PDA

View Full Version : Parked cars in Los Cristianos

henry
25-01-2012, 15:11
just want to know if any body seen the cars parked from pardaise park hotel going up leaving los cristanos? right by the charlet houses that right on the cornder both side have a less 30 cars 15 on each side. i ask someone the other day about it. they think it a rent a car. but for the pass 5 days i seen red stickers from the police. saiding got 30 days to move it or get tow away. now if someone owns all these cars for their business. i sure they have to pay alot of money from the compound once the police tow it away. just wondor how much it cost to get your car out of the compound??

chifleta
25-01-2012, 15:22
just want to know if any body seen the cars parked from pardaise park hotel going up leaving los cristanos? right by the charlet houses that right on the cornder both side have a less 30 cars 15 on each side. i ask someone the other day about it. they think it a rent a car. but for the pass 5 days i seen red stickers from the police. saiding got 30 days to move it or get tow away. now if someone owns all these cars for their business. i sure they have to pay alot of money from the compound once the police tow it away. just wondor how much it cost to get your car out of the compound??

yeah it was one the local news yesterday, I didn't hear the whole report, but sounds like a rent-a-car business gone bankrupt and they are being siezed ..... it's probably over 100€ to get your car out of the compound nowadays, but don't quote me on that :)

Bobe the Book
25-01-2012, 16:14
Looks like someones taken a axe to some of them and their tyres don't look to clever either.. They've been there a long time now.:redcard:

BrianT
25-01-2012, 22:25
We seen them (or something similar) just above Castle Harbour when we were out in November, they were all small type cars, some had space saver spare wheels on.