PDA

View Full Version : Spanish schools

ElaineTV
25-01-2012, 15:36
Hi folks,

We have to enrol the kids into Spanish school this March for new year in Sept. Please can someone answer a few questions?

1. Do the children have to present at the school at the time of maticulation or can it be done long distance?
2. If we don't have an address as not moving until July, how do we go about the paperwork ie residencia? What has everyone else done?
3. Any preferences or details about schools in Adeje and Los Abrigos, which is best?
4. How long does it take by car roughly to get to Las Americas from Los Abrigos ie rush hour for work?
Many Thanks in advance!

skin12089
25-01-2012, 23:46
you need to be over here and registered with the council with an address as well as have NIE and residencia

tracey_in_tenerife
27-01-2012, 20:45
You also need to have minimum private health insurance for the kids , translated birth certificates and a translated immunisation log too
My friend got round it by getting a rental contract from a house she was going to rent , she then took that to the town hall but gave backword on the house as she wasn't happy with their terms of renting , abit naughty I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk