after 2 minutes:

Just DO NOT book with any tour rep....I believe Thomas Cook charge €74 for the twin ticket :crylaughing:. Most excursion shops will sell for €66 and then you have those shops that can discount (these are adult price inc transfer). This information is courtesy of the OH, he does have his uses. :twak:

Thankyou once again cookey.

Added after 8 minutes:

Thankyou cookie.
Added after 2 minutes:

So if someone could sell for say 50 euros, then the 74 euro that thomas cook charge would be 50% more, all but 85p/1 euro.

Point proven andy? or should i say ding jung mong the chinaman... lol.

junglejim
30-05-2012, 18:40
I have been looking on Forum and this seems most appropriate thread for my query/ comment.
My family have just sprung on us they wished to visit Loro Parque this Friday (June 1st) -so they went off with mum to book , armed with our residencias for our discount and their full price ticket .
It turns out that for us with resident´s discount it is more expensive as we´d have to pay €17 for bus to park plus discount ticket whilst their tourist ticket and bus is €37 ?? WTF??
I´d alos like to ask on advice about food and drink -is it ok to take your own provisions in and what catering facilities are avilable there and are they expensive ?
Thanks in advance for any responses and advice !

marbro8
30-05-2012, 18:51
I have been looking on Forum and this seems most appropriate thread for my query/ comment.
My family have just sprung on us they wished to visit Loro Parque this Friday (June 1st) -so they went off with mum to book , armed with our residencias for our discount and their full price ticket .
It turns out that for us with resident´s discount it is more expensive as we´d have to pay €17 for bus to park plus discount ticket whilst their tourist ticket and bus is €37 ?? WTF??
I´d alos like to ask on advice about food and drink -is it ok to take your own provisions in and what catering facilities are avilable there and are they expensive ?
Thanks in advance for any responses and advice !don't know if you can take your own food in? but they provide the usual fast food and also fresh rolls with ham and cheese on them for about 3-4 euros;)

mariben
30-05-2012, 20:16
don't know if you can take your own food in? but they provide the usual fast food and also fresh rolls with ham and cheese on them for about 3-4 euros;)

The first time we went to Siam Park we took a cooler box, when we started walking up to the park this nice official man told us we
could not take it into the park, he told us to put the food and drinks into the other bags and put the cooler box back in the car, this we did and had no problem getting in, we sat on the beach and had our lunch, nobody said anything to us. I don't know if Loro Parque has the same rules.

slodgedad
30-05-2012, 21:23
You're not supposed to take your own provisions in, as you are not in a bar or restaurant, but provided you don't make it obvious , ie, a great big cooler box, then it tends to be overlooked.

Getting back to the main thrust of the thread. It will always be more expensive to buy from the reps in hotels because they have to add their bunce.

Tenerife Sunshine have always given the most competitive prices on most excursions because they are one of the largest tour companies on the island, so between bulk buying and selling they will always give good prices.

marbro8
30-05-2012, 22:00
we always go to redarrow for our tickets just by the vista sur on the same row of bars as the rovers and scampies, they give a good rate on money exchange and good advise on tickets;)

GAZZAAAAAAAAA
30-05-2012, 22:17
Are you best to just book online or pay at the park,notice its 56euro for an adult twin ticket for loro/siam park that good?

junglejim
01-06-2012, 23:17
Just an update on today´s visit to Loro Parque - no problems taking your own food in , picnic areas provided in nice shady areas (scorching today) .
My daughter had checked times of shows on website to plan out best use of time and be able to visit all other areas .
Park was spotless and facilities excellent , a thoroughly enjoyable day and well worth the price (€37 from Admiral) for the shows alone , will definitely go back when grandson is older - at 15 months he had a great time but when older will enjoy it even more !

ps At Loro Parque they offer a return within 14 days for €10 ,but you´d have to make your own way there -free transfer from PDLCruz bus station to LP.
Also offer Siam Park for €23.

katax
01-07-2012, 17:47
There is no free transport from the bus station in Puerto de la Cruz the free train runs from macdonalds only picks up and drops off there!
The price should not vary that much twin adult is 56euro and children between 6-11yrs its 37.5euro ,one single ticket is 33euro and kids 22euro,the bus transfer is 13.50euro adults and 8 euro for kids from south to north or the reverse same price for residents . Twin resident prices are 33euro or 19.50euro for one park you have 90 days from the first visit to go to the second park with the twin tickets!

