PDA

View Full Version : Other Thankyou,Thankyou, Thankyou

sunspot
26-01-2012, 21:20
Thankyou is an easy word to say but at this moment in time i want to say a massive thankyou to everyone who over the last 3 weeks have showed
me what true friends are.John my lovely husband has been given the all clear after having spent over 2 weeks in Costa Adeje hospital where he had a cancerous tumour removed from his bladder,the 12 day wait for the results were the worse time but yesterday he was given the good news and will be home tomorrow after what i can only describe as the worst 2 weeks we have spent together.
Thankyou Andy0210 who has been a god send helping me get my laundry delivered and for his kind words,thankyou to Stef & Simone for being so understanding,thankyou to Ecky & Carol for being at the end of the phone and a big, big thankyou to everyone at the Hospital who throughout this have been so kind,understanding and caring.

Skeggy
26-01-2012, 21:34
Sending you my very best wishes Chris, keep your chins up both of you.

AL JAY
26-01-2012, 21:35
Thats great news Chris,tell big J i was asking about him!!!

warbey
26-01-2012, 21:35
Pleased for You both.

Best wishes from Me.

Santiago
26-01-2012, 21:39
Really glad to hear that John has been given the all clear and that your lives can now return to normal. Lovely, also, to hear that his stay in hospital was good and that he was really cared for. With all the horrific stories in the papers these days about the lack of care in hospitals, this was really reassuring, just wish we could say the same about all the hospitals over here.

Carol55
26-01-2012, 21:42
Great news indeed Chris, and as for the telephone calls, you know how much I love to chatter (preferably with a vodka and coke), but we will do that in June.:)
Love to you both,
Carol & Eric

cainaries
26-01-2012, 21:58
So glad to hear your good news. Raising a glass to you both (any excuse) ....

Medman
26-01-2012, 22:46
Great new Chris and John. May you now get back to normality and go from strength to strength. x

Saltnpepper
27-01-2012, 00:36
Hi Chris, we've not been in touch over the past few months so I wasn't aware about John's condition, but I'm really pleased that everything went well with his op & that he'll be back home with you tomorrow. Hope he is feeling better soon & please give him our regards. All the best, Val & Emlyn (San Miguel)

Stefan Dee
27-01-2012, 03:29
Fantastic news Chris. It will take a while but it's all an uphill struggle back to normality. Take it easy and take your time. Congratulations on the good news once again. xxx

Blondeshrimp
27-01-2012, 09:21
Glad to hear your hubby's on the mend. Sending best wishes to you both.

Suej
27-01-2012, 11:24
What a relief for you Chris what brilliant news! I wish you both a happier and very healthy 2012! :D