PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Part time debt collection officer required.

RAhlborn
25-01-2012, 13:46
Looking for a part-time debt collection officer to work in the maintenance fees collection department in Los Cristianos.

Working hours: 6 hours a day - mornings and / or afternoons - five days a week.

Salary: to be arranged.

Applicants must be computer literate, have excellent telephone skills and / or previous experience in debt collection, telesales or telemarketing.

Please pm for e-mail address of where to send your application and CV.

riya_6459
28-01-2012, 11:44
Cv sent looking forward !!!!

riya_6459
01-02-2012, 21:38
plz send me email address to send an application and CV
thanks

slodgedad
01-02-2012, 21:42
plz send me email address to send an application and CV
thanks
The OP has asked for a PM.

Sending a PM will give him/her a notification and link in their Email, in case they have not logged on here for a while.

miss happy
02-02-2012, 13:02
Can you send me the email address to send my cv to. Thank you
Looking for a part-time debt collection officer to work in the maintenance fees collection department in Los Cristianos.

Working hours: 6 hours a day - mornings and / or afternoons - five days a week.

Salary: to be arranged.

Applicants must be computer literate, have excellent telephone skills and / or previous experience in debt collection, telesales or telemarketing.

Please pm for e-mail address of where to send your application and CV.

karinagal
02-02-2012, 21:09
Can you send me the email address to send my cv to. Thank you

If you read the original post again, you will see that the person has asked for a PM or private message. When you receive a personal message, an email is also sent to your email inbox. This way, the person will know that he/she has a message waiting, even if they are not signed in to the forum. If you do not send a PM you run the risk of your application being over looked.....