PDA

View Full Version : Football Tenerife Forum football banter thread

Pages : [1] 2

Harmonicaman
29-05-2011, 15:18
Sepp Blatter is left as the only candidate for Presidency of FIFA as Mohamed Bin Hammam pulls out of race according to the Beeb (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13587449). :)

CaribeCelt
29-05-2011, 16:57
I think that was always going to be the outcome.
Blatter is the"pope"of FIFA and holds a lot of sway within it and usually gets his way.

tonypub
29-05-2011, 17:04
Following on from Ryan Giggs,his fellow Manchester United players Anthonio Valencia,Michael Carrick,Rafael da silva,and Patrice Evra have also been granted super injunctions that enables them to remain anonymous. Especially in big football matches. YNWA

garlicbread
29-05-2011, 17:59
The British Government have announced that there will be a new one-year passport available from September 2011. They feel that it's unfair for Leeds or Liverpool fans to have to fork out for a ten-year one.

YOUNG GOLFER
30-05-2011, 17:19
Should that not be the tenerife borum thread;)

Heffalumpy is from Hampshire(i don't understand)

Heffalumpy
30-05-2011, 17:22
Should that not be the tenerife borum thread;)

Heffalumpy is from Hampshire(i don't understand)

Its like this YG... You are from Exeter and support Liverpool, go to AA travelguide and see how far you are away...

Hang on come to think of it we are BOTH in Tenerife!

Tom & Sharon
30-05-2011, 17:24
Hi.

Thought I would be the brave one to start this thread off.

Been a Utd fan for, well lets say over 25 years...

Ok we had had a mishap at the weekend, but we made the Final.

We will at least have a chance of returning next year as we won the premiership, and you need to be in the TOP 4 of the premiership to qualify.. (Thats for the Liverpool scum) :)

Thanks

Glory Glory Man Utd

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA :mad:

Second is NOWHERE!!!!! ;)

Heard the 19th banner at Manures ground was to signify how many times Manure touched the ball in the Champions League Final :crylaughing::crylaughing:

tonypub
30-05-2011, 17:35
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150211023608151&set=a.10150209435828151.334210.772803150&type=1&theatersomething for the weekendhttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150211023608151&set=a.10150209435828151.334210.772803150&type=1&theater

tonypub
30-05-2011, 19:33
swansea should not be in the english championship

imablue
30-05-2011, 21:31

mate.... they aren,t its the premiership ....;):)

tonypub
30-05-2011, 21:32
mate.... they aren,t its the premiership ....;):)oh yeah,or that either

garlicbread
31-05-2011, 10:55

mate.... they aren,t its the premiership ....;):)

I think it's great that Swansea have joined the Premiership, at least it gives Liverpool the chance to play in another country next season;);)

imablue
31-05-2011, 11:36
:) and us ............:)

imablue
01-06-2011, 12:13
Allardyce confirmed as Hammers boss......
Sam Allardyce is relishing the challenge of returning West Ham to the Premier League after being named as the Hammers' new boss.
Allardyce said: "It is an honour to be the new manager of West Ham United. It is a fantastic club with a great tradition and loyal supporters who deserve to be in the Premier League. I can't wait to begin pre-season training as I am determined to get this club back where it belongs.

megsdad
01-06-2011, 13:21
Thought it was going to be Lenny Henry, the only Premier you´ll see the ¨ammers in !!!

tonypub
02-06-2011, 19:11
mark hughes has quit fulham http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13628221.stm

garlicbread
02-06-2011, 19:35
Former Manchester United striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy has joined Spanish club Malaga on a free transfer.
Van Nistelrooy, 34, who previously played in La Liga for Real Madrid, has signed a one-year deal.
The Dutchman successfully passed a medical and will be unveiled to the fans on Thursday.
He returns to Spain after an 18-month spell at Hamburg SV, where his contract expired at the end of the 2010/11 season.
"Throughout my career I have been with many clubs and have shared a dressing room with world-class players. I feel very proud and happy to be here," Van Nistelrooy told Marca.
Malaga, who finished 11th last season, were taken over by a member of the Qatari family and have outlined ambitious plans to turn the modest Andalucian club into a major footballing force.
Having signed ex-Arsenal loanee Julio Baptista and Argentine international Martin Demichelis in the January transfer window, they showed their pulling-power by agreeing a deal with the veteran striker.
Van Nistelrooy, a former Holland international who scored 34 goals for his country, has enjoyed a fruitful career having won league titles with PSV Eindhoven, Manchester United and Real Madrid.
And he has a prolific record in finding the back of the net, in particular for Premier League champions Manchester United, where he totalled 95 goals in 137 league games between 2001 and 2006.

source bbc.co.uk

AL JAY
04-06-2011, 18:39
World cup qualifier...England 2 vs Switzerland 2 Capello is a Juan Kerr!

CaribeCelt
04-06-2011, 22:35
Macedonia 0 v Ireland 2
Look's like it is going to go down to wire.

Russia and Slovakia both won tonight.

tonypub
11-06-2011, 17:53
ashley young moves to man united,day after his wedding called off,the reason?hes been caught shaggin ridgewells wife,lol.you really couldnt make this one up.today was supposed to be his weddin day.you will fit in well with the rest of the dirty mancs my son,lol.dread to think of the diseases goin round with roony giggs n co,lol.dirty dogs

imablue
12-06-2011, 16:41
Breaking news in the Championship -
Nottingham Forest have sacked Billy Davies!
Not only that, but they are in talks with Steve McClaren to replace him!:bricks:

Also heard that Alex McLeish has left Birmingham! For the Villa job? It's all happening in the Midlands!

Susief
12-06-2011, 16:52
Breaking news

Ally McLeish has quit as Birmingham manager!
He is now favourite to takeover at Aston Villa.

Breaking news in the Championship -
Nottingham Forest have sacked Billy Davies!
Not only that, but they are in talks with Steve McClaren to replace him!:bricks:

Also heard that Alex McLeish has left Birmingham! For the Villa job? It's all happening in the Midlands!

Opps we must have posted Alex McLeish at same time. Just read it on SSN.

AL JAY
23-06-2011, 00:21
"Charlie Adam's transfer to Liverpool has hit an impasse: Blackpool are demanding £10m but Dalglish is refusing to pay a penny less than £22m" :D

tonypub
23-06-2011, 03:00
"Charlie Adam's transfer to Liverpool has hit an impasse: Blackpool are demanding £10m but Dalglish is refusing to pay a penny less than £22m" :D
come on king kenny,think about it.you could buy everton,lock stock n barrel n clear there debt 4 that,stop seekin value 4 money lad.

Added after 2 minutes:

oh and double there transfer budget from 1o bob n a conker to 16 bob n a rabbit skin

Harmonicaman
26-06-2011, 22:03
River Plate of Argentina are relegated form the first division for the first time in their 110 year history. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-13922463

AL JAY
18-07-2011, 23:12
Hahaha you couldn't make it up!!! Spot the Scouser!!!

http://propaganda.photoshelter.com/image/I0000z3hbfhFX8wo

And the crowd shouted...."Riverpoo ...Riverpoo ... You'll never WOK ARONE!!!

AL JAY
23-07-2011, 18:56
Oooops... Hull City 3 vs Liverpool 0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2018019/Hull-3-Liverpool-0-Dalglish-sees-80m-men-shown-defensive-howlers.html?ITO=1490

sleepy
23-07-2011, 19:17
Oooops... Hull City 3 vs Liverpool 0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2018019/Hull-3-Liverpool-0-Dalglish-sees-80m-men-shown-defensive-howlers.html?ITO=1490

Lol....just made my day AL...hehe..

tonypub
23-07-2011, 19:20
GET IN!!!excellent result for liverpool,sorts the problems out now before it matters.YNWA lol

imablue
01-08-2011, 22:24
taken off Yahoo sports tonight .....hellooooo Tony are you there ..listen to you Norwegian friends...

Any LFC supporter who thinks, after these 5 pre-season* friendlies, that Liverpool will compete with the top 4,* let alone wining the title, must be living in self* delusion. By my reckoning, that was 5 matches and 15* goals conceded. It is not hard to see that any* supporter who is still thinking that Liverpool will* surprise the rest of the Premiership this coming season* will need to be seen by a Doctor as a matter of* urgency. I am a staunch Liverpool supporter and no one* will be happier than me to see Liverpool win the title* at long last. But the harsh reality is that it is not* going to happen any time soon with these players we* have got. We have not spent well at all, buying those* below average players at such inflated prices. This* will backfire on us without doubt. And I don't see* how we can be reasonably expect to compete with the* best in the Premiership with Championship type of* players we have all over the field with the exception* of Suarez, Gerrard and Reina. Liverpool will struggle* big time this coming season unless Kenny has some magic* up his sleeves which he has shown us yet.

AL JAY
02-08-2011, 01:09
Hahaha yet another 3 goals conceded and this time to the part timers of Norwegian club Valerenga, Agent Kenneth you are doing a sterling job. keep up the good work!

