PDA

View Full Version : The Archbishop of Canterbury : Has HE got it wrong?

reggie
09-06-2011, 22:13
So the archbishop stands there on TV wearing a 2ft tall gold hat, with his eyebrows combed upwards, and tells the Prime minister he has got it wrong, I was waiting for the ambulance to turn up and cart him off, How do these people get away with it, there all straight barking surely, what purpose does he serve, and the rest of them,

LindaD
09-06-2011, 22:15
So the archbishop stands there on TV wearing a 2ft tall gold hat, with his eyebrows combed upwards, and tells the Prime minister he has got it wrong, I was waiting for the ambulance to turn up and cart him off, How do these people get away with it, there all straight barking surely, what purpose does he serve, and the rest of them,

Yea, we've been telling Dave Cameron and co for a year they've got it wrong - are they listening, are they ****

cainaries
09-06-2011, 22:46
When there is a female Archbishop of Canterbury I might listen to what she's got to say. Until then they'd better not lecture me about equal rights or anything else. What hardship or poverty has that guy ever known - look at where he lives. Plenty of homeless in London but does he invite them in?

LindaD
09-06-2011, 23:07
When there is a female Archbishop of Canterbury I might listen to what she's got to say. Until then they'd better not lecture me about equal rights or anything else. What hardship or poverty has that guy ever known - look at where he lives. Plenty of homeless in London but does he invite them in?

I wouldn't want to be invited in by him - there's something distinctly odd about him - do you think he's real??!!!!!

with cheese
09-06-2011, 23:07
It makes me sick, yes the comments to prime m are ones many feel but he is talking from an organisation that abused children for many years.

TenerifePool
09-06-2011, 23:09
I was hoping that the rapture on the 21st May really would occur... Never mind, maybe next time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9KlMWzKj4s&feature=player_embedded

cainaries
09-06-2011, 23:16
I wouldn't want to be invited in by him - there's something distinctly odd about him - do you think he's real??!!!!!
That 's a very interesting philosophical question - not only is God real but is even the Archbishop of Canterbury real? Too late at night to give you a serious answer to that but he's got much better frocks than I have. I suspect that he himself is real but does not live in real world as rest of us know it. If he wanted to say people didn't vote for what is happening now I must add that people also didn't vote for what happened under Blair or Brown, Iraq war being prime example. I don't like or trust any of them at all.