PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Advice on where the best baby shops are.

slummymummy
24-01-2012, 16:09
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where the best shops are for baby equipment? I'm looking for a Recaro Travel System in particular, the last time I was in Santa Cruz we passed a billboard advertising Recaro pushchairs but I didn't get the name of the shop.

Many Thanks

timmylish
24-01-2012, 16:34
Big baby shop at the beginning of the main street in San Isidro. Since they are dealing with locals they are likely to be cheaper/realistic than the baby shops in LC and PDLA.

bonitatime
24-01-2012, 19:10
Toys r us in La Laguna do lots of baby equipment.

macana
26-01-2012, 00:22
For clothes, definitely H&M in Alcampo, La Laguna , you've got Kiabi on the other side of the road and Toy's 'r Us next door.

Andy0210
26-01-2012, 00:25
There is one on the road above the church in Los Cris, about half way along on the left hand side called Baby Boom.

The lady is english and seems really nice, i know a couple of people who have dealt with her and they have stayed friends after the baby was born.

tracey_in_tenerife
27-01-2012, 20:27
There's also a couple of baby shops in Adeje , they are practically next door to each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apollo
29-01-2012, 10:04
The one in San Isidro is quite an expensive one, Bambini it is called.
I dont think that Baby Boom is particularly reasonable either or that it has a great selection.
Prenatal next to Decathlon in La Laguna is brilliant. Also there is a pretty good range in Carrefour.
Kiabi has a lovely selection of clothes and a few accessories too.