Valerenga 3 vs Liverpool 3

TheBloke
08-08-2011, 19:39
Nobody has been on the banter thread talking about the game yesterday between the BIG team and the little team from Manchester.

Anyway even with a two goal head start little city still couldn't beat BIG United and were thoroughly thrashed in the second half by a team with an average age of 22!

Great start to the season for us but a bit worrying for Mancini.

Still your best player Aguero is still to play....I think he is the signing of the season in England and will make a big difference to citeh.

Utd to win the title by xmas.

pablo1
08-08-2011, 20:40
Nobody has been on the banter thread talking about the game yesterday between the BIG team and the little team from Manchester.

Anyway even with a two goal head start little city still couldn't beat BIG United and were thoroughly thrashed in the second half by a team with an average age of 22!

Great start to the season for us but a bit worrying for Mancini.

Still your best player Aguero is still to play....I think he is the signing of the season in England and will make a big difference to citeh.

Utd to win the title by xmas.

Must try harder.... :-)

TheBloke
08-08-2011, 20:54
Not bad Pablo.....just an hour to reply.....now for the banter!

henry
08-08-2011, 21:25
you know it good that they going to have instend reply rule in euro cup coming soon. but should it be better in ALL teams in fifa. beside the euro cup and the world cup??

Harmonicaman
08-08-2011, 21:34
you know it good that they going to have instend reply rule in euro cup coming soon. but should it be better in ALL teams in fifa. beside the euro cup and the world cup??

I'll translate Henry...

"It's good they are going to have instant replay in the Euro cup. But shouldn't they have it in all FIFA controlled matches".:)

TheBloke
13-08-2011, 19:42
If anybody thinks Liverpool have a chance of winning the title this season after that second half performance....................................... .................................................. ..........Get medical help:fpull:

COL NIL SATIS
22-08-2011, 23:06
Uniteds new keeper getting half time instructions

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/jumanji.jpg

:whistle:

imablue
22-08-2011, 23:18
:crylaughing::crylaughing:......love it Col ......

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 23:27
Bad boy, Col.... :whip:

dokgolf
22-08-2011, 23:39
Now Now Col, you can't talk after Everton's ( yet again) scintillating start to a season:nono:

COL NIL SATIS
22-08-2011, 23:41
Bad boy, Col.... :whip:

Soz Max :cheeky: it had to be done :fpull:

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 23:54

You do know you'll be punished, severely for your cheek, don't you? :whip: :box:

dokgolf
22-08-2011, 23:54
Have to admit, it was funny. Strange, I thought it was Malcolm Glazer:whistle:

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 23:55
Have to admit, it was funny. Strange, I thought it was Malcolm Glazer:whistle:

That's not fair either, monkey's are cute and cuddly... :D

tonypub
23-08-2011, 01:41
taken off Yahoo sports tonight .....hellooooo Tony are you there ..listen to you Norwegian friends...

Any LFC supporter who thinks, after these 5 pre-season* friendlies, that Liverpool will compete with the top 4,* let alone wining the title, must be living in self* delusion. By my reckoning, that was 5 matches and 15* goals conceded. It is not hard to see that any* supporter who is still thinking that Liverpool will* surprise the rest of the Premiership this coming season* will need to be seen by a Doctor as a matter of* urgency. I am a staunch Liverpool supporter and no one* will be happier than me to see Liverpool win the title* at long last. But the harsh reality is that it is not* going to happen any time soon with these players we* have got. We have not spent well at all, buying those* below average players at such inflated prices. This* will backfire on us without doubt. And I don't see* how we can be reasonably expect to compete with the* best in the Premiership with Championship type of* players we have all over the field with the exception* of Suarez, Gerrard and Reina. Liverpool will struggle* big time this coming season unless Kenny has some magic* up his sleeves which he has shown us yet.lol.........

lol.........must admit,man ure looked good tonight

MaxineC
23-08-2011, 17:35
lol.........

must admit,man ure looked good tonight

Yes we did, and very impressive for such a young side... ;)

dokgolf
23-08-2011, 18:44
Yes we did, and very impressive for such a young side... ;)
Still think we could do with another midfielder

MaxineC
28-08-2011, 18:02
What a day for Manchester.... we kicked those southern softies bums big time!!! Woo hoooo, now where's that brandy!! :D

dokgolf
28-08-2011, 19:24
As we say here in Ireland, we kicked the seven colours of sh... out of them. Still doesn't make up for the way they robbed us in the 05 cup final, but it's a start!:raspberry2:

TheBloke
14-09-2011, 22:02
:wow:Welcome Manchester City to the promised land called the Champions League.......relax and enjoy

imablue
18-09-2011, 21:31
There be a very.. Distinct silence on this ere thread from them folk from down Exeter Way ....

dokgolf
18-09-2011, 22:57
See City managed to hold out for a draw!:D

Added after 8 minutes:

Torres,touch of class with a stepover, rounds the keeper for surely with his and Chelsea's second of the match and ........ was that Ronnie Rosenthal in disguise???

AL JAY
18-09-2011, 23:45
I think Kenny the clown must regret meeting up with referee's top man Mike Riley this week,today the ref was spot on as proved on motd 2 and Kenny seemed shellshocked on the news then! On the "red and white kop" forum the jury is out on Henderson/Adam/Carroll some of them are saying come back Rafa, 150 million pound spent and they don't seem any better than last season,but the best was from 2 saying " I think we would have done better if we'd kept Roy Hodgson because Kenny looks past his sell by date!!! Keep up the good work Agent Kenneth!!!

Oh and the classic was... That Lucas can't be a Brazilian,i wanna see his birth certificate!!!

MaxineC
19-09-2011, 00:05
Still laughing at the classic Torres miss.... I will never tire of seeing it. Miss of the season!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Btw, where are all the liverpoo supporters, they're very quiet... :whistle: :D

AL JAY
19-09-2011, 00:35
Still laughing at the classic Torres miss.... I will never tire of seeing it. Miss of the season!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Btw, where are all the liverpoo supporters, they're very quiet... :whistle: :D

They are all on the way home to Norway and Devon, their forums are in meltdown :D:devil2:

One fan on the radio was sick because they have spent a fortune on players but we have gone above them and we have spent zilch nada on players and have a game in hand,it may not last but its great at the moment.

Added after 3 Hours 3 minutes:

Kenny is getting more like Rafa by the day and he is also spending silly money on avererage players which ended up in Rafa going.....take a look at the link :wink2: :D

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3586/raphaelpa450x300.jpg

CaribeCelt
19-09-2011, 14:27
That miss by Torres has to be the worst I have ever seen...Worse than Ronnie Rosenthal's by a mile:bowdown:

dokgolf
19-09-2011, 14:31
I wouldn't mind but his finishing for the first goal was brilliant... though nobody is going to remember the game for that!!:crylaughing::crylaughing:

MaxineC
19-09-2011, 16:41
This will keep me amused for a long time to come.... :D

http://youtu.be/mDCSir4TY5o

dokgolf
19-09-2011, 22:10
This will keep me amused for a long time to come.... :D

http://youtu.be/mDCSir4TY5o

Kinda gives you a warm fuzzy comfy feeling inside:agree::D

Susief
19-09-2011, 22:45
When he looked at the ground behind him was he looking for a bump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

canary boy
27-09-2011, 14:52
9th in the league i think we should enjoy the moment!!! :jumping:Man U Away on Saturday:raspberry: we will show them theres only one team in green and yellow in this country

dokgolf
27-09-2011, 16:01
9th in the league i think we should enjoy the moment!!! :jumping:Man U Away on Saturday:raspberry: we will show them theres only one team in green and yellow in this country

:crylaughing::crylaughing: very funny, delusional but funny :crylaughing:

canary boy
27-09-2011, 16:14
When they see us on saturday and wish there club was a lovely family club like ours with our chief exe amongst the fans , You can just see the Glaziers doing that:laugh:,I wouldnt give up anything to be in Man U Situation, The fans and the ground is so sterile and souless, well until we get up there anyway

MaxineC
27-09-2011, 16:56
When they see us on saturday and wish there club was a lovely family club like ours with our chief exe amongst the fans , You can just see the Glaziers doing that:laugh:,I wouldnt give up anything to be in Man U Situation, The fans and the ground is so sterile and souless, well until we get up there anyway

What a ridiculous comment, and one that only a Utd hater could make.... :wall:

I can assure you, Old Trafford may be many things, but sterile & soul-less it ain't... And we'll stuff Your yellow backsides until you turn green! :v3:

canary boy
27-09-2011, 18:11
What are you on about? Man U hater dont be daft I have been lucky to see soo much lovely football my Man U over the years and dont forget Mickey Phelan ( You Know who that is I presume)is a Niorwich legend the same as Steve bruce both from the stables of a small club in Norfolk( he spoke of his love for Norfolk last night and how the fans adored him and not even Old Trafford could compare), You gave us Mark Robins( What a bargain)so I dont hate Man U atall , Its just when I went to old trafford last it did nothing for me, Compare it with places like Elland road and there is no comparison, When we went last year it was fantastic.

At Man u you have a stadium half full of people with no connection with Manchester, After leaving the game I asked a few people where we could get a descent bite to eat, Three of them said Im not from around here so I dont know and the other three couldnt speak English! You wear our colours because you want the club of old?If you want to become the team of old Then give season tickets to people in and around Manchester at a price they can afford!and if you beat us 8-0 turn and look at us and then tell me on the forum what you see?

God help us on Saturday but if it does go badly we have a family club with staff and players from top to bottom that were proud of, Good luck in the champions League

dokgolf
27-09-2011, 18:13

Wouldn't agree with you on the sterile and souless, particularly the Stretford End on a European night ( there nights when teams from Europe come to play :wink:) . Personally, I'd love to see the Glazers in amongst the fans. In fact, I'd love to be there if they did decide to grace us with their presence because I guarantee you this, they would be subjected to the vitriol they fully deserve.
P.S. I don't think Max saw the funny side of your post!

garlicbread
30-09-2011, 20:07
Says it all really

Oh sorry, off topic but I really don't care what the Canaries think:spin::spin:

KirstyJay
30-09-2011, 20:54
Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonypub
02-10-2011, 21:12
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15145175.stm

AL JAY
02-10-2011, 21:25
Unfortunate advertising at the Reebok Bolton today!

http://twitpic.com/6u5oc4

Added after 4 Hours 14 minutes:

I wonder if this Liverpool fan has changed his mind now...Just prior to signing Goofy?

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2010/12/luis-suarez-10-reasons-why-lfc-should.html

dokgolf
03-10-2011, 09:27
Unfortunate advertising at the Reebok Bolton today!

http://twitpic.com/6u5oc4

Added after 4 Hours 14 minutes:

I wonder if this Liverpool fan has changed his mind now...Just prior to signing Goofy?

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2010/12/luis-suarez-10-reasons-why-lfc-should.html

I would have thought Liverpool fans would be well used to this behaviour. I mean, look at the dive Gerard took in CL final against Milan? If that was in the Olympics, he would have got a perfect 10!!:wink:

canary boy
04-10-2011, 10:51
Just reporting back to you maxine and Saturdays game was a great day out, I dont think many teams will have as many clear cut chances as we did:ashamed: but it is probably the only 2-0 defeat that i have come away feeling very positive, sir alex had probably learnt his lesson of dropping the big guns against us after we beat them at Carrow road, The atmosphere from the homwe crowd was as expected very quiet, It reminded me of the Bernabeau when Real Madrid played CD Tenerife relying on the away fans to liven things up, cant wait to go to Everton and Tottenham where theres real atmosphere, I wish Man u well but fear the last couple of games they have been no where near where there supposed to be as far as performance is concerned:nono:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgzdTzU1iTc

they wouldnt give our scarves back!!!

AL JAY
11-10-2011, 10:55
Wayne Rooney has sent a plea to UEFA!

http://twitpic.com/6yowp7#.TpQJikeRmrU.facebook

canary boy
12-10-2011, 16:38
:tongue:

Never any Ipswich fans when you need them, Lifes just got a whole lot better:lol::lol::lol::jumping::ju

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12040_7236115,00.html

West mids tyke
12-10-2011, 17:55
wheres the barnsley fans, we are in our best run after 5 years of crap football and overated loan players and a nearly convicted druggie(O'Connor), IN HILLCROFT WE TRUST the future is bright it's RED nWHITE

AL JAY
12-10-2011, 20:24
They haven't won a league title for 20 years but still think they are the biggest club in the land!

http://newsthump.com/2011/10/12/liverpool-executives-somehow-under-impression-its-still-1986/

tonypub
24-10-2011, 17:40
alex furgerson has accepted full responsibility for the humiliation by man city he says he should not have rested howard webb for such a important game !!!

dokgolf
24-10-2011, 18:23
alex furgerson has accepted full responsibility for the humiliation by man city he says he should not have rested howard webb for such a important game !!!

:D:D Now you're being mean!:D Leave us alone to lick our wounds, you bully!:lol:

YOUNG GOLFER
24-10-2011, 18:28
Man Utd Fans. I see a helpline has been set up for suicidal Man Utd fans..the phone number is.... 0161 61 61 61:redcard::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::ro fl::rofl::rofl::crying2::crying2::crying2::raspber ry::raspberry::raspberry::doh::doh::doh::doh:

chips
24-10-2011, 18:33
We have had enough stick over the years but the blue moon is rising .A little red fan woke up this morning took of his gigsy pajamas ,got washed and dryed with his big fluffy red united towel,went down his little red stairs,had his breckie out of his little red united bowl ,had toast with red jam on .drank his tea from a little red mug ,put on his little red cap and his red scarf opened his little red door ,went down his path and went out through his little red gate ,and got run over by a big blue juggernaught.if you are offended by this post please phone 061 61 61 61 .Ten days to go and i will be in Tenerefe cant wait . Keith

dokgolf
24-10-2011, 18:39
Et tu YG????

garlicbread
24-10-2011, 19:18
Man Utd Fans. I see a helpline has been set up for suicidal Man Utd fans..the phone number is.... 0161 61 61 61:redcard::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::ro fl::rofl::rofl::crying2::crying2::crying2::raspber ry::raspberry::raspberry::doh::doh::doh::doh:

It always makes me smile when the ABU's get to have a go whenevr Manchester United have even a hiccup. Of course I concede we were outplayed by our noisy neighbours, but I remember in October of season 1996-97 being thrashed away at Newcastle 5-0 with Ginola making us look like novices, followed a week later by a 6-3 loss at Southampton............. but guess who won the Premiership............by 7 points.

Well it certainly wa1702sn't Liverpool

chips
24-10-2011, 19:25
It all makes fror good fun though and i appologise early for ManCity winning the Premiership .Chips

dokgolf
24-10-2011, 19:40
The words "chickens" and "hatch" spring to mind:whistle:

AL JAY
08-12-2011, 00:43
Just heard that the Manchester clubs are jointly releasing a fragrance for Christmas: Channel No.5 :D

AJP
08-12-2011, 01:41
Out this thursday.......................if I,m not mistaken............Along with a new range of diving gear by luis suarez.....................See we can take a joke

dokgolf
08-12-2011, 10:57
Just heard that the Manchester clubs are jointly releasing a fragrance for Christmas: Channel No.5 :D

Like a barb though my heart AJ:D

garlicbread
08-12-2011, 13:59
Apparantly the M62 is closed in both directions due to the gale force laughter coming from Merseyside and Yorkshire..................and I'm a Man United fan!

tonypub
11-12-2011, 00:53
Man U number 5. (Sung to the tune of Mambo number 5)

A little bit of Chico's broken toes,
A little bit of Fergie's whìskey nose,
A little a bit of Evra crying 'race',
... A little bit of Giggsy's pixie face,
A little bit of Vidic seeing red,
A little bit of Rooney's baldy head,
A little bit of Nani taking a dive,
You can see it all on Channel Five

AL JAY
12-12-2011, 11:38
Joey Barton doing his Suarez impression

http://paimages.s3.amazonaws.com/categories/news/480x385/12268958.jpg

AL JAY
20-12-2011, 23:34
Suarez showing off Liverpools new away kit.

http://pardaf.ro/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ku-klux-klan-salute-300x225.jpg

AL JAY
25-12-2011, 22:19
http://i41.tinypic.com/16ht4eo.jpg :raspberry::whistle:

kgbkaz
26-12-2011, 13:20
Hoping for a home win and 3 more points for Burnley today,U.T.C!!

imablue
11-01-2012, 10:44
is this just the usual rumour mill paper talk...or would it be good business...:)
LIVERPOOL: Andy Carroll has been given a £10million escape route out of Liverpool. The dramatic development comes after a top agent rang the club to offer them 23-year-old Carroll for just £20m. Newcastle flatly rejected the idea and a further proposal of £15m plus add-ons. They are prepared to offer £10m, though, for Carroll - who was a hero on Tyneside and would welcome a move back to his native North East. (The Sun). The Times however, say that Newcastle would pay about £15m for Carroll but that Liverpool want closer to £25m for the man they paid £35m for.
:raspberry2:

tonypub
11-01-2012, 10:51
its crazy,how can one man be worth more than the entire everton squad bar 2 players.imagine what you could do with 10mill doug

imablue
11-01-2012, 11:07
if we had 10 mill Tony, it would end up in the bank managers hands..

garlicbread
11-01-2012, 12:26

Mancini is claiming a rematch!!!

He reckons there was a mystery man interfering with Chris Foy's cards on Sunday.

garlicbread
14-01-2012, 19:48
:football:
Understand that Robert Huth has just been arrested by the police as he was leaving Liverpool. Apparantly he'd had £35 million of Liverpool's assets in his pockets all afternoon and forgot to give 'em back at the end of the game.