Stace7
04-09-2012, 15:03
Hi, does anyone know if you get residents discount on the twin tickets or is it cheaper to buy them seperatley with your discount? Thanks

Gigantesguy
04-09-2012, 15:22
You can get residents discount on twin tickets, me and my partner went to loro park and siam park a few weeks ago. was brilliant. we did however buy the tickets seperately and i think it cost us 65 euros for two adults and two children

TouristPaul
21-02-2013, 15:56
Can anyone advise the best deals for visiting these 2 places,without them costing the earth through a tour rep? Any shops that sell tickets? Thank You

marbro8
21-02-2013, 19:07
Can anyone advise the best deals for visiting these 2 places,without them costing the earth through a tour rep? Any shops that sell tickets? Thank Youdepending on where you are staying ? go and see bob and jess at redarrow under the compostella beach next to the vista sur in las americas, they are very competative, but as a rule they have to sell the tickets for the same price everywhere because if they try to sell them cheaper they lose the right to sell them:(, the parks people often send out secret shoppers to ticket selling venues to try and catch them out :wink:

TouristPaul
21-02-2013, 19:37
Good to know,we will be in Costa adeje

junglejim
21-02-2013, 21:40
We got a decent deal at Admiral last year for Loro including bus transfer for €32 but I think it has gone up - great day out !

theslaters
21-02-2013, 22:15
The place under Amanda's is always good for tickets and exchange rates,don't know the twin ticket price but if you pay to go to 1 you can then pay on the day to go to the other or return to the same 1 for 14 euros if that makes sence.

slodgedad
22-02-2013, 01:29
Can anyone advise the best deals for visiting these 2 places,without them costing the earth through a tour rep? Any shops that sell tickets? Thank You

I have merged your thread with this one on the same subject. Have a look through, you may find what you are looking for.

Angusjim
03-03-2013, 11:42

We just booked for 2 adults / 1 child via Travel Republic for Lora park premier tickets with transport £112 open ticket you just have to confirm bus 24hours before you want to go. Nice & simple booking on line with no credit card charges

Angusjim
11-04-2013, 13:15
We just booked for 2 adults / 1 child via Travel Republic for Lora park premier tickets with transport £112 open ticket you just have to confirm bus 24hours before you want to go. Nice & simple booking on line with no credit card charges

Well everthing went great no issues with tickets & bus easy to arrange. Lora Park was brilliant my grandson loved it, one day not long enough but long enough for old Granpa his mum can take him back when they are next over !!. Only two things to sort out the ladies toilets at entrance my wife was not impressed having to queue for 25mins & the very rude Germans ( mainly the older generation ) what is their problem ?. But it is a must visit if your loooking for a great day out for the kids:)

ddowd1980
21-07-2013, 22:22
Hi

Myself, hubby, 6yr old and 2yr old are coming out for the summer holidays. We want to have unlimited access to siam parque, go to lorro parque once or twice & visit aqualand and jungle park once.
Any suggestions the cheapest way of doing this or suggestions with who to book with? There must be some discount codes for booking the lot (I'm hoping!)

Thanks

Carly:)

junglejim
21-07-2013, 22:33
When you visit Loro Park you get offered a discount return but you need your own transport , they also offer discount returns for Siam Park .
Don't know about other parks but maybe others do , or can offer a deal!

shaun1983m
22-07-2013, 12:23
i got mine from here and they come in a nice little wallet to keep them safe
http://www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk/siam-park-tickets/loro-parque-and-siam-park-twin-ticket

adult twin tickets £45 each free postage

Hairy Dave
24-07-2013, 15:52
The best deal I can find at the minute is with www.attractiontix.com

£56 (€64) for twin ticket to SP and LP including transport. Included in that deal is a €10 voucher per person for SP (for food and/or drinks). The added bonus is that the twin ticket allows children up to the age of 5 to enter free of charge (even though SP charge kids from 3+). Great news for me as my kids are 4 and 5! You can also get a second visit to SP for around €16 if memory serves me right. All you have to do is get your original ticket validated before you leave).