PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife fans fined 97,000€ after Vecindario trip

Fred Perry
27-01-2012, 15:28
23 members of Tenerife Fan Group the Frente Blanquiazul have been fined 4,000€ each and banned for two years from attending any sports stadium in Spain.
1 other fan has been fined 5,000€ and recieved a 3 year ban.

Bad news has hit the Frente Blanquiazul Fan Club with the announcement of fines for incidents before and after the recent mini-derby in Gran Canaria last week.
Totally exagerrated fines that can hit anyone hard but the bans will be unbearable to lads that live for football. Some will say "should´nt have done it then" but it really was not that bad and the "winding-up" by Las Palmas fans (even though they were not even playing) was huge. How can the police let a Las Palmas fan with a megaphone during the whole match insult not just CDT but the whole Island, shouting things like the religious shrine "The Virgin of Candelaria is a hoar" or "F**k Santa Cruz, F**k Tenerife" Non-stop insults. The 93rd minute equaliser by Vecindario resulted in scores of local fans(mostly Las Palmas) gathering outside to goad the visiting support. Well it did´nt take much for the lads to react, I admit.

A good lawyer is needed now, which costs money. By the way it should´nt be overlooked that the Frente do alot of charity work and fund raising during a season.

It makes me laugh when you see these police tv programmes in the Uk when drunks that are really violent get let off with a 80 pound fine and a slap on the wrist.

Segunda División B – Grupo I

---Multa de 5.000 euros y prohibición de acceso a cualquier recinto deportivo por un período de dos años a un aficionado identificado quien, formando parte de un grupo radical y violento, con motivo del partido U.D. Vecindario – C.D. Tenerife, SAD, agredió a un agente de la Policía Local y ocasionó daños a un vehículo oficial de la Guardia Civil.

---Multa de 4.000 euros y prohibición de acceso a cualquier recinto deportivo por un período de dos años a cada uno de los 23 aficionados identificados quienes, formando parte de un grupo radical y violento, con motivo del partido U.D. Vecindario – C.D. Tenerife, SAD, se comportaron de manera violenta, agredieron a varias personas y causaron daños a varios vehículos estacionados en la calle así como en el mobiliario urbano.

Chayofa Tete
30-01-2012, 08:52
Seems a bit ott not worth the risk given not so much the fine but the two year ban.

sunshinezz
30-01-2012, 10:49
Did the Las Palmas fans get banned and fined as well !!!!! I bet not.

Fred Perry
30-01-2012, 11:35
http://i43.tinypic.com/22db9k.jpg

No this "individual" above did not even get spoke to during the game. I was going to complain to the Guardia Civil about it but I decided not to get involved.
Remember this was Vecindario vs Tenerife, nothing to do with Las Palmas.

There are not many football fans in the world that would not react if someone with a megaphone in the street shouted in their faces insults against their team and city.

No this "individual" above did not even get spoke to during the game. I was going to complain to the Guardia Civil about it but I decided not to get involved.

There are not many football fans in the world that would not react if someone with a megaphone in the street shouted in their faces insults against their team and city.[/QUOTE]

Added after 5 minutes:

http://i42.tinypic.com/mip06u.jpg

There are not many football fans in the world that would not react if someone with a megaphone in the street shouted in their faces insults against their team and city.

There are not many football fans in the world that would not react if someone with a megaphone in the street shouted in their faces insults against their team and city.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

bonitatime
30-01-2012, 11:52
They were actually the highest fines in the whole of Spain last week.

I am not sure how easy they are to fight through the courts but looking at other sentences for murder given out this week they are completely out of proportion.

There were glass bottles thrown at the CDT fans by others wearing yellow shirts in an area where there were children sitting. It would probably have been better if the police had chased that.