AL JAY
14-01-2012, 22:34
On the Radio Merseyside phone in earlier John Aldridge told startled listeners that Andy Carroll was signed on a free transfer and he was being completely serious,he tried to convince everyone because they got 50 million for Torres that Carroll and Suarez actually cost nothing! The man is completely Barking! I will try to get a link to it!

AL JAY
24-01-2012, 12:51
So these brown envelopes Mr Redknapp? And opening a bank account in the name of your dog?

http://cupwinkcook.net/trout/arry.gif

AL JAY
28-01-2012, 12:50
Spurs team sheet written by Arry

http://www.offthepost.info/wp-content/uploads/spursteamsheet.png

Ricman
28-01-2012, 18:04
Hard lines to Man Utd today. Always likely to happen with a neutral referee & against 11 men.

They can now concentrate on coming second ( or third ) in the league.

garlicbread
30-01-2012, 10:55
you saw it here first2289

AL JAY
05-02-2012, 19:47
Whats got 4 legs and more money than Everton?

Answer... Harry Redknapps dog!

garlicbread
14-02-2012, 18:45
The "ugly one" is back......again

imablue
18-02-2012, 22:01
6th round draw is due at 4.10pm Sunday 19th Feb.
Everton are ball No. 2...
give me 1st out of the bag,3rd 5th or 7th .... against any of the other 3 that qualified today .......COYBB

imablue
19-02-2012, 20:42
Happy with the home draw....no games are easy at this stage ....COYBB

AL JAY
26-02-2012, 14:50
Nice pic of the Liverpool fans (Devon & Cornwall branch)arriving at Euston earlier today

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=G&gbv=2&biw=1280&bih=658&tbm=isch&tbnid=h4xXcCO4aPKatM:&imgrefurl=http://imgclean.com/%3Fp%3D1436&docid=GUGKCx0pJf-qnM&imgurl=http://imgclean.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/indian-commuter-train.jpg&w=700&h=450&ei=LitKT4c_xbeFB-n1yIUO&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=957&vpy=190&dur=456&hovh=180&hovw=280&tx=227&ty=61&sig=103207119243835249754&page=1&tbnh=129&tbnw=172&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0

COL NIL SATIS
26-02-2012, 23:57
Nice pic of the Liverpool fans (Devon & Cornwall branch)arriving at Euston earlier today

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=G&gbv=2&biw=1280&bih=658&tbm=isch&tbnid=h4xXcCO4aPKatM:&imgrefurl=http://imgclean.com/%3Fp%3D1436&docid=GUGKCx0pJf-qnM&imgurl=http://imgclean.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/indian-commuter-train.jpg&w=700&h=450&ei=LitKT4c_xbeFB-n1yIUO&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=957&vpy=190&dur=456&hovh=180&hovw=280&tx=227&ty=61&sig=103207119243835249754&page=1&tbnh=129&tbnw=172&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0

Hahaha !!!!!!!!!

AL JAY
03-03-2012, 16:00
Its gonna be a long trip back to Norway for Olaf and Bjorn

http://twitpic.com/8rgzty

Deluded Kopites " I knewsh we shoulda shtayed in Trondheim!

AL JAY
02-04-2012, 21:11
Computer Analysis of Andy Carrolls dive...puts it to bed once and for all

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/139354-3/Stick-horse-QWOP.gif

imablue
02-04-2012, 23:47

AL JAY
22-04-2012, 18:02
Todays Premier league scores...

Old Trafford...Man utd 4 vs Everton 4

Molineux...... Wolves 0 vs Man city 2

Klanfield..... Ku Klux Kenny 0 vs WBA 1 Well done Woy! :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

YOUNG GOLFER
22-04-2012, 18:31
Todays Premier league scores...

Old Trafford...Man utd 4 vs Everton 4

Molineux...... Wolves 0 vs Man city 2

Klanfield..... Ku Klux Kenny 0 vs WBA 1 Well done Woy! :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Think King Kenny has his eye on another...... yes another trip to Wembley AL JAY thanks to our 2nd team.

AL JAY
22-04-2012, 18:35
Think King Kenny has his eye on another...... yes another trip to Wembley AL JAY thanks to our 2nd team.

Torres winner ...nailed!!! its written in the stars! on the radio just then the natives are getting fed up of KKK!

AL JAY
05-05-2012, 21:02
tell me ma,me ma
to put the champagne in the fridge
the cups gone to stamford bridge
tell me ma,me ma.......:laugh::c2:

Shugstar63
05-05-2012, 21:15
Bring in Goal Line technology now !!!!

Bayern certain winners of Champions League. IMO

imablue
05-05-2012, 23:02
What a cracking match that was....
anyone else watch it .....?
Arsenal 3 v Norwich 3...........

canary boy
05-05-2012, 23:15
Norwich again never stop amazing me, lets hope we improve even more next season and hope villa dont need to win at carrrow road next week cos were in the party mood and will show no mercy

Shugstar63
05-05-2012, 23:21
Norwich again never stop amazing me, lets hope we improve even more next season and hope villa dont need to win at carrrow road next week cos were in the party mood and will show no mercy

"NORWICH City Manager Paul Lambert rates keeping Norwich City in the Barclays Premier League as his 'greatest achievement' since taking the reins in 2009.

The Canaries secured safety with two games left to play, and now face a tough trip to the Emirates Stadium with the pressure off against Arsene Wenger's Champions League chasing Gunners.

Since taking over in August 2009, Lambert has led his side to the League One title and automatic promotion from the Championship, but the Premier League has presented the biggest challenge of all."

Congratulations...............great player, who may become as good a manager....good luck next season!

canary boy
09-05-2012, 10:05
It amazes me that these clubs keep spending what they have not got! OK were all not quite as lucky as NCFC to get an ex tyre fitter to second highest English goalscorer in three seasons but you cannot sustain this ridiculous spending, Paul Lambert has been given a very small budget from the £60 million earned to ensure the future of the club and the news about Blackburn well where's all the cash gone?They have been in the top flight for years? They all need a dose of what NCFC and Southampton have had and start again from the bottom

AL JAY
16-05-2012, 23:01
Ken Dodd has been put in temporary manager of Liverpool football club. In a statement issued by the American owners, they said "we are trying to cut costs in every direction, and by not changing the initials on 18 managers coats, it will save the club £642" :wink:

Here's Kenny leaving Anfield for the last time!

http://i45.tinypic.com/2qjgcuw.jpg

They wouldnae let me keep my favourite coat!

AL JAY
17-05-2012, 18:30
On the first day of his new job Gary Neville
said to Roy Hodgson: "Don't forget gaffer,
we haven't got Wayne for the first two games."

Roy replied: "I employed you as a coach,
not a weather forecaster!" .....:laugh: sorry Woy

Ricman
18-05-2012, 13:54
Here`s another one you won`t like.

How do you get the cork back in a Champagne bottle.

Ask a Man Utd fan.

AL JAY
27-05-2012, 14:45
I see it didn't take King Kenny long to get a new job!

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s320x320/527681_279035362191976_100002565438062_549984_1803 834743_n.jpg

AL JAY
30-05-2012, 22:55
Roberto Martinez of Wigan has decided not to take the Liverpool managers position,He told BBC sport he will wait until a big club comes in for him!;):bootyshake::bowdown::bowdown::devil2:

Breaking News, Sky Sports, Brendan Rodgers to take over at Anfield,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18235961

AL JAY
09-06-2012, 15:21
The England squad have been to visit a Polish orphanage...

'It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope'

Said Igor, aged 6. :whistle:;)

Shugstar63
15-06-2012, 16:37
Breaking NEWS FROM EURO 2012

"Polish fans have been officially warned if they cause any more trouble during Euro 2012, they will be deported back to the UK" :)

AL JAY
16-06-2012, 20:38
Pic from twitter of Liverpools new 3rd kit... Please God let it be true

https://twitter.com/Jayhopwood/status/214058434092482560/photo/1

*puts Ray Bans on*

imablue
16-06-2012, 21:03
you did say the Turd kit ... ha ha ....

Shugstar63
17-06-2012, 02:12
Jeez.......i see from this morning's newspaper that there could be a Scotland V England clash at Wembley soon

You'd think after the USA scudded our boys that the SFA would like to avoid any future embarrassment by arranging friendlies against Libya & Azarbaijan!
:)

Shugstar63
10-07-2012, 11:14
Loving the forthcoming advert from Scotland's other national drink !!
Well done the advertising department at AG Barrs Cumbernauld!!!:devil:

junglejim
10-07-2012, 17:33
Aw Shuggsie , ye've opened the door!
And I've a whole catalogue of them , this is going to be fun!:laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

What a shower of Fuds as they ripped off Taxpayers ! Moonbeams !

www.glasgow.gov.uk/en/business/businessevents/ibroxfootballstadium.htm

Shugstar63
11-07-2012, 06:04
Shocking I know JJ.
Hopefully everyone involved will be jailed.
I'm well out of it now and looking forward to the new season. And nae Rangers to gubb my fixed odds coupon either.....every cloud !

AL JAY
11-07-2012, 13:16
Flop Andy Carroll to go out on loan!

http://newsthump.com/2012/07/11/andy-carroll-loan-availability-alerts-supermarkets/

AL JAY
14-07-2012, 23:28
John Terry shows off the new Chelsea away kit !!!

http://americanhistory.si.edu/brown/history/1-segregated/images/kkk-robe-l.jpg

slodgedad
14-07-2012, 23:32
Spot on, Al.

Disgusting verdict today.

LeFrunk
14-07-2012, 23:46
Well now , we LEEDS UTD fans might have something to cheer about after 7/8yrs of the duldrums. The Arabs look like they are comming to town with a buyout from Ken Bates . Man Utd and City fans beware , we MIGHT be on our way back .

imablue
16-07-2012, 10:51
Carroll Shown Exit Door...
liverpool have denied that they are looking to show Andy Carroll the exit door.

They tried showing it him last month but he missed it!

Shugstar63
20-07-2012, 02:25
Kind of puts football differences into perspective I think.
I have a print on my living room wall with a world famous saying from a past great Scottish manager.....but it is simply not true

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1125803?cc=5739

seanocelt
20-07-2012, 03:47
What a sin.

Shugstar63
20-07-2012, 04:17
The words on my print are " Football is not just a matter of life and death: it is more important than that"

It's not............................................... ...

Motherwell V Panathinaikos in the CL.....If the Well supporters take €100 each into the away game, I reckon they'll have enough to bribe the whole defence !!

imablue
21-07-2012, 11:28
Anybody else heard this ...??
LIVERPOOL: The BBC reports that Juventus have told Van Persie they want to pair him with Luis Suarez up front. They will make a bid for the Liverpool man even if they fail to land RVP.

Shugstar63
27-07-2012, 07:37
Started watching Team GB v Senegal last night......couldn't have been that good.......I nodded off......did we win?

TheBloke
31-07-2012, 22:25
Watched the British wimmin beat Brazil tonight and thoroughly deserve it to.....maybe a video should be sent to the mens team to inspire them to actually give a ****.

I can't help feeling that the support from us sexist male fans would be much greater if they wore the same uniforms as the beach volleyball wimmin.

Call me old fashioned but the fact is they would get a much larger following.By the way the uniform only applies to the fit ones,the munters have to wear normal footie stuff.:laugh:

I await a torrent of abuse............................................. ........................................

KirstyJay
01-08-2012, 01:16
Here are your strikers...

3521 3522

Who looks like the biggest girl? lol

Shugstar63
12-08-2012, 12:55
Cracking weekend in Sunny Scotland......
Few cold ones.
Football.....Royal Albert 0 Larkhall Thistle 3.
More cold ones.
Treble up at the footie fixed odds.
20 on a horse at 6-1
More Sun today.....

If Carlsberg did.......................................:lol:

junglejim
12-08-2012, 18:57
Shug ,Carlsberg did a season in Scotland and it´s not over yet !!.....

Just in from Sunday session- Levien has called up Black ,the assassin, from Div. 3 - are we really that desparate that no other Scottish Player could step in ?
Is he wanting his house painted or what ?

Shugstar63
13-08-2012, 05:02
JJ......I'm not too sure who will be available.
Are your side not playing a memorial glamour friendly against Half Man Half Biscuit, sorry Dukla Prague that day ?

A win against the Ozzies should help our co-efficient after some tremendous displays from St Johnstone, Motherwell & Dundee Utd on their Euro travels.

AL JAY
18-08-2012, 20:30
Liverpool manager quote "Im here to create history" We will pass sides off the park,posession posession posession!!!

Err today was LFCs worst opening defeat since 1937, you had 57% posession , but no goals and 70 millions worth of players on the bench!!!

Keep it going Brendan you may make history quicker than you think!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: next up Man City!

imablue
18-08-2012, 22:04
Just had a phone call of me mate ..he,s in town and said the pubs are empty ....
all the L,Pool fans have gone home ....:raspberry:

AL JAY
18-08-2012, 22:09
Just had a phone call of me mate ..he,s in town and said the pubs are empty ....
all the L,Pool fans have gone home ....:raspberry:

Is he in Devon? :laugh::lol::lol: Dublin or Oslo :wink: :eyebrows:

imablue
18-08-2012, 22:25
Match of the Day first game...ha ha ....

AL JAY
19-08-2012, 02:32
Match of the Day first game...ha ha ....

LFC Manager Brendan Rodgers looking glum after the drubbing at WBA :raspberry:

http://trestlessurfcrowd.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/blobfish.jpg?w=510

YOUNG GOLFER
19-08-2012, 02:35
Go to bed..............................:redcard::redcard ::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::red card:

KirstyJay
19-08-2012, 09:38
Go to bed..............................:redcard::redcard ::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::red card:

What's the difference between Liverpool FC and a triangle?

A triangle has 3 points. :lol: ;)

...and the season begins... :D

junglejim
19-08-2012, 12:57
How many Rangers supporters does it take to change a light bulb ?..... 49,001 .... 1 to change the bulb and the rest to argue it´s the same bulb!

:scotland:

Shugstar63
20-08-2012, 12:30
Shyte Junglejim.....nearly split my sides there !
I take it you don't have much luck with the burds, eh?:lol:

A female Celtic fan goes to Irvine council to register for child benefit.
"How many children?" asks the council worker "10" replies the Celtic fan
"10???" says the council worker.. "What are their names?"
"Declan, Declan, Declan, Declan, Declan, Declan, Declan, Declan, Declan and Declan"
"Doesn't that get confusing?"
"Naah..." she says "its great because if they are out playing in the street I just have to shout DECLAAAN, YER DINNER'S READY or DECLAN GO TO BED NOW and they all do it..."
"What if you want to speak to one individually?" says the perturbed council worker. "That's easy," she says... "I just use their surnames"

junglejim
20-08-2012, 12:38
Oh you really are hurting Shug!
Any more world record jokes for the MSM ?

Oh a link to another Larkhall Thistle player ,what a Timmy team!
http://www.facebook.com/CelticFC?ref=stream

Shugstar63
20-08-2012, 12:49
JJ....not sure why I should be hurting....we beat some duff East End team 1-0 on Saturday.......
Thanks for The Larkhall Thistle history lesson....I know it though....my Father's home town.

What's MSM ?

Angusjim
24-08-2012, 10:00
Watched Hearts - Liverpool game last night not one for the purists, more of a good old fashioned British cup tie game played at a fast tempo in a great atmosphere at Tynecastle. I prefered watching that to the very poor offering that was on show in Helsenburg on Tuesday. But what do I know I support Brechin City:crazy: I await CONSTRUCTIVE criticism from my green & white friends :raspberry:

junglejim
24-08-2012, 11:04
Watched Hearts - Liverpool game last night not one for the purists, more of a good old fashioned British cup tie game played at a fast tempo in a great atmosphere at Tynecastle. I prefered watching that to the very poor offering that was on show in Helsenburg on Tuesday. But what do I know I support Brechin City:crazy: I await CONSTRUCTIVE criticism from my green & white friends :raspberry:
What criticism AJ ? Hearts were unlucky ,they played well and lost by an unfortunate OG .Templeton could have done better during his spell and Driver hardly saw the ball when he came on (should have been on earlier) .
The atmosphere was terrific and if Hearts can perform like that consistently then they will give the Hoops a severe challenge in SPL .
I´m sure they´ll be up for 2nd part of Tie!
(Shugs MSM = Main Stream Media i.e. not internet bampots )

Whilst I enjoyed watching the tie , the following Supercopa Barça v Real was a planet away in terms of football skill ,passing & ball control - what do they have in their Empañadas that you don´t have in your Bridies AJ ?
I think it´s the gravy!
https://www.google.es/search?q=empa%C3%B1adas&hl=es&client=firefox-nightly&hs=hPX&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&prmd=imvnse&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=3VI3ULftAaPT0QWvrYDwBA&ved=0CCMQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=664

Angusjim
24-08-2012, 14:22
What criticism AJ ? Hearts were unlucky ,they played well and lost by an unfortunate OG .Templeton could have done better during his spell and Driver hardly saw the ball when he came on (should have been on earlier) .
The atmosphere was terrific and if Hearts can perform like that consistently then they will give the Hoops a severe challenge in SPL .
I´m sure they´ll be up for 2nd part of Tie!
(Shugs MSM = Main Stream Media i.e. not internet bampots )

Whilst I enjoyed watching the tie , the following Supercopa Barça v Real was a planet away in terms of football skill ,passing & ball control - what do they have in their Empañadas that you don´t have in your Bridies AJ ?
I think it´s the gravy!
https://www.google.es/search?q=empa%C3%B1adas&hl=es&client=firefox-nightly&hs=hPX&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&prmd=imvnse&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=3VI3ULftAaPT0QWvrYDwBA&ved=0CCMQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=664

JJ Broon Sas on them that's the differance

Angusjim
26-08-2012, 12:52
Partick Thistle have now got to be Glasgow's second best team they are on great run Davie Thistle must be a happy man. Where's the match reports Davie ?? :c2::c2:

AL JAY
31-08-2012, 19:51
Transfer window deadline day news...

Liverpool have offered £40 million for West Ham striker Andy Carroll :lol: :crazy:

AL JAY
02-09-2012, 15:33
Liverpool 0 vs Arsenal 2

http://i.imgur.com/D6uUr.jpg

Ricman
05-09-2012, 15:25
Liverpool have offered £40 million for West Ham striker Andy Carroll

That was before he got injured. They have now offered £50 million & Suarez & Gerrard. Liverpool owners are said to be backing Rodgers to the hilt of the knife they stuck in his back when they refused to buy Dempsey for 15 shillings.

Harmonicaman
05-09-2012, 17:42
BBC are showing The Rangers V Motherwell match on 26th Sept. at 19:15pm
Read all about it! (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19490974)

Shugstar63
05-09-2012, 21:02
BBC are showing The Rangers V Motherwell match on 26th Sept. at 19:15pm
Read all about it! (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19490974)

I know......it's a real laugh as Motherwell supporters say that they will maybe boycott the match, which will leave an extra 90 empty seats.
See The Pacific Shelfers got Raith Rovers.....could be a banana skin....they got previous:lol:

junglejim
06-09-2012, 05:18
Ah Shugs-new Avatar! I see you have walked away from Larkhall and Liverpool now and are spreading more disinformation - some day you will get it right :tongue:
Check the companies house entries below for date of incorporation -we were formed in 1887/8 and changed our NAME in 1994 to accommodate share issue for PLC :c2:
-we did not go out of business or into administration owing 134 million pounds ! :ashamed:

Sevco was formed in 2012 to accommodate Trigger´s Broom as a new company as a result of Administration and shortly Liquidation ! :lol:

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/a11f6a6859f638567f2627e79e933c99/compdetails

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/6517522556b1b5113a45f1810136ea1c/compdetails

Shugstar63
06-09-2012, 11:44
Don't know about everyone else, but so confident of the forthcoming weeks Scotland games.....booked my flights for Brasil. 6 points here we come:lol:

junglejim
06-09-2012, 16:17
But I though Trigger´s Broom supporters were boycotting any Scotland games or SFA/SPL games ? have you bought your 9 quid programme for the Motherwell Game yet ?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/other-sports/rangers-fans-wrong-to-boycott-scotland-979928

Shugstar63
08-09-2012, 14:32
Cash on Scotland today at 15-8

2-0 & 2-1 Correct score....................easy money.

Mon the Scotland:)

Ah well......ever the optimist........different tourney same old Scotland.....guff as ever.
Pass marks for Dixon & the goalkeeper, only.

Slaughtered at the bookies......que sera

Davie Thistle
09-09-2012, 12:15
......hey shug -et-al!
Git yer dosh on the
Mighty Jagzz to win
2.0! :whistle:
:jumping:

Mind the games on live
on bbc alba at 4.5pm today!
So get the beers in and watch
a GUD FITBA TEAM!
C'MON RA JAGZZ!!!

............ach I'm no happy!!
buggered up my prediction!

WOOOOHOOOO!!!

:lots-jumping:

Shugstar63
09-09-2012, 23:01
......hey shug -et-al!
Git yer dosh on the
Mighty Jagzz to win

Mind the games on live
a GUD FITBA TEAM!
C'MON RA JAGZZ!!!

WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Well done Davie........you must have been sweating on that one !
Had a great weekend in the boozer with a few friends watching the Scotland match.....unfortunately much the same team as I've been following for the last5 or 6 campaigns....much hope and little substance which has been the norm of late ! Must say though forgot Gary Caldwell, I did think he had a decent game along with Dixon & McGregor.......

The conversation after the match went on to Scottish Football in general.......I became quite heartened by this as my two best friends felt that the game in general had taken a turn for the better given that there was now interest in lower divisions given the inclusion of the Govan team in Division 3.
Given my mates are season ticket holders at Fir Park I found this rather surprising.
However they were intimating that given there was no strong Rangers side in the SPL, they felt that other SPL clubs might see Celtic as definitely more there for the taking than they did before......and given that the SPL champions may be concentrating on creating a good impression in the CL that hopefully they would take their eye off the ball in the SPL, thus enabling a greater challenge from their team and others.
Kind of makes sense I suppose.........
They also said that they hoped that New Rangers stuck around for a few years as the SFL clubs would as a result benefit from playing a club with a large support and would perhaps be able to sign slightly better players and present a bigger challenge to the "bigger" SPL Clubs, especially in Cup competitions

I did say I felt that the owners of the club were perhaps less than honest and did not see much future for the new club.....

They thought the New club had embraced the SFL with a gusto and were impressed at Peterhead & Berwick's attitude when playing them.......that's got to be good IMO'

Admittedly I've only seen 2 junior games & one SPL game live this season.....I can say that I have seen 12 goals.......so hopefully our National side can emulate that in the qualifiers? We wait in anticipation !!!!!!!!!!!! Looking for the big Thistle's price to win the cup .....cant find it

Shugstar63
12-09-2012, 10:36
Looks very much as if Scotland's chance of qualifying for Rio is over with around 13 months and 8 matches still to go.
Thought it would be an age before we saw a team in the famous strips play as ineptly as they did during wee Bertie's reign....unfortunately not.

The team were shocking with pass marks going again to MacGregor and Forest. Mackie tried hard, but there was no cohesion or game plan from the team in general.

Saving grace ? Probably Wales being in the group and we may be able to avoid bottom spot.

Another good few years in the wilderness looks likely.

Levein ? He should go now before we drop from the top 100 teams in the world.

Shugstar63
25-09-2012, 18:30
I hear a "few" of the Celtic faithful shall be having an early Halloween Party in the East End of Glasgow tonight for the sell out clash with Raith Rovers.

Rumour has it quite a few shall be attending dressed as green plastic seats.:shy:

Shugstar63
26-09-2012, 16:16
......hey shug -et-al!
Git yer dosh on the
Mighty Jagzz to win

Mind the games on live
a GUD FITBA TEAM!
C'MON RA JAGZZ!!!

WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Davie.....a big congratulations to your team....I read today you are the only side in the UK to have won all their league games ?

Bet of the year has to be Motherwell to win at 13-8 tonight in the league cup.

Harmonicaman
29-09-2012, 10:25
Steve Kean "resigns" as Blackburn manager...Order of the boot (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/28/steve-kean-resign-blackburn-rovers)

imablue
29-09-2012, 10:36
...hardly unexpected really....i wonder who will be their next manager? if the owners are taking things into their own hands ...who,d bother ....:redcard:

Harmonicaman
29-09-2012, 21:55
Fans are seeking clarifcation on John Terry chant...Daily Mash (http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/fans-seek-terry-chant-clarification-2012092842898)

Ricman
30-09-2012, 16:21
Further confirmation yesterday, as if any were needed, Man. Utd. do not win if there is a neutral referee & they have to play against 11 men.

Theater of broken dreams again. Moving views of the crowd in tears, I was overcome with emulsion.

junglejim
17-10-2012, 10:19
Just when Chuckie Bhoy was getting his IPO together and things were quiet - He´s coming back !!
The return of the Whyte Knight? Craigie Bhoy´s back in town !

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/hurricane-craigie-set-to-hit-ibrox/

http://imageshack.us/a/img217/4301/craigthewhyte.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/craigthewhyte.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us) from KDS

The gift that keeps on giving!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-19976991

AL JAY
31-10-2012, 21:13
Quality Man Utd flag at Stamford Bridge

Chelsea...Standing up for racism since err Sunday!!! :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

slodgedad
31-10-2012, 21:46
Quality Man Utd flag at Stamford Bridge

Chelsea...Standing up for racism since err Sunday!!! :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:
It was unfortunate that the ref was in the firing line.

Chelsea were determined to show that they were anti something..

junglejim
31-10-2012, 22:56
The old ones are the best !
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7439/8142733392a48aeac9b0o.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/211/8142733392a48aeac9b0o.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

seanocelt
01-11-2012, 03:06
Oh you are fast you.....you...you have a gift my friend.No! You HAVE A GIFT MY FRIEND. .

CaribeCelt
01-11-2012, 10:45
Oh you are fast you.....you...you have a gift my friend.No! You HAVE A GIFT MY FRIEND. .

:D Very De Niro-esque.
Were you watching Analyse This lately:crylaughing:

seanocelt
01-11-2012, 14:44
Indeedy, love it. Love any mafia stuff. hate Zombies but.

AL JAY
07-11-2012, 03:16
Appearing at a dive near you soon...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/311231_4869902784265_223617257_n.jpg

garlicbread
21-11-2012, 23:29
NEW electrical plugs being offered by Amazon

Only trouble is they are completely useless in Europe

:D:D:D

imablue
24-11-2012, 12:24
More brown envelopes for Arry....:eyebrows:
Queens Park Rangers have appointed Harry Redknapp as manager on a two-and-a-half year contract.

imablue
01-12-2012, 10:50
Chelsea have released their new Christmas advent calender. I bought one for my nephew, he was so disappointed, every time he opened a door,
a Chelsea manger left.:eyebrows:

junglejim
01-12-2012, 11:31
Trigger´s Broom Christmas Card :lol:
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5605/7taex.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/7taex.jpg/)

From Arsene Parcelie KDS

imablue
16-12-2012, 22:15
News from L,Poo FC....
Last week, Brenda Rodgers told the press that he thought Liverpool could finish second.

I didn't realise he meant in every game!:raspberry:

imablue
01-01-2013, 21:25
I had to leave too .....as if ...i wish ...

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/scouse-women-force-fellaini-liverpool-122343461.html
:pray::eyebrows::agree:

AL JAY
06-01-2013, 20:02
Apparently in Uruguay a hand is a foot :wink2:

junglejim
13-01-2013, 12:00
Re: The 'Football Club formerly known as Rangers' thread

After multiple reports regarding racist complaints, I have no option but to close this thread.

Unfortunately none of the mods are familiar witha lot of the terms used so I have taken it upon myself to close it.

Feel free to open a new Rangers thread but please make it less contraversial.

RIP The thread - but if they open a new one , will it be the same thread or a new thread and will it keep it's history ? :crylaughing:

Shugstar63
13-02-2013, 04:23
First football coupon up in two & a half years....thanks to Scotland's finest.....nice to see STV air some good comedy for a change....."Carry On Defending".......

Hoping to retire to the Reefie late March.....Cheltenham winner allowing. Fingers crossed.:lol:

AL JAY
14-02-2013, 21:43
Liverpool lost in the first leg of the Europa cup tonight! Zenit St Petersberg 2 vs Liverpool 0

They were like Oscar Pistorious

One shot on target and could do with another two legs :jumping::crazy: :raspberry:

Shugstar63
19-02-2013, 08:03
Most pointless news today......

Rangers have offered training facilities to Wales before next Month's World Cup qualifying match against Scotland.

We are both out anyway.......so who really cares ?

Shugstar63
28-02-2013, 13:54
Nice to see my old football team being cleared of wrong doing. Perhaps now supporters of other Scottish Clubs will get on with supporting their own sides instead of obsessing over another ? Somehow I doubt it.
Rangers

Rangers players 'were eligible' despite club's failure to declare EBTs
STV 28 February 2013 12:16 GMT

Rangers faced losing up to five Scottish Premier League titles.SNS Group

**Rangers were not stripped of Scottish Premier League titles because their players were eligible to play in league matches, despite EBT payments not being made. **

Lord Nimmo Smith’s reasoning for his decision to fine the old Rangers company £250,000, as opposed to withdrawing up to five titles, states no “unfair competitive advantage” was gained by the club.

League rules state all monies paid to players for playing activities must be detailed in player contracts sent to them. However, the commission’s report states the players were eligible to play.

The commission’s report states: "Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage from the contraventions of the SPL Rules in failing to make proper disclosure of the side-letter arrangements, nor did the non-disclosure have the effect that any of the registered players were ineligible to play, and for this and other reasons no sporting sanction or penalty should be imposed upon Rangers FC.

"Although the payments in this case were not themselves irregular and were not in breach of SPL and SFA rules, the scale and extent of the proven contraventions of the disclosure rules require a substantial penalty to be imposed."

Later in the report, the reasons for deeming players not ineligible is outlined. It states that if a player was incorrectly registered, his registration was not subject to immediate termination and a process had to be undertaken for it to be revoked.

"[Mr McKenzie, SPL lawyer] accepted no provision of the rules enabled the board of the SPL retrospectively to terminate the registration of the player.

"All parties concerned - clubs, players and footballing authorities - should be able to proceed on the faith of an official register. This means that a player's registration should generally be treated as standing unless and until revoked.

"In the kind of situation we are dealing with, we are satisfied that the registration of the specified players with the SPL was valid from the outset, and accordingly they were eligible to play in official matches. There was therefore no breach of SPL rule D1.11."

Get over it:laugh:

Shugstar63
01-03-2013, 08:56
Get over it and stop obsessing !

Do you remember this legitimate league win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zujyKq3u_jU

As The Streets sang "Dry your eyes, son"

At Rugby Park, Kilmarnock that same day, certain players at Celtic FC, who shall remain nameless tried to influence the title race by suggesting that perhaps the then Killie keeper, Gordon Marshall should not try so hard and let a few more goals in thus enabling the mighty Celts to win the championship.......attempted match fixing....now that is low....Take a bow Messers Lennon & Sutton.

http://www.killiefc.com/Season%202002-03/KilmarnockFC/Match%20Reports/030525-CELTIC%20(SPL)/030525-CELTIC%20(SPL).htm

junglejim
01-03-2013, 10:02
They died by their own hands , thanks Mr Murray & Craigie bhoy!
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7192/56100512.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/56100512.png/)

Shugstar63
01-03-2013, 11:55
Now according to the Law........

Which of these is NOT guilty ?

Get over it:laugh:

Shugstar63
11-03-2013, 12:52
Anyone reckon that this could have been a goal yesterday?
Final score Hibernian 0 Hearts 0

The referee, two blokes running the line and the 4th official didn't quite catch it!:confused:

garlicbread
17-03-2013, 14:59
No need for any 4644words

Dave-Durham
17-03-2013, 15:48
So Andy Cole (sorry Andrew) and Dwight Yorke reckon that that wasn't handball and the goalkeeper shouldn't have been sent off?
Sorry lads but with opinions like that it's no wonder footballers whinge on and complain about every decision given.

Shugstar63
27-03-2013, 13:36
Scotland......out of the qualifiers before Andorra & San Marino:ashamed:

junglejim
27-03-2013, 13:44
Scotland should liquidate and buy Brazil´s history - it´s been done elswhere !

Shugstar63
27-03-2013, 14:01
Who Alan Brazil?.........he wasn't that great !

junglejim
30-03-2013, 18:21
Davie - Thistle looking healthier now after todays results !! Onwards and upwards!!

Davie Thistle
30-03-2013, 19:28
...........yeah JJ!

looking great!
4 points ahead and a game in hand!

Today could prove to be pivital in the race for the title.
Thistle were by far the better team today but were up against not only Cowdenbeath
but a referee hell bent on giving them every decision.
Without doubt the most biased refereeing display I have witnessed in many a day.

....now to the positives,
the defence were solid with the exception of the goal we lost which was really poor.
Doolan yet again the hero with both goals, excellent low finish for the first and a close range header for the second.

A fantastic Thistle support today that cheered the team on throughout the game.........all 96 minutes of it!
Cowden hit the post with a free kick (which they shouldn't have been given) deep into injury time
but had that gone in it would have been a huge injustice.

Given the Morton result the midweek fixture with Raith Rovers in Kirkaldy - Fife again!!!
now becomes massive. Three point in that one and we are on - dare I say it! - the verge of glory!

C'mon the Jags!!

Ment to say, D's dad has a bet on who will win the leagues,
Sellik, Thistle, QoS & servco!!!!
two down two to go!!

junglejim
31-03-2013, 12:15
Can't believe he picked Celtic & Sevco to win their leagues ! obviously likes living on the edge !
Will be great to see Jags in top league , can't beat a local derby game !
Queen's Cross will be heaving - time to buy one of the closed pubs and make a killing!
Don't screw up now !

Shugstar63
02-04-2013, 00:36
Now that Paulo has the Sunderland job.....will the club be changing their colours to the Blackshirts or camicie nere ?
And will manage to keep them up against the tide of pinko liberalism ?:tiphat:

slodgedad
02-04-2013, 00:55
Now that Paulo has the Sunderland job.....will the club be changing their colours to the Blackshirts or camicie nere ?
And will manage to keep them up against the tide of pinko liberalism ?:tiphat:
I, for one, am interested to follow his ambition.

He has a proven passion for the almighty game so why should his political views have anything to do with it?

junglejim
02-04-2013, 00:59

He has a proven passion for the almighty game so why should his political views have anything to do with it?
Just as well it wasn´t Anthony Stokes then Slodge !! Politics and Football - it´ll never catch on !
I´ve never heard of De Canio singing La Quinta Brigada in Bairds right enough!

slodgedad
02-04-2013, 01:02
Just as well it wasn´t Anthony Stokes then Slodge !! Politics and Football - it´ll never catch on !
I´ve never heard of De Canio singing La Quinta Brigada in Bairds right enough!
Hopefully it won't south of the border

junglejim
02-04-2013, 01:09
I´m sure de Canio could learn the song to placate the masses !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI68j3g2ZC0

slodgedad
02-04-2013, 01:14
If everyone's past was availble with today's technology we wouldn't have anyone in control.

Watching Sky News at the mo and they are dragging up everything he has ever done...pfft.

No one seems to be interested in how he'll do the job.

Shugstar63
02-04-2013, 09:25

Slodge....it was indeed a joke.
Admired Di Canio as a player and hope he keeps the Black Cats up.....had a few good days down there in the Old Roker days.

junglejim
02-04-2013, 09:45
Sunderland´s answer to Balloteli ?
The guy´s passion for the game is undeniable , his ability with a football was exceptional but his high profile public behaviour , like a few others (Gazza spings to mind, Glen Hoddle´s God, John Terry ....) will always be used to sell print and media .

Davie Thistle
02-04-2013, 09:48
............mate's a Mackem,
txt'd me the other day, can't make his mind up!!
Still, can't do any worse than o'neil!!

.....Partick Thistle AWAY to raith Rovers in kirkaldy tonite!:spin:

could be 7 points clear by 9pm!:pray:

ooooooooooooooh awl excited I am!:jumping:

AL JAY
06-04-2013, 19:50
Suarez spotted at the Aintree Grand National...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533745_513338638730607_1379372729_n.jpg

junglejim
07-04-2013, 19:29
Nae luck Davie Thistle -the Doonhamers beat you on penalties to win the Ramsden Cup and make it a great double !
You´ll just have to focus on winning your league now and get amongst the big boys!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22043859

Davie Thistle
08-04-2013, 14:05
I'm far more disappointed about how poorly we played than that we didn't win...

such a shame that so many Jags fans came to watch the team's worst performance of the season
by a very considerable distance.

Our support was fantastic throughout particularly when we had so little to cheer ,

I was hoping the performance against raith on Tuesday night was just a bad day at the office but now I'm not so sure.
I thought we looked tired today but its no excuse.

Not sure how the team will react to today's defeat. It'll either fire them up or do the opposite.

.............yeah JJ.

The only thing I can say with certainty is that moron will be right up for Wednesday night,
so we really need to be on the ball or we will get a doing!

and another dis-jointed display like the last two games will not go unpunished.

This is where we will earn our stripes....it's do or die time!!

Angusjim
10-04-2013, 15:48
Davie good luck to the Thistle tonight :c2::c2: are you going to the game ?

junglejim
10-04-2013, 21:57
There you go Davie - a win -5 points clear with a game in hand - you´re feelin´better already!

Davie Thistle
10-04-2013, 22:55
Awritey fella's!

Just in, fantastic result, fantastic team, fantastic fans, fantastic club (is that enough??)

We bossed the first half and deservedly went in one up.
Second half Moron had most of the possession but never troubled our keeper,
we had a few chances to wrap it up

too buzzing to write any more

Champions Elect!

C'monra Jags!!!!!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

9,000 fans there on a Wed nite!
Fan- tastic!

junglejim
11-04-2013, 10:21
Good result, great crowd - this Armaggedon is takin´some getting used to!!

primrose
13-04-2013, 19:51
:flatcap:
Well done Wigan, so pleased for Dave Whelan but shame on the minority of Millwall Fans for their appalling behaviour.

marbro8
13-04-2013, 20:21
:flatcap:
Well done Wigan, so pleased for Dave Whelan but shame on the minority of Millwall Fans for their appalling behaviour.what happened primrose? i didn't watch it, i got arrested in the 80's when my team played them and just to add insult to injury i got locked up in a cell with 2 of them:ashamed:, but in my defence i was only young and have learned that football violence is idiotic

primrose
13-04-2013, 21:00
what happened primrose? i didn't watch it, i got arrested in the 80's when my team played them and just to add insult to injury i got locked up in a cell with 2 of them:ashamed:, but in my defence i was only young and have learned that football violence is idiotic

About 20 mins before the end of the Match it all kicked off, they were fighting amongst themselves lots of Police and Stewards involved.They had to take lots of women and kids out they were terrified.the TV Cameras didn't show it all as they said they didn't want to glorify the appalling behaviour of mindless idiots,what it did show was bad enough, I just don't understand why they were fighting their own fans and then they turned on the Police.w.mirror.co.uk/sport/football

w.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/video-watch-shocking-scenes-violence-1830534

marbro8
13-04-2013, 21:09

About 20 mins before the end of the Match it all kicked off, they were fighting amongst themselves lots of Police and Stewards involved.They had to take lots of women and kids out they were terrified.the TV Cameras didn't show it all as they said they didn't want to glorify the appalling behaviour of mindless idiots,what it did show was bad enough, I just don't understand why they were fighting their own fans and then they turned on the Police.w.mirror.co.uk/sport/football

w.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/video-watch-shocking-scenes-violence-1830534i have been to matches in the 80's where the right side would fight with the left side??? i do hope that those days are gone and not rearing it's ugly head:(, i got arrested a few times and all it did was cost me a lot of money in fines:(, i now look forward to having a few pints and a chat with opposing fans, it is cheaper and a lot more rewarding;)

Angusjim
21-04-2013, 10:03
Hopefully a good game at Celtic Park today, can Inverness can delay the inevitably of the title going to Celtic, I am sure Terry Butcher will get his team up for the challenge. Come on the Teuchtars:)

junglejim
21-04-2013, 11:43
I.m quite sure AJ Tel- Boy will give us a game , they always do - it´s been good towatch some teams actually come out and play against us rather than "sitiing-in" - Dundee Utd , ICT and even Murderwell have had a go -we haven´t been at our best in League but some other teams have improved and it´s good to see some young talent being given an opportunity , I´m sure Higdon will make the grade!
Anyway time for the off and another 90 mins of screaming to release the tension !

Angusjim
21-04-2013, 12:09
I.m quite sure AJ Tel- Boy will give us a game , they always do - it´s been good towatch some teams actually come out and play against us rather than "sitiing-in" - Dundee Utd , ICT and even Murderwell have had a go -we haven´t been at our best in League but some other teams have improved and it´s good to see some young talent being given an opportunity , I´m sure Higdon will make the grade!
Anyway time for the off and another 90 mins of screaming to release the tension !

I am at work but will listen on the radio no too much oh the black stuff today. I think that the youth policies that the likes of Dundee Utd have are now paying dividends but not enough is done to compensate teams who loose young players they bring thru to "bigger" teams. The likes of Souttar & Gauld have been at Utd for around 6 years already.

Davie Thistle
21-04-2013, 13:36
CHAMPIONEES!!

A sparkling second performance brought the First Division title to Maryhill.

In front of a large traveling support,
we struggled a wee bit in the first half to produce the slick passing football that has been our hallmark this season.
Second half we turned it on and could have won even more comfortably than we did.
Erskine produced yet another memorable goal to silence any who doubted
that Dowie's headed opener wouldn't prove enough.

For most Thistle supporters seasons like this are few and far between,
so as someone once said "rejoice"!
C'mon the Jags!!!:jumping:

The "boss's" dad put a wee bet on start of season,
The Jags - Q of the S - celtic & rangers.

only celtic to go!
I'm going to be his best pal come tonite
I hope!!

imablue
22-04-2013, 12:18
very topical .....
http://i.imgur.com/jDMTFU7.gif

www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/SuarezBirthday.gif

Harmonicaman
22-04-2013, 20:18
Man U ain't hanging about...2:0 already!

Finished 3:0 Championees!

AL JAY
24-04-2013, 15:54
Luis Suarez has received a 10 game ban by the independant panel set up by the FA

Suarez said "Its a real kick in the teeth" This ban lasts the rest of this season and a big bite of next season

Chew'll never walk alone!

imablue
24-04-2013, 16:16
So he,ll just have a "Bit" part next season .......

imablue
09-05-2013, 11:11
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/935438_10151349060296504_793627376_n.jpg

AL JAY
10-05-2013, 19:58
Man Utd manager David Moyes has offered £40M for Baines and Fellaini but Everton manager David Moyes has turned it down." :crazy:

junglejim
14-05-2013, 21:52
Well Canaryboy can relax now as Wigan succumb to Arsenal and are relegated - now to watch as Arsenaland Spurs fight out a place in Champions league against the Gerdies and Mackems !
My Son in law is a Spurs supporter , he´s over here this weekend and his birthday is on Sunday ,what a present that would be ,Newcastle and Spurs to win !

Angusjim
08-06-2013, 12:42
Don't want to go overboard but we did beat the 4th best team in the world at home if we had Strachan earlier we would have won the world cup without a doubt.:scotland::scotland::jump2::jump2: BRING ON THE ENGLAND GET INTAE THEM:tiphat::wave::cheeky:

Davie Thistle
08-06-2013, 14:52
...........:jumping:

Angusjim
08-06-2013, 15:15
...........:jumping:

Davie I think they found Caldwells best position last night " left oot side":crylaughing:

Angusjim
19-07-2013, 09:07
Great result last night for St Johnstone here's hoping they can finish off the job in Perth:goodluck: