PDA

View Full Version : Apartments Dinastia Apartments, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

slodgedad
09-06-2011, 23:59
Have you stayed at this hotel or complex.

How was it...Did you enjoy your stay...What were the amenities like..etc?

Write a review to give others an idea of where to stay on their jollies

golazzo
18-08-2011, 20:45
Have to say, this has got to be my favourite complex. Nice apartments with a lovely pool area with attendants and showers. Sunbeds available at a small rental price, last time I was there it was €3 Inc brolly.

But, the most important selling point in my eyes is Goodfellas bar serving delicious home cook food by Danny and the bar hosted by Alex. Not to mention the girls.

Will call and see them in 2 weeks and see how there all doing

princessmonika
19-08-2011, 06:58
it is a residential complex --so believe no renting to tourist--

golazzo
19-08-2011, 07:01
it is a residential complex --so believe no renting to tourist--

Many residential complexes rent, why the big fuss. If it wasn't for Brits buying apartments to rent then it would be a little grim on the economy, don't you agree.

princessmonika
19-08-2011, 07:06
yes you are right, i agree, but what about the inspectors if they fine an owner , if they are not reg. with the tourist board -- but if residential they cannot be touristic -- what is the latest news on those inspectors going about--

Leam_Lin
19-08-2011, 07:39
Many residential complexes rent, why the big fuss. If it wasn't for Brits buying apartments to rent then it would be a little grim on the economy, don't you agree.

Oh dear........have you not seen the posts about renting on residential?

princessmonika
19-08-2011, 07:42
yes i have followed it for a long time, also heard that some people have being fined 18